Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (56841 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
God forbid

But if it actually happend I will send her away immediately,then send hoodlums to her father house,instruct them to beat anything at sight.even their dogs.if they mistakenly find the president there he should be beaten

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by 50calibre(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
A wife who slaps my mum must really have a death wish because I'm going hand her a severe beat down.

It will be so severe, they'd extradite me to The Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Trendy247: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will simply invite her mother and beat 2 of dem

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by dstnd: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:
I will join hand and flog the living hell out of my mum.more over my own mum prefers my younger sister and other people children to me.my wife did what was in my thought
are u normal at all

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Adesege(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
What if your wife na boxer? As in, she dey beat top wrestlers and win them. You go touch her?

... One of those yoruba movies
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
first thing first,i will go for eye test to no if i saw well,den i will go for ear cleaning nd check to confirm if i heard well, den if all d test comes out dat i am well,i will go home nd beat d hell out of her,den i will go to Yaba left to confirm if i am aiit,den i will take her to IGBOBI for medical attention................................................................ALL I WROTE NA JOKE OOOOOO,...........b4 nairaland girl start running from me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
dopekush:
she dey craze.. d kind slap I go slap her she go shit beans for nite... she know how many yrs ma mumsy don help me.. which year wey I marry her .. nonsense. . even though I dnt harm girls intentionally.. I go slap her 55 times.. she dey craze..
No vex uncle,just an imagination. Lol
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Adesege(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
You are not a man shey? But a WOman?

What if na your hubby slap your mama?

Pweetyradiance:
what do you see?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Adesege(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na men like am dey beg their wife na.

BISIXCLUSIVE:
No vex uncle,just an imagination. Lol
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by worldman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will make sure I kill her
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:
If my "husband" slaps my Dad, heaven will fall that day! No joke!

AH! I will send that riffraff out of my house, what rubbish?! I can't even imagine it, I just might faint out of anger and confusion.

......Except my father was trying to kill him. Only then, will it make sense.

na u get house?
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by georgementday(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will slap her father. It is reciprocal
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by caselessogbuagu: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
she wont even dare slap my mum. trust me to kill her before I realise i have killed someone. I like that guy that said he might over-react by punching and beating. I couldn't believe some stuupid men in that video.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by meerak54: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:
first of all I dont see this happening.... wifey isn't that kind.

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.
(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

..then we can now think of resolving the issue.

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.
I would slap her back in the face of my mum and tell her to apologyse. Mum will be cool. Then I will settles scores with her In the bedroom

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nickymezor(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wont dare try dat @ all...I dey craze cheesy it's just like slappin my own mum nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Akinife03(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will stop *assuming..#gbam grin
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by 50calibre(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:

but if for whatever reason it happens, then mama must have really done something really terrible to her.

I wont touch wifey (cos i never saw my dad lift a finger on mum), I wont even scold her, but will ask for two things.

(1) she apologize to me ...cos she just disrepected me, by not coming to me first with the problem
(2) then she can tell me what mama did to her, to warrant a slap... after which she must apologize for slapping her first

should she refuse to comply with the above,... end of marriage! not even open for discussion.

Bitc*t talk!! You think you can reason amicably with someone who has the effrontery to slap your mum? How insane!!!

"I will never lay hands on my wife because I never saw my dad lay hands on my mum bla bla bla " wtf!! Where do all these sissified guys come from?

Did your mum slap her mother inlaw?

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by mimikio(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
She's not only wrong but can b a curse cos she'll b a mother inlaw. But Guys b4 u start slapping an sending her back, what wil u do if ur mother slaps ur WIFE?
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
BigBang666:

Olodo rapata angry
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make sure she bows down in front of her, weeping, begging, lest I strike her with a curse.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Bitojoe(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
God forbid bad thing.it can't even happen
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
50calibre:
A wife who slaps my mum must really have a death wish because I'm going hand her a severe beat down.

It will be so severe, they'd extradite me to The Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity.

Really? even if she apologises?
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
A topic like this has surfaced now and here are most guys ranting "I will send her packing", "I will slap her back" blah blah blah....

But meanwhile, most of them have wives and even girlfriends that they spend lavish money on, bought them cars, give them up to 50k to fix hair and all that while their mothers are languishing away in the village and can barely feed! You get an urgent call that she is sick and you lie that you can't even afford to drink garri meanwhile, you gave your babe 200k for shopping or opened boutique recently for your wife!

When they even remember to send their mother money, the wife will tell them things like"Honey, this money you want to send to mama is too much oo...remember that the kids need to go back to school" and the foolish man will smile sheepishly and agree!

Most men have allowed their wives to slap their mothers in ways like the one I just mentioned!

Sometimes, A SLAP IS NOT WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY HIT SOMEONE IN FRONT OF YOU ACROSS THE FACE WITH YOUR PALM...IT COULD BE EMOTIONALLY!

I will forever love my mum!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Sanniebee: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
onosprince:
Oyedepo abeg borrow me key make i open d gates of hell for my wife for jus 5 mins grin
funniest comment of the year... You just cracked one of my ribs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
An2elect2:

na u get house?

How shameful is it that the person to ask me that question is female? *Sad*

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by An2elect2(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Akinife03:
I will stop *assuming..#gbam grin

grin Simples!
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by harlesh(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
shocked I can not say anything thing until It come to reality
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by xabi148(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
no mater the reason I will send her tohelland appologize to my mum
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
An2elect2:

Really? even if she apologises?

No point!! That's medicine after death.
Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Can't even happen.. My mum is no soft meat for babies.. She go don design her face back before leg reach ground.

A woman that raised all boys? lolz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? by Sunky200: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmmm.… "hypothetical situation "

what if the scenario was between your mother and her sister (your anti)

would you please tell me “How to choose between family and family?”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Prices Of The Following Baby Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.