Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Do Men Rape (babies)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Rape (babies)? (1313 Views)

Why Do Men Rape Women / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Rape (babies)? by misright(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
It's quite unfortunate to hear that men rape women that are meant entirely for them!! Could it be because they are denied of what is their own or they cant afford what it takes to be a man and own their wives? But it is still disgusting to know that other men go rapping kids. In fact, we've recorded cases of men rapping children in our state nowadays, but the one that baffles me most is that of a three year old babe! What a crime! MEN, IN YOUR SENSES, TELL ME WHY YOU RAPE WOMEN(CHILDREN).
Re: Why Do Men Rape (babies)? by topup: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hmmm, crimes of all sorts baffle me, you're shocked by the 3 year old, there was a case not that long ago about a 5 month year old baby girl, surgery was required for the poor baby.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Short Lady Or Guy Of 4.2ft ? / Wow: I Found Love / Why Is That Guys Like Cheating On Ladies Now Adays!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.