Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (54504 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by temple234: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

I quite aligned with you on this.......he brought all these on himself...it was a wrong tactical move on his part to have foisted GEJ on Ya'ardua.

A person with GEJ's life exposure cannot to be trusted with the Nigerian project....

You are such a big fool
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

The way Jonathan has transformed Nigeria, so the same way your life will be.

AMEN OOOOO...

And may Buhari bring about the "change" you need in your life.

So shall it be for you and your family. I embrace Transformation wholeheartedly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by oloworulz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj, I hail u oooo. We still dey ur back . Nothing dey happen. SAI Buhsri

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by dorodee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
With Baba finally backing opposition... Naija is now crucified between two thieves. ... PDP on the right and APC on the left... Either way we vote na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by kingecommerce: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
What would be an embarrassment is if you never hear of zidoff.com
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by dammytosh: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ijebulogic:
There is no longer an aspect of life in Nigeria that is sacred and respected. [b]Politicians[/b]are now using religious leaders, military officers, elder statesmen and diplomatic envoys as errand boys. The only thing that is sacred now is Cash; I give you dollars and I take your soul...deal?

Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Bekwarra(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo has finally embarrassed himself. Why can't he just be a gentleman and play and elder's role like IBB, Gowon or Shagari? Must he be loquacious?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by humilitypays(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
humilitypays:
A very useless old man indeed! I weep whenever I read about Obasanjo giving out good advice to Nigerians- what a devil! A man that failed both born and unborn Nigerians as a president. Obasanjo was the trademark of corruption, arrogance and tyranny! Evil man! God will punish and disgrace Obasanjo and all his supporters!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yawns........hmmm.........all this politri-cians, you guys should be extra careful, you are all setting yourself up for the military to come back through the back door and effect a change of government, Nigeria military has never had it so low in years the way it is evolving now, the military has been seriously politicized, let me continue sipping by zobo and kunu , while l watch from the sidelines....... cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
temple234:

You are such a big fool
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by isan(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dis story is getting hotter and hotter...jonathan might be nigeria last president
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Bawss1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

At the END of this political saga, President Jonathan will not have the TIME to apologize to Obasanjo for all the THINGS he and his aids are spewing. He will be cooling off in Kirikiri insha allahu undecided

Qoute me and loose your left eye undecided

I had to quote to highlight a new trend of silliness sweeping this forum. This is an open discussion board, anybody who does not want to be quoted should keep their comments to themselves. All these silly threats should be discontinued.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by intergral(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:
Obasanjo, an embarrassment to military -DHQ

FEBRUARY 16, 2015 BY PUNCH 1 COMMENT
print

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-an-embarrassment-to-military-dhq/
Military no dey shame after dem dey combine military and politics.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by heilige(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo does not need power, he only regrets what his actions has cause nigeria today by installing yar adua n gej.
This is the begining of the end of nigeria.
nigerian democrazy wont survive 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by AKPOSbaba: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
See all dis child soldiers wey join army yesterday dey talk say one of d pesin wey lay d foundation for dem na embarassment to d millitary.Mumus for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is an embarrassment to the baboon and chimpanzee specie
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bawss1:

I had to quote to highlight a new trend of silliness sweeping this forum. This is an open discussion board, anybody who does not want to be quoted should keep their comments to themselves. All these silly threats should be discontinued.

Chai bros u con press letter P undecided

Sarcasm nor dey ur dictionary
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Ralphlauren(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:
Something terribly wrong is about to happen......I pray for Nigeria! One thing i am 100% sure of is that Jonathan cant rule this country again.

I agree.

There's serious fire on the mountain.

The battle line has obviously been drawn.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by appini: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

I quite aligned with you on this.......he brought all these on himself...it was a wrong tactical move on his part to have foisted GEJ on Ya'ardua.

A person with GEJ's life exposure cannot to be trusted with the Nigerian project....

When GEJ was negotiating with the militants in the Niger delta for the crude oil to flow during OBJ government then he was a trusted smart guy.. The truth is that Nigeria is bigger than OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Eluwilussit(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
freshness2020:
Foolish dirty old soldier! undecided

Very, very foolish and old. We don't need his stupid advice. Family reject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the military is the pride of the nation? Can't stop laughing in celtic.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by killercute16(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
isan:
Dis story is getting hotter and hotter...jonathan might be nigeria last president
Pls dont pray or wish for that,the outcome wont be friendly at all pls,instead wish for a develope nigeria with unity and strength.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by princemillla(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pdp can act obj exit doesn't pain them but his gap can never be filled

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tommykiwi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abeg help me tell the OLD Baboon Ooooo
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
You now don't need to wonder why our military has been ineffective in fighting BH.....it's an already compromised national institution....

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tsdarkside(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
nnafather:
I think the Nigerian Military has gotten so much involved in politics at the expense of our defense. Bad condition...symptom of a dead nation.

true....they should be fighting...not making politics...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by kingthreat(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:

AMEN OOOOO...

And may Buhari bring about the "change" you need in your life.

So shall it be for you and your family. I embrace Transformation wholeheartedly.

Please learn from those in Chibok. Mediocrity is really a disease

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Please learn from those in Chibok. Mediocrity is really a disease

See this one ooo. Do I look like a slave in your eyes?

Or are you a learner undecided. Monkey

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by killercute16(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
RicKyRichards:
And the military is the pride of the nation? Can't stop laughing in celtic.
No,the Nigeria Army is the pride of the nation,and will always be.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by phiszo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
seeing nairalanders comments makes me smh. there might be no elections. a coup is incoming.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
dulaman:
shai! see who is talking...the one you did to buhari nko? denying one of your own,your senior for that matter.
then they are a disgrace to. Nigerians both home and abroad..they've. Allowed themselves be manipulated and turned into puppets..they should cower in shame and bury their dirty heads in the sand!! Nowadays,they r like ffk,give them food and they will sway to the direction u want...directionless bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.