Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (54502 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by DrPrickson: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
lakefist:

It is ur father that sud go and die...oponu

My father is responsible. He does not go about causing confusion.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
intergral:
Military no dey shame after dem dey combine military and politics.
Did you really understand what you read?
Here is a highly organized and disciplined institution telling one of its recalcitrant, retired general that his actions and utterances are embarrassing them.
With this admonition from his colleagues, Obasanjo should comport himself from now on or risk being charged with treasonable felony. Jonathan as the Commander in Chief has such powers. What has politics got to do with calling a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by DrPrickson: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Coolcash1:

Definitely you will be the first to die for wishing OBJ death...he will eat your burial Akara...mark it!
Hahahah junky. U can join him if u wish.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tenry(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
freshness2020:

Ūя̲̅ Fathers Foolishness has no boundary...
♈όϋ are an evidence of a frustrated and demented product from a man you call your Father!
Omo ale jati jati!
...don't quote me again cos I have no time to argue with a low lifer like you! Unless you want thunder to faya you! Eediot !
Your father! Even dead OBJ will still be relevant than your struggled fore-father. People who amount to nothing will spew trash here just becos MB is now very cheap like the price of ogogoro. I blame service providers. Oloriburuku somebody...
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by rikamann: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
No one can address Baba OBJ that way, not in the military

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tearg1:
these are the people telling us we need change..

grin grin grin grin
Cnt stop laffn ooo
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Tearg1: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin grin
Cnt stop laffn ooo

dem wan go pop champagne for senate, at the expense of "CHANGE"...
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Faposky95: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
a people like us need to be constantly reminded the type of fabric we are yarning into.that is why I think we deserve no one better than this fellow.
lmagine all the history he has and is still creating. does it not show that until we collectively make the right national choices, we will always be at the beck and call of the next father of the so called Nigerian politics.
shame goes out to we young who with so much endowment, expect spoon feeding........
let the old ones continue to be our strong men
Obj, Ibb, .....!!!!
so clueless a great bunch of neo homo sapiens.
TBC ........
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by jaybee(f): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2015
calebo101:
Obasanjo is a pained man. He has lost everything and there's nothing left for him to hold on to if not to find a backdoor into the power house again. It's not unusual for old men to crave and cling on to power, especially African leaders, (Biya, Ghadaffi, Mugabe, et al). Obasanjo desperately needs power and that is his game plan.

I can understand Jonathan has completely frustrated him by making him entirely irrelevant in PDP and weeded all his allies away and that is seriously affecting Obasanjo. "He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".

A normal old Ex-leader should be a statesman and act as an advisory agent to the present leaders but Obasanjo can not do that because in the first place he has no Family to turn to. He is estranged with his children already after sleeping with his son's wife and the public disgrace meted out to him by his daughter.

To add insult to injury, the "clueless" one has taught him a very important lesson at his old age. Jonathan has checkmated him using Kashamu Buruji to limit his influence on South-West PDP, (talk of dog fighting dog). And his old nemesis, Tony Anenih is Jonathan's henchman. Jonathan has taken ALL from him and completely dismantled his structures. No political power anymore, and more painful no family to soothe him.

When Jonathan wins the election (it would hold and he will win!!!), he would have successfully pulled out the greatest coup and the real change in Nigeria's political history. The "clueless" one has stepped on lot of toes, looked at them eyeball to eyeball and dared them. Little wonder why the whole world is against him.

On March 28 a new dawn will emerge in Nigeria's history. The final departure from the scene of the old men that has refused to let Nigeria be, with Obasanjo and Buhari leading the failed packs.

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC. The real change is Jonathan, the "clueless" one.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by jaybee(f): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2015
jerseyboy:
Obasanjo: An embarrassment to humanity.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=jaybee post=30801435][/quote]

Do i look stupid to you?

Sorry but don't think everyone has slave mentality ok.

Now bounce sad sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Tearg1:

dem wan go pop champagne for senate, at the expense of "CHANGE"...
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by OneFella(m): 12:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by nijanigga: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2015
"...the Defence Headquarters said Obasanjo should by now have realised that the military he left behind years back had developed far better than he left it..." this military that can't defeat boko haram. Look at what the chadian military is doing to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by MayorofLagos(m): 5:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Defense HQ is yet to issue public statement to condemn the actions and conduct of its leader General Momoh in Ekiti and Osun. An ordinary civilian intimidated General Momoh and harrassed him in front of his young officers. All the General focused on was getting his share of the promised loot. Where is Defense HQs investigation into the issue, any court martial for Momoh
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by allbright(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Bolade005:
The people at DHQ have been bought by Mr Ebele, every student of history knows the truth about Baba and no amount of slander against this man can rubbish his achievements. I'm not surprised though, these same people denied one of their own by claiming Buhari doesn't have his certificates with them.

Awon abunu onijekuje. No dignity whatsoever.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Myself2(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
I wonder why all sorts of negative adjectives,nouns and plagues are associated with this Ota baboon;

Only him;

Baboon
Monkey
Ebola
Owu
Incestuous
Coward
Thief
Corrupt
Trouble maker and so on and so forth,,,,,,

Little wonder his children disowned him.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by princeattah1: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Bolade005:
The people at DHQ have been bought by Mr Ebele, every student of history knows the truth about Baba and no amount of slander against this man can rubbish his achievements. I'm not surprised though, these same people denied one of their own by claiming Buhari doesn't have his certificates with them.

Awon abunu onijekuje. No dignity whatsoever.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by runtinxnigga(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Obasanjo's action is not a big deal, if he can collect his sons wife, without feeling embarrassed, den there is notin he cannot do. OBJ is a disgrace to this nation. Your behaviour towards d presidency is not wise. OBJ behaves like a kid and he will be put to shame at d end. GEJ till OBJ and GMD get sense
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Ayatullah(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
REDEEM YOUR IMAGE!
Instead of calling Obasanjo "Old General" the Nigerian Army under the present leadership should work extra hard to redeem its seriously battered image. The Nigerian Army has never been so dishonoured in its history of existence.

GEJ has urinated and shiiit on the Army, Nigeria cannot afford to go on under this 'dadandidi' commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Myself2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ayatullah:
REDEEM YOUR IMAGE!
Instead of calling Obasanjo "Old General" the Nigerian Army under the present leadership should work extra hard to redeem its seriously battered image. The Nigerian Army has never been so dishonoured in its history of existence.

GEJ has urinated and shiiit on the Army, Nigeria cannot afford to go on under this 'dadandidi' commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces.

Why are you lying so shamelessly? Is ur father Liar Mohammed?
GEJ is the best commander in chief our armed forces have had since the years of Shagari.When this idiotiic baboon called Obasanjo was president, he refused to buy a single knock out banger, not to talk of rifle and other arms for the military.DHQ and all officers know that the Ota baboon is pure shyte and a complete disgrace
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Omooba77: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
lastpage:

You are an Eediot!

So desperate like your paymaster Jonathan... to descend so low as to fabricate websites and fake news!

The Web address you attributed to the Defence HQ is just your "Personal Blog" showing some military inof that you want to present.

The Military does not disown it sown that easily, more so a General in the league of OBJ.
Maybe you think we are talking about some clueless "Mr. Lecturer" whose only "former" student, is his wife PEJ! grin grin

Now we are seeing how DESPERATE JONATHAN and his paid SaTANOIDS and "Yiibos" are getting.
They even forced an extension on INEC ..so they can have more time to perfect how they would forge, fake and rig the coming elections, using "security as an excuse"

I mean, OBJ said, if you want to cheat, at least humor the rest of us by doing it with some measure of intelligence?
These GEJ people are just like him: COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Apart from using the blood of the innocent to do sacrifice, in the name of Politics, they cant do any other thing successfully! angry angry

#CHANGE! Change will bring all these tom-foolery to an end.

Lastpage!

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Omooba77: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
lastpage:

You are an Eediot!

So desperate like your paymaster Jonathan... to descend so low as to fabricate websites and fake news!

The Web address you attributed to the Defence HQ is just your "Personal Blog" showing some military inof that you want to present.

The Military does not disown it sown that easily, more so a General in the league of OBJ.
Maybe you think we are talking about some clueless "Mr. Lecturer" whose only "former" student, is his wife PEJ! grin grin

Now we are seeing how DESPERATE JONATHAN and his paid SaTANOIDS and "Yiibos" are getting.
They even forced an extension on INEC ..so they can have more time to perfect how they would forge, fake and rig the coming elections, using "security as an excuse"

I mean, OBJ said, if you want to cheat, at least humor the rest of us by doing it with some measure of intelligence?
These GEJ people are just like him: COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Apart from using the blood of the innocent to do sacrifice, in the name of Politics, they cant do any other thing successfully! angry angry

#CHANGE! Change will bring all these tom-foolery to an end.

Lastpage!

God bless you,check punch your official press

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Ademusiwa: 3:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
litetias:

For your information I spelt it like that because this is an online forum, the person I was referring to is an online i.diot like you and so I used the e- prefix to define him.
You simply lack the qualification and wherewithal to correct my grammar.
I leave you to your delusion
am nt supprise that people like you are still existing, that is why people like you write and fail exams because of shot cut damm you ar weeny i can't exchange word with you, lower class you are not mine
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by litetias(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
WWWoOKLOADEDoTK:

am nt supprise that people like you are still existing, that is why people like you write and fail exams because of shot cut damm you ar weeny i can't exchange word with you, lower class you are not mine

Guy u be gbaff
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by adoyi81: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Bolade005:

Your brain lacks oxygen. This man has ruled Nigeria for about 10years and as at this minute, he is one of the most influential man in Africa and you think all he's looking for is some cheap popularity?
influential in odua land you meant to say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.