Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80867 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
chinoify:

Pls send me your number, so I can subscribe to your game
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
For this weekend, I will release free games of about 9 games for you people to select from.

I also have paid games of 5 - 25 odds point that I have carefully selected which am willing to releease and those who will apply for that have to start from today to apply. For details and procedure, ask me on whatsapp.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by samuelkingz(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
sir richard,good morning..i sent u pm on whatsapp but u hav not replied...pls sir...abeg reply ur humble follower...humbly do i follow
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by BrightEye(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Richard6:
For this weekend, I will release free games of about 9 games for you people to select from.

I also have paid games of 5 - 25 odds point that I have carefully selected which am willing to releease and those who will apply for that have to start from today to apply. For details and procedure, ask me on whatsapp.

Oga Richard, any guguru for us here? I need to play some games this weekend, but i am not good in prediction..... This is where i get most of my games..... Pls send something here, even if it is a little seed.....!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls oga Richard, are we expecting any games here dis weekend or onwhatsapp? Tnks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
NOTE THIS IMPORTANT ADVICE:

Betting is not just ordinary but with God by your side, you wil always overcome. Never try to use all the money you win to rebet again to win more because once you do that, the possibility of you losing and losing more than you have won is there. Whenever you win, no matter how little so long its upto the amount you can withdraw or payout, withdraw and remain little to use and bet again so that even if you lose, it won't pain you much. Trying to use all you win to bet again inorder to win bigger is simply a risk which many people end up regretting after losing.

We are here to guide you through, give you hints and games for you to be winning and not losing.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richard6:

You still day find new mugus to scam?
Refund my money 'Richard' the scammer,
No one should pay this Richard a dime for his paid tips, only play his free tips if you can, I have paid him for games which failed and he refused to refund me my money!
If you still no wan hear word try pay him na you go still come back here crying for refund.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by caxxy: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmm confused
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by etukjohnson123: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
PLEASE RICHARD I AM ENGROSS AT YOUR ARTICLE ON BETTING TIPS WHICH I AM MUCH INTERESTED,PLS SEND ME THIS WEEKEND GAME SAT AND SUN,I HAVE THE 2K TO START UP WITH AND TELL ME HOW TO BELONG TO UR CLUB,YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY NUMBER BELOW COS I AM NOT ALWAYS HERE ON WEEKEND 07061550673. JOHNSON. I WILL APPRECIATE SO MUCH IF I CAN RECEIVE IT 2DAY OR TOMORO. THANKS SO MUCH
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
mr umeh richard, pay back my money as agreed by you on the basis of fairness. I asked for a refund on the 1st of march after your games failed for 5 times in a row, you asked me to exercise patience for you to recover which i did thinking you are a just man. I've been asking him to keep to his promise, he feels undisturbed by my demand
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by etukjohnson123: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
pls decide before weekend
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=etukjohnson123 post=32524941]pls decide before weekend [/quote if you are to play his games just stick to his free games and if you are to pay for his games, be ready to let it go because he is never gonna refund your money no matter how many times it fails. Do not be carried away by the recent testimony, it is just one in ten failed games. If u doubt this scroll back to the beginning of the thread, you ll find out that those ppl who praised him b4 now are not with him anymore simply because they have been severely scammed by this criminal called richard
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richard, dnt mind dese fools, dey are frustrated by owners of bettin site and dey are hear to tranfer dia anger to anoda person.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
potency:
Richard, dnt mind dese fools, dey are frustrated by owners of bettin site and dey are hear to tranfer dia anger to anoda person.

you must be Richard cus i don't believe any sane person will read my comment and still defend your criminal activities. Now Richard why do chose to scam ppl online out of so many legitimate jobs you can get ur self engaged. I strongly promise you that the ones you've celebrated b4 ll be ur last celebration. My good ppl, pls be wise with him. There are over 50 ppl he has swindled and chooses to keep silence. Do not make urself his next victim

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Josephnice:

you must be Richard cus i don't believe any sane person will read my comment and still defend your criminal activities. Now Richard why do chose to scam ppl online out of so many legitimate jobs you can get ur self engaged. I strongly promise you that the ones you've celebrated b4 ll be ur last celebration. My good ppl, pls be wise with him. There are over 50 ppl he has swindled and chooses to keep silence. Do not make urself his next victim

I defend him cus I hv won heavily tru his games, its true I paid him for games twice and lost bt I neva gave up as he told me not to cus there is always a bad day and good day. I neva gave up and wen my time came, he gave me games of 15 odds which I won and recover 20 times more than wat I lost. Listen everyboody, the prooblem with we d youths is impatience, u play game once and lost and u start blamin some1 who wanted to help u and who meant well 4u. If u had be winnin, wld u hv been lookin for some1 better dan u to help u with games? So why blamin some1 over wat u hv been doin and be losin since u started bettin. If u like, call me Richard, if u like, insult him...his games since after easter has made so many pple rich and am one of dem. He is back and better. Dis is hw u pple were busy distractin richard b4 easter with ur bad lucks. I wil defend him cus I hv won over 100k twice tru him last week, sometin I hv neva won in my life. He is my BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am not here to claim to be a genius, am not here to claim to be flawless but the truth is...there is no way I would give you my paid games upto 2 or 3 times and you will not win and win so much that you will not recover what you have lost either with me or before you met me. The secret is "PATIENCE". I may give you my paid games and you win at your first bet or you may lose at your first bet but never give up or start calling someone names because everybody must not be lucky at their first time of doing something. If you have not made up your mind to do gambling, don't go into it before you end up getting yourself frustrated by yourself and blame someone later, use my free games. Ask gamblers if they win whenever they gamble or bet despite the huge amount of money they invest in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
potency:

I defend him cus I hv won heavily tru his games, its true I paid him for games twice and lost bt I neva gave up as he told me not to cus there is always a bad day and good day. I neva gave up and wen my time came, he gave me games of 15 odds which I won and recover 20 times more than wat I lost. Listen everyboody, the prooblem with we d youths is impatience, u play game once and lost and u start blamin some1 who wanted to help u and who meant well 4u. If u had be winnin, wld u hv been lookin for some1 better dan u to help u with games? So why blamin some1 over wat u hv been doin and be losin since u started bettin. If u like, call me Richard, if u like, insult him...his games since after easter has made so many pple rich and am one of dem. He is back and better. Dis is hw u pple were busy distractin richard b4 easter with ur bad lucks. I wil defend him cus I hv won over 100k twice tru him last week, sometin I hv neva won in my life. He is my BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will pls shut the hell of that thing u call mouth. If u claim u are not Richard, what advise or judgement do u ve on my complaint above? U are not that smart at all. A more clever person can rightly deduce from ur statement that u are Richard in disguise because no die hard fan of urs can be this stupid to have ignored the fact that this man ve been patient with u all this while only for u to hide under other monicker to display this criminal attitude. As foolish as u ve proven, did u read where i said i lost 5times in a row or do u expect me to pay 5k for a game of 5odds and stake it with 2k? Where then is my gain and how will i be able pay 4 others. U must be a slowpoke to ve been so shallow in ur defence

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richard6:
Am not here to claim to be a genius, am not here to claim to be flawless but the truth is...there is no way I would give you my paid games upto 2 or 3 times and you will not win and win so much that you will not recover what you have lost either with me or before you met me. The secret is "PATIENCE". I may give you my paid games and you win at your first bet or you may lose at your first bet but never give up or start calling someone names because everybody must not be lucky at their first time of doing something. If you have not made up your mind to do gambling, don't go into it before you end up getting yourself frustrated by yourself and blame someone later, use my free games. Ask gamblers if they win whenever they gamble or bet despite the huge amount of money they invest in it.

you this criminal b4 u spew any further trash to scam innocent ppl of their money, address the part u mention about the refund system and the condition necessary for the refund. You are here to deceive ppl again when u know ur games hardly click. Coming here to celebrate one clicked game out of ten failed ones in a row. Ppl are now becoming aware of ur tricks and tactics. I've learnt my lesson that was why i backed out long ago and asked for my refund and i stopped playing ur free games which have been failing as well
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Queensss(f): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2015
After reading the first 10 pages I was THRILLED- last 10 pages I became confused.. I may want to live, but before I do.. As an overall remark, Richard you have done a nice job so far. BUT,

Can't you see ? You have people complaining here & i believe the major issue of their complaint is the refund. The earlier you adress the issues the better cause no sane person will come to this thread for the very first time and read from the first page to the last without being confused at last..forget all this your motivational talks and tips. It is good but for now adress what is on ground. Just as you said when you were adressing a post about FRanca, you said you were here for your business.But trust me there can't be a harmonious enviroment for business to take place if there is no perceived undrstanding btw buyer(your cstomers) and seller(yourself).. You see from the beginning of your thread you stated that there will be refund of money to potential patronizers of any of your paid tips that does not clicks.. THIS to me is your/a policy you work by..and as an economics student I could figure out that this was one of the major reasons you had so many customers rushing in for your paid tips. Not neccesarily because they 'r convince with your steady wins but because THEY KNOW EVEN IF THEY PAY FOR YOUR TIP AND IT DOES NOT CLICK they will get their money back and they have something to fall back on. And that's just it. (Remember you were the one the said this)
So a situation where someone doesn't win for like two to three times,(just imagine the person stakes 3-5k or even 10kper bet) and feels bitter about loosing then realizes the games lost was actually paid GAMES.(That is a double loss) Now how do you expect that person to feel ? Now even if all expectations from both parties(I mean you and your paid customer) was to WIN. The/your customer still RELIES on the base which you operate that if the game does not click the money paid will be refunded & that just it dear ..And it doesn't matter if the person has been winning or not you get? Or if its the first time to do bi with you or not. You just have to refund to keep to your word.(The matter of a customer not accepting refund is personal and depends on if the person chooses to or not & u & know that its only when a person has got surplus winnings with much cash in the acct that this can happen and that's y u see ur fans majorly divided) those firmly supporting you are those who had started winning with you from the beginning and felt some good share of the joy while those who'r complainin are definitely those who had gotten more loss than wins or maybe no wins atlot and believe me these set of guys did not start with you from the begining so as to a believe that what you have done/use to do before will still happen again..that is why they darely need their refund- so you see?So when the time comes for you to refund and you don't then you incur a crash/clash.. You loose fans/customers,you tamper with your integrity(as this is something you running personally), and also the trust of other persisting customers becomes staggery and new potential customers becomes confused just like I am now..LOL. So that's it RIchie. Don't just act up like nothing happened. Adress this issue!!! Things like,DO you still do refund? Have you refunded the cash of those who lost in previous deals with you that did not click? -If no, then why? How can you keep up with the way you started this thread! A word for your new customers and stuff....let peace reign, Richard please do the needfull. Asides from that you'r GOOD. KEEP it up Lol, see as I type like say I de even bet

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Opiosko: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Queensss:
After reading the first 10 pages I was THRILLED- last 10 pages I became confused.. I may want to live, but before I do.. As an overall remark, Richard you have done a nice job so far. BUT,

Can't you see ? You have people complaining here & i believe the major issue of their complaint is the refund. The earlier you adress the issues the better cause no sane person will come to this thread for the very first time and read from the first page to the last without being confused at last..forget all this your motivational talks and tips. It is good but for now adress what is on ground. Just as you said when you were adressing a post about FRanca, you said you were here for your business.But trust me there can't be a harmonious enviroment for business to take place if there is no perceived undrstanding btw buyer(your cstomers) and seller(yourself).. You see from the beginning of your thread you stated that there will be refund of money to potential patronizers of any of your paid tips that does not clicks.. THIS to me is your/a policy you work by..and as an economics student I could figure out that this was one of the major reasons you had so many customers rushing in for your paid tips. Not neccesarily because they 'r convince with your steady wins but because THEY KNOW EVEN IF THEY PAY FOR YOUR TIP AND IT DOES NOT CLICK they will get their money back and they have something to fall back on. And that's just it. (Remember you were the one the said this)
So a situation where someone doesn't win for like two to three times,(just imagine the person stakes 3-5k or even 10kper bet) and feels bitter about loosing then realizes the games lost was actually paid GAMES.(That is a double loss) Now how do you expect that person to feel ? Now even if all expectations from both parties(I mean you and your paid customer) was to WIN. The/your customer still RELIES on the base which you operate that if the game does not click the money paid will be refunded & that just it dear ..And it doesn't matter if the person has been winning or not you get? Or if its the first time to do bi with you or not. You just have to refund to keep to your word.(The matter of a customer not accepting refund is personal and depends on if the person chooses to or not & u & know that its only when a person has got surplus winnings with much cash in the acct that this can happen and that's y u see ur fans majorly divided) those firmly supporting you are those who had started winning with you from the beginning and felt some good share of the joy while those who'r complainin are definitely those who had gotten more loss than wins or maybe no wins atlot and believe me these set of guys did not start with you from the begining so as to a believe that what you have done/use to do before will still happen again..that is why they darely need their refund- so you see?So when the time comes for you to refund and you don't then you incur a crash/clash.. You loose fans/customers,you tamper with your integrity(as this is something you running personally), and also the trust of other persisting customers becomes staggery and new potential customers becomes confused just like I am now..LOL. So that's it RIchie. Don't just act up like nothing happened. Adress this issue!!! Things like,DO you still do refund? Have you refunded the cash of those who lost in previous deals with you that did not click? -If no, then why? How can you keep up with the way you started this thread! A word for your new customers and stuff....let peace reign, Richard please do the needfull. Asides from that you'r GOOD. KEEP it up Lol, see as I type like say I de even bet
There is something fishy abt the Richard, the other guys complaint is justifiable and his requst for a refund is what a reasonable person would do. Richard seems to operate with many monikers so as to give himslf som sense of credibility. Richard refund ur customer.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by puskin: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Its starting to look like most of these supposedly paid tips are another avenue to scam/obtain money from gulible people and something needs to be drastically done about it.

Almost every new betting thread is based on paid tips, avenue to recruit subscribers.

To the crux of the matter, Richard6, if you promised a refund policy, I strongly suggest you keep to your word and honour that policy.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by July2050: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2015
puskin:
Its starting to look like most of these supposedly paid tips are another avenue to scam/obtain money from gulible people and something needs to be drastically done about it.

Almost every new betting thread is based on paid tips, avenue to recruit subscribers.

To the crux of the matter, Richard6, if you promised a refund policy, I strongly suggest you keep to your word and honour that policy.
Yes o. Its like paid tips is the latest scam in town.
My suggestion is this: People have to patronise tipsters. But I think a tipster that is promising what he cant deliver should be removed immediately. This will protect newbies and prevent people from thinking that perhaps the mods are benefiting from such dubious activities.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Queensss:

wow! What an intelligent contribution so far.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Opiosko:
There is something fishy abt the Richard, the other guys complaint is justifiable and his requst for a refund is what a reasonable person would do. Richard seems to operate with many monikers so as to give himslf som sense of credibility. Richard refund ur customer.

thanks for being a good observer. There are so many of his victims who chooses to remain silent either cus he has promised them a never fulfilled refund or some feels they are not too gifted with words when it comes to constructive argument
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:
Refund my money you scammer before sourcing for your new clients to scam,
No one should pay this Richard a dime for his paid games oh! If you no wan hear word make you try am na you go still come back here requesting for a refund, I have paid him money before then I never new that he has different monicker here so with all the praises I thought he was good in what he cliems he does but he is not, person go give you picks say make you choose wisely, why you way give the picks no choose wisely and give the ones you've selected to your fans to play?
You want to shift the blames to your clients for choosen the wrong picks.
Deciever! Scammer!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2015
puskin:

you can see more intelligent nairalanders are now speaking up instead of the several monickers of his he hides under to sing false praises of himself
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2015
U pple dnt even get it, did u actually read to see only negative comments frm haters and become blind towards positive comments? So u pple didn't see where he refunded all d pple dat paid him? If u play his games and fail and start blamin and insultin him instead of being patient and undersandin, Richard will allow u to go ahead wit ur insults..check some pages and see where he refunded pple, he refunded me and I asked him nt to bother. My undersandin wit him later made me won over 200k frm his games. If I had come here and started insultin him, wld I hv gotten my money or d games dat made me won 100k twice frm him. U pple always complain dat he has many monickers, I jst laf cus d truth is....there are many pple his games has favoured and d money he has made dem won is nothin compared to all dese little changes u pple are rantin here cus of inability to be patience and act mature. Abeg richard, dnt get distracted by dese pple who are frustrated by nairabet, merrybet, etc due to dia bad luck. Dey can go and die after ranting. If u hv neva paid him for games and u want to follow dese losers and belv u wil also be a loser instead of lookin a d psitive pic, continue d way u hv been bettin and losin afterall, if u are winnin, u won't need help.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:

thanks for being a good observer. There are so many of his victims who chooses to remain silent either cus he has promised them a never fulfilled refund or some feels they are not too gifted with words when it comes to constructive argument

Oyaa continue wit ur contrustive argument and see hw constructively u wil hv ur refund. U wil stay here and see testimonies of refund frm dose u said that are silent. If u are so proud and not scared, make sure u let richard knw ur no let's see if u wil ever get ur refund with construcive argument or with understandin and patience cus am sure u wil come here to rant and chat with him gently on whatsapp so dat he wil attend to u. U are speakin out of frustratin cus u neva won b4 even with richard which many hv won from...u hv problem with ur luck and it must be spiritual. Backstabbers.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
We dey win for d last 2 weeks, now dey come carry dis dia bad luck come again, abeg we no need pple wit bad luck here abeg. A bus full wit innocent pple can crash due to one persn dat witches and bad luck dey follow frm village, abeg we no wan such pple or such person in dis our forward ever movin bus. Richard has gone to do some prayers and come back and better, if u knw u are not a lucky type in bettin, do nt pay for games or even play d free ones cus u wil stil lose whiled lucky ones are winnin and testifyin and u call all of dem richard..that's d gist cus even if alabi gives u games and u are nt a lucky type, u will definitely lose. Check it out, in his free games, some win and some lose..is it nt same games that some win that some also lose. Check ur life and knw if u are among d lucky ones b4 u start displayin public madness. My opinion tho.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Just to add more b4 I leave. D day u wil play his games wil be a bad day for everyone, d day u won't play will be a winning day and if u decide to replay again, it wil be a bad day. Pple win on same game and frm same person u lose frm and u tink its nt ur fault? I played and lost bt I played again and won, dats d way to win and not fightin cus u lost once. Push and try ur luck further. Call me richard, I wish I cld be him sef.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by caxxy: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2015
well well well,am new here nd afta reading frm d first page till nw i must state like queeness ealier said dat confusion is the order of d day.
Mr richard i cnt judge u or judge those in ur support cus i havent paid u a dime bt at d same time dose saying u havent refunded dem cnt jst cum to say stuff on here if dey didnt hv a case.Now as matured pple we are wat i advice is for u MR RICHARD to set things straight on ur refund policy cus weather or nt some one comes here to rant or insult u is nt a reason nt to refund his/her money,its part of business my broda.
Come on here nd set things straight as to the duration of time it wud take for some one to get his/her refund afta a loss,we cnt hv linitless patience to b refunded.please for the sake of peace and ur business to grow do this.thank u
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2015
caxxy:
well well well,am new here nd afta reading frm d first page till nw i must state like queeness ealier said dat confusion is the order of d day.
Mr richard i cnt judge u or judge those in ur support cus i havent paid u a dime bt at d same time dose saying u havent refunded dem cnt jst cum to say stuff on here if dey didnt hv a case.Now as matured pple we are wat i advice is for u MR RICHARD to set things straight on ur refund policy cus weather or nt some one comes here to rant or insult u is nt a reason nt to refund his/her money,its part of business my broda.
Come on here nd set things straight as to the duration of time it wud take for some one to get his/her refund afta a loss,we cnt hv linitless patience to b refunded.please for the sake of peace and ur business to grow do this.thank u

Good talk, I hope u also saw the pages where those he refunded confirmed it tha he has refunded them? Richard is nt a destiny changer, he said it in his signature and he is a huma bein, wen his fans lose, he also loses and even loses bigger amt, it happens in even all dese bettin sites like merrybet and nairabet that wen there is major winning, dey delay pay outs, instead of 48hrs to even weeks, so u pple shld cut Oga Richard some slack for goodness sake let him concentrate in givin us fortunes! U dat is here rantin to spoil his business and make him losecncentraion, hw or where do u expect him to get d money to refund u...badluck pple!

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Banks Change Their Names; Sterling Splits Into 2 / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.