Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (56808 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
“I would slap my wife back!" says one guy grin grin grin grin

This video is hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ175mmvAQA

... but what would YOU do if your wife SLAPS your Mama?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Arielkitten(f): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
lol. Well..even if she is one of those mothers-in-law from hell. Slapping her is totally crossing the line!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Not in this world lol...its unimaginable

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
hahaha, I swear she will pack out, what nonsense, what gave her the impetus to do such.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
She will visit her grandmother in the village for at least 3 months.

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Chukwu94: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
I would hold her down for my mum to give her double and then send her packing

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
I pray it doesn't happen.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by dopekush(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
she dey craze.. d kind slap I go slap her she go shit beans for nite... she know how many yrs ma mumsy don help me.. which year wey I marry her .. nonsense. . even though I dnt harm girls intentionally.. I go slap her 55 times.. she dey craze..

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by MizMyColi(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
This question is not for me.
I'm here to read comments.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can't try such no matter what .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by torchwave: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why would she even conceive that thought? It is the height of disrespect and, obviously, it suggests improper upbringing.

She will be a mother someday so if her daughters-in-law dish out the same treatment to her, she should not think it a new thing under the sun. It is the immutable law of seed time and harvest time at work.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
That's one of the few circumstances under which I can raise my hand on a lady.

I go slap the evil spirit comot from her body cool

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2015
first of all I dont see this happening.... wifey isn't that kind.

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

..then we can now think of resolving the issue.

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Richy4(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Under no circumstances should she raise her fingers on my mum. Even if she smoke Fanta..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by KanwuliaJara: 3:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Na woman to woman mata o.
Dude! STAY OUT!
Not your consain. . . OR I SLAP YOU TOO! kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Qualer: 3:41am On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
This question is not for me.
I'm here to read comments.

the very babe, how you dey?
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by remsonik(f): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Olorun maje ki oshi tale mi ti mafi gba Iya oko mi leti. I can't and if she's the volatile type that loves trouble I will simply ignore her. But I long for MIL that I can call mom!

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Won't happen!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
it can never happen!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
I will join hand and flog the living hell out of my mum.more over my own mum prefers my younger sister and other people children to me.my wife did what was in my thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by bestridetravel: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm can imagine such

check my signature
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by simpleseyi: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
I am sure that if my wife tries that through the influence of ogbanje or mammy water spirit because I know my wife will never image that when she is in her right senses. If however, she does, I am very sure that I will be going to check on her everyday for about a month at the general hospital because that is where my mother will send her to. Mi oni iya osi (I don't have a mumu mother), you can ask iya Mukaila and iya Bose what my mother did to them in 1806 that lead to the Yoruba civil war.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by 1miccza: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
That would never happen to my fighter mama na that day the wife g o meet baba God oo me g o fold hand dey watch home video ni oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by siraj1402(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hummmm
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
If she slaps my mum....i would personally fry her chicken & make fried rice for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by lirusehn(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by siegfried99(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hian!

Impossible..she can never do that bcuz she came from a good home grin

This is not even an issue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by freshness2020: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Serious matter!
I no dey use ma mama dey play Oº°˚˚°ºo.
..can't even give it a thought!

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by onosprince(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oyedepo abeg borrow me key make i open d gates of hell for my wife for jus 5 mins grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by juniormusa(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm na packing out tins be dah ohh grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by tundeayo2020: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't even have the liver to slap a woman old enough to be my mother talkless of a mother inlaw. God forbid

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Qsscruz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Simple.. Slap her back to her ancestors.. No woman can take my mama's place..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.