Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (56814 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by id7574(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Na she go judge her self if na her moda her inlaw slap nnko!!!!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by femmysin(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Am not married yet so d questions isn't for me I came here to read comments
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by mmsen: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Battabox comes up with some ridiculous topics.

It's as if they asked a drunkard to come up with the questions.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2015
If my wife slap my mama, no be the wife go tell me cos she go don dey hospital... My mama go don beat blue comot for her body before I come . Bt incase my mumsy wait me, I go slap d gal mama, her grandmama, great grandmama and all her generations go dey chop slap
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by donsap648(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2015
hbpeze:
I will join hand and flog the living hell out of my mum.more over my own mum prefers my younger sister and other people children to me.my wife did what was in my thought
.....you must be a BIG FOO OOOL

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by chiderao: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Only on one condition...if ma mum slap her @ first ,ma mum got no right to abuse her also...
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Bjos: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Some things are better not imagined.....
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by musicwriter(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2015
My mother wouldn't have anything to do with my wife when I marry. Is she supposed to know her?. Though she's late but even if she were to be alive I will prefer I and my wife visiting her not the other way round. I would have to make sure there wouldn't be a chance of them even quarreling.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by MrDoGood(m): 1:11am On Feb 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I pray it doesn't happen.
People like you dangerous wella
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by edbazu(m): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2015
She won't dare......... Cos it might lead to relocation
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Babygal4eva(f): 2:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Where the liver go come from sef.... even if I have a Mother-in-law like Patience ozokwo I know that if I try am not only will she mess me up but she go call my maale to join her who will in turn call her 7 sisters who will in turn call their inlaws and so on

So again I ask where the liver go come from
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by shakiru991(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmm haaaaaaaaa hmmmmm dat ans
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 3:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Qsscruz:
Simple... No woman can take my mama's place..

I love that!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by smudge2079(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2015
BigBang666:
first of all I dont see this happening.... wifey isn't that kind.

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

..then we can now think of resolving the issue.

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.
why will she slap my mum in d first place? For whatever reason, d marriage is off.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by adepiero: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehehehe
Long time smiley

Abi you take vacation ni?
Lol

@Blog.
smiley
It gets better.

Hope you back for good?
I didn't take any vacation, na work dey tear me from my people
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 19, 2015
hbpeze:
I will join hand and flog the living hell out of my mum.more over my own mum prefers my younger sister and other people children to me.my wife did what was in my thought
oloshi leleyi oo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by GentleToks(m): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2015
franciskaine:
bros you wicked oooo!

Pls lemme be wicked. How can someone slapped my own mother who has gone through all sorts in life to get me to where I was when she(wifey) met me and where I m am today? It's unimaginable

However, I have always vow that nothing on earth would make me to touch any woman on earth except she beat my mum. I have been able to achieve that and for this reason I might choose a different action which might be; pretend as if all it's well, apologised on her behalf just like in option 1 and stylishly invite her own mother to come around to our house. I ll try to stay at home one day when she is out and I ll subject her mum to the same treatment and wait for her reaction. My wife's reaction ll be the pointer to my subsequent line of action cos if i don't take action against what she has done under the pretence of one stupid love, she ll never stop beating up my mother
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously, yet again...

Wtf??

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Spray(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2015
BigBang666:

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.
ajebor pikin, u don enter one chance
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by yomanovic: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2015
remsonik:
Olorun maje ki oshi tale mi ti mafi gba Iya oko mi leti. I can't and if she's the volatile type that loves trouble I will simply ignore her. But I long for MIL that I can call mom!

Ur beautiful, internally and externally!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by remsonik(f): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2015
yomanovic:

Ur beautiful, internally and externally!
Thanks
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by sheriph: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2015
E no hard now,,,,,i go return the slap to her dad.....case closed
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by kmarcus: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2015
laraxxx:
“I would slap my wife back!" says one guy grin grin grin grin

This video is hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ175mmvAQA

... but what would YOU do if your wife SLAPS your Mama?
She will denitely go on sabbatical leave
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2015
I know it will neva hapn in my house....but if eventually it hapns by mistake or whatsoever, i wil gv her a beat of her life by mistake too.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by 46arcadez(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2015
remsonik:
Olorun maje ki oshi tale mi ti mafi gba Iya oko mi leti. I can't and if she's the volatile type that loves trouble I will simply ignore her. But I long for MIL that I can call mom!
May ur hart desires be granted AMEN
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by balbayaaniy: 6:07am On Feb 19, 2015
why nigerian is getting worster evry seconds. the new order given by the president of central bank of nigerian is to sieze any ATM hanged at its other outlet, and expect the worse by requesting for other ATM... which will cost a sum of money
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by mumuguyman(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy
onosprince:
Oyedepo abeg borrow me key make i open d gates of hell for my wife for jus 5 mins grin
grin[quote author=

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by komek(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2015
teeghurl:
what abt you, what will u do?

My dear, for my wife to have bitten my head without thinking of my brain sweethrt, I will bite her yash without thinking of the shi..t.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by tundeayo2020: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Edusouls:
shhh, you women are natural pretenders, you will even slap her twice, so shut up...
ok
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by fyneboi79(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2015
onosprince:
Oyedepo abeg borrow me key make i open d gates of hell for my wife for jus 5 mins grin
Mehn! Your comment is d ish........You got me laughing ma ass off at 6am in d morninggrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by omolizzy(f): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2015
adebimpeg21:
ur bro beat a woman 4 disrespecting ur mom nd ur mom wuz ok by d fact dt he beat a woman? #justasking

Ofcos yes. Usually picks on my mother.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by greall12(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Mr Lover.

BigBang666:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.