Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (33308 Views)

Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by jamace(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
The animal called man has been disgraced. Very ungrateful animal.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lolzz

PDP Giving us Comic relieve since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by otunbashonny(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj was faster ntoi!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by pacesetter939: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Expelling a man that has already denounced you sounds very useless to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by MyNameIsMyName: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj left dat sinking ship called pdp a long tym ago and these fellas are talking of expulsion. Useless tanoids in the mean time sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by rashygenius: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
jboy73:
If u see the speed I use to reach the front page err.

I hate PDP.
I hate APC more.

Fvck politicians.
u must belong somewhere...U re confused
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by iphanyiuma(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
:PBaba no need expelling him don expel himself tay tay... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by BabaO2: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
oshyno:
Just hate that man OBJ. Elder stateman behaving like a kid. This his "I must have it or nobody else will " will send this man to early grave. He better watch it.

That is not true, that is the cheap sponsored campaign against obj. If he had wanted to be in government beyond his 2nd term, he would have done it with impunity like what Jonathan did in postponement of election with conflict of reasons and nothing would have happened

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
otunbashonny:
Obj was faster ntoi!!!!!!!

Makes no sense...OBJ doesn't give a PHUCK bruh

He left on his volition

Hence, there's no need for this show off as if PDp actually expelled him...

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by treasuremi1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the number of people on this thread is quite alarming
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by iphanyiuma(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Heheheheh gringrin
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
anonimi:

Because the following are the best Nigeria has seen, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff
Exactly, because someone that doesn't wanna dance to their tune has taken over. they all left the party.
PDP is now hot for anybody that doesn't want the progress of this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by egbetokuns(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's nt abt tribe...it's abt Nigeria and abt change in nigeria... Old man is already decide. Abeg leave baba alone. u want to tell me that u know politics more than baba abi? Dis is time of change not Power. Sit down dey look. U go see show come march

quote author=Samunique post=30783658]Good for a man closed to his exit and yet, want to set Nigeria on fire before his departure, God will stop him, bcs i don't know what else he wants.
The man that's suppose to be an elderstateman has made himself a political disgrace , talking around shamelessly, what a disappointment!
Can't he learn from the past leaders like, Gowon, Abdusalam, Shagari, even IBB.
I know for sure that Abeokuta and Owu people which is my own tribe will not be proud of this Man unelderly behaviour.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by kingmagnus1(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
The devil has entered APC. Obj another big devil in APC

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-pdp-expels-obasanjo/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by KanwuliaJara: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bravo!!!!!
Now he can die in APC where AREA FADA CRIMINALS like himself truly belong!

Chai!!!!!!

Diarrrrrrish GODIOOOOH!!!

O di a GBANWEEEEEEEH!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by AllBusiness(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=20pt]A lot of Nairalanders don't know whats happening, but i know.

Seun is only directing his OPs to makesure every section and front pages should be all about PDP and against Obasanjo, Seun is APC. We know.[/size]
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by fasbat(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
RecruitmentMgr:
Two hours after former President Olusegun Obasanjo announced his exit from the Peoples Democratic Party, tearing his membership card into pieces on Monday, the Ogun State chapter of the party has announced Obasanjo’s expulsion from the PDP.

Ds is remarkable! Both pioneer President and VP have left PDP,about 3 former Chairmen,2 former speakers , and many notable men and women dt made us to believe dt PDP will rule for 60 yrs ve deserted d party. I ask smone,what will be of PDP after APC is sworn in will not be pleasant at all and by dt time u will salute Tinubu!

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-pdp-expels-obasanjo/
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ go and rest in hell R.I.H

We don't need your greedy and your evil services, just go to hell.

Although apc teams are all curruption controlers but go and worst them because apc brooms will be used to sweep themselves together to hell.

MARCH4GEJ tilll 2019

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by fasbat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ds is remarkable! Both pioneer President and VP have left PDP,about 3 former Chairmen,2 former speakers , and many notable men and women dt made us to believe dt PDP will rule for 60 yrs ve deserted d party. I ask smone,what will be of PDP after APC is sworn in will not be pleasant at all and by dt time u will salute Tinubu!

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-pdp-expels-obasanjo/[/quote]
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Ahmeduana(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
RecruitmentMgr:
Two hours after former President Olusegun Obasanjo announced his exit from the Peoples Democratic Party, tearing his membership card into pieces on Monday, the Ogun State chapter of the party has announced Obasanjo’s expulsion from the PDP.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-pdp-expels-obasanjo/
HANDSOME you no handsome, ELECTORIA VALUE you no get, COMMON TO WIN YOUR WARD you no fit, THE ONLY VALUE HE GET BE SAY MAKE THEM TAKE AM DO SACRIFICE FOR OKIJA SHRINE, EVEN IF OKIJA SEE OBASANJO THE DEITY GO PICK RACE!
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by alawaiss(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
P-people
d-deceivin
P-people
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by akilo1: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank GOD the devil finally leaves our dear party grin grin grin. These are the kind of people that made up apc that wn I hear the name apc I feel like throwing up! GEJ till 2019!!!
when u go get sense?
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by aresa: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
lmao @ medicine after death......

The man openly dump you and you still dey bark like bingo....

Useless people.....what's left after Obasanjo's exit? Just scraps, rif rafs and empty shells....what a sad and pathetic day for the worthless umbrella... grin
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
did they expel a man who had already expelled himself?
I wonder oooo
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Diligence: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
All i can deduce is that GEJ is one man that successfully got rid of Obj from PDP...GEJ, i vividly remember was called clueless, weak, etc, but over the years he has proved doubting thomases pretty wrong...And i am sanguine that GEJ would definitely deliver more dividends in his second term as it appears that this mandate has been sealed and delivered! I would rather identify with slow but/and steady to identifying with UNKNOWN UNKNOWN, which is the worst risk any sane person would even cogitate about!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by mfarabale: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Disgrace will everly follow u. NA so you go carry Nigerian soldier wipe ur kinsmen out of same stupid provocation years back.
Baba Iyabo never change. Nemesis go catch u. U wan spoil Naija?
Wetin b my own if he wants make he run to Ibadan zoo.Homoerectus- Earlyman( chimp)
See ur face.

OBJ NEVA CRY SEE AS HIM FACE DEY

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by emmykk(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
hazyfm1:
CONFUSED PDP

[size=28pt]CAN UNILAG EXPEL A UNIPORT STUDENT?[/size]

OBJ IS NOT PDP, TELL THAT TO YOUR CLUELESS OGA@DTOP
this analogy is wrap dried vegetable motivated.

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by popcykaylah(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
smh for PDP ...these guys know nothing about politics...OBJ ..ibb don tey for this game ...you should be wary of a man who came from jail to become a president ..formed that party..now he's out and you guys ain't worried ..

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
How can PDP expel a non party member? These people are funny sha! Rather than expel him dey allowed OBJ to expel them first. It's too late jor.
Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by aresa: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obviously, OBJ is about to unleash and unload viciously all the things he couldn't say while stil a member of that useless party....

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride......Jonascam never hear anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank GOD the devil finally leaves our dear party grin grin grin. These are the kind of people that made up apc that wn I hear the name apc I feel like throwing up! GEJ till 2019!!!

The devil that brought your god GEJ into power abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.