Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter (797 Views)

Relationship Matter's / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / Relationship Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by EXLOVER(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
There is this new girl i went out on a date with on the 14th day of Febuary 2015. She's beautiful no doubt but she sounds so much like an illiterate. I asked her about her past relationships and she said she has dated 2 guys,her first boyfriend called her a Harlot before breaking up with her while the other guy called her a gold-digger before they but broke up." Then i ask her if she know the meaning of the words she said No.

What should i do? @ Nairalanders
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by tryke(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol which girl tells you what her exes called her before breaking up.... She is really dumb
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by echobee(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm! angry. Ops,seeking attention since 31bc angry. Its a big fat orobo lie angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
There must be an answer to this...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Op, from what you said, I can rightly deduce two things
1) The girl in question is so dumb. Reasons being that she was so silly to tell you that her former boyfriend broke up with her because he thought she was a gold-digger. I also believe she is dumb because she told you that she doesn't know the meaning of the word "gold-digger". Even if she didn't know the meaning of the word, doesn't she have a phone that browses. Can't she just google the meaning of the word.

2) She is obviously a gold-digger.

3) Op you yourself aren't that smart( no offense). Cause if you were, you wouldn't be asking this question

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Really dumb.
tryke:
Lol which girl tells you what her exes called her before breaking up.... She is really dumb
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
missclassy:
@Op, from what you said, I can rightly deduce two things
1) The girl in question is so dumb. Reasons being that she was so silly to tell you that her former boyfriend broke up with her because he thought she was a gold-digger. I also believe she is dumb because she told you that she doesn't know the meaning of the word "gold-digger". Even if she didn't know the meaning of the word, doesn't she have a phone that browses. Can't she just google the meaning of the word.

2) She is obviously a gold-digger.

3) Op you yourself aren't that smart( no offense). Cause if you were, you wouldn't be asking this question
you have said it all. but you should have emphasised that 3rd point much more.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by jaybee3(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
How come you are just realising she is an illiterate?
Didn't you guys communicate before going on a date?

BTW: I rather roll with an illiterate than mingle with an ignorant person. You can improve her literacy if you really care about her.
Besides acquiring knowledge via cosistent learning is continuous process
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice On Relationship Matter by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
@Op, I can't just realize how boring that relationship will be because both of you are just d__b.......

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Stingy Fellow Among These Set Of People?? / My Fiancee Is Learning How Cook African Delicacies Really Fast / Do You Ask Or Lend Money From Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.