Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (54508 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Champele(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo=loser. Desperate last god father is becoming irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Afroconnect: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
DrPrickson:
OBJ pls go and die. He is a serious nuisance to Nigerians.
We have other past military head of states, they give useful suggestions and advice to the present government. But our egocentric OBJ's only contribution is to find fault where there is none and seeking attention everywhere like kim K and Amber.

He is a big disgrace to the Army,PDP and Nigeria as a whole.

Btw #AmaechisAToad
Our entire political class behave like cheap whores,so vain and empty...Nigerians deserve better-let the people coalition emerge,civil movements rise up.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by anitawcampbell: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
My Uncle Hudson recently got green Mercedes SLS AMG Convertible just by some part time working online with a macbook air... Read Full Article ➳➳➳➳ W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by maestroferddi: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
The elegy/dirge to Obasanjo's political relevance has just been sung.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by jerrymej(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
“The moment Obasanjo is not the one controlling a house, he will want the house pulled down but this time around, he has failed.”
“Obasanjo has always benefitted from the misfortune of others and he is living with the impression that he is the wisest person in the whole world. “President Jonathan has made it impossible for Obasanjo to run his presidency for him and for this reason, he is supporting Buhari, hoping that he will be the one to nominate ministers for Buhari if he becomes
president.” “Let us not be deceived. As well-intentioned as Chief Obasanjo’s homily may seem, it is all lies. It is an open show of his manipulative skills and his well-known egoistic craving for power and relevance.”...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by segesmith: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Now I understand y Abacha jailed this so call old general, he's always trying to be relevant in every dispensation. Obasanjo also had issues with Yaradua during is short term as the president of of nigeria. And yet he did nothing for this country. It just so bad that some Nigerians sees him as someone that has good intentions for this country. I wish Abacha had killed him then.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Coolcash1: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
DrPrickson:
We have other past military head of states, they give useful suggestions and advice to the present government. But our egocentric OBJ's only contribution is to find fault where there is none and seeking attention everywhere like kim K and Amber.

Btw #AmaechisAToad

Definitely you will be the first to die for wishing OBJ death...he will eat your burial Akara...mark it!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by 3kay945(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tearg1:

grow up

I will but do same pls.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by discusant: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigeria Army discharges its duty - as usual;

by calling one of its own -OBJ - to order.

Nigeria Army has since come out to state its case that Muhammadu Buhari entered the army through ordinary letter of recommendation from a school principal.

Nigeria Army has also stated that it is not having Buhari's secondary school certificate.

Therefore, it is now the job of the ruling government to find out if Buhari met the requirements before he joined the army.

It is the duty of this ruling government to find out if Buhari actually made false declaration under oath.

But the ruling govt appears to be made up of people who are either sleeping or mortally afraid of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by efelusi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
I agree with you my brother. The army has not got to this level!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Because he does not support rigging anymore. He is now an embrassment. Foolish military
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
adepiero:
"An old man gives good advice for no longer being able to set bad example"

OBJ is not a saint but then he is not as clueless as GEJ. even despite his crimes, he still wants the best for his country and to me that's patriotism!

The military is GEJ's mouth piece so I am not surprised.

so wetin Nigerian military for be, MOUTH ODOUR athing?
see as una dey mumu unasef, if gej be GCFR Of nigeria, na boysSCOUT for dey speak for am?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
If true, some dude 's succeeded in compromising/polarisng d millitary!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
dulaman:
shai! see who is talking...the one you did to buhari nko? denying one of your own,your senior for that matter.

Did what to Buhari?? You expect the Army to be part of of BHs scam?? Person wey no get certificate dey claim say another person hold am??
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by lastpage: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:
Obasanjo, an embarrassment to military -DHQ

FEBRUARY 16, 2015 BY PUNCH 1 COMMENT
print

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-an-embarrassment-to-military-dhq/

You are an Eediot!

So desperate like your paymaster Jonathan... to descend so low as to fabricate websites and fake news!

The Web address you attributed to the Defence HQ is just your "Personal Blog" showing some military inof that you want to present.

The Military does not disown it sown that easily, more so a General in the league of OBJ.
Maybe you think we are talking about some clueless "Mr. Lecturer" whose only "former" student, is his wife PEJ! grin grin

Now we are seeing how DESPERATE JONATHAN and his paid SaTANOIDS and "Yiibos" are getting.
They even forced an extension on INEC ..so they can have more time to perfect how they would forge, fake and rig the coming elections, using "security as an excuse"

I mean, OBJ said, if you want to cheat, at least humor the rest of us by doing it with some measure of intelligence?
These GEJ people are just like him: COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Apart from using the blood of the innocent to do sacrifice, in the name of Politics, they cant do any other thing successfully! angry angry

#CHANGE! Change will bring all these tom-foolery to an end.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by genearts(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
nnafather:
I think the Nigerian Military has gotten so much involved in politics at the expense of our defense. Bad condition...symptom of a dead nation.

You just took words out of my mouth. That Gen. Olukolade is....... *i dnt even knw wat to call him*
The level of rot in the army is so annoying.
We need GMB now more than ever.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by lastpage: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=24pt]PEOPLE, DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEFENCE HQ.[/size]

[size=18pt] IT IS THE ACT OF "DESPERATE JONATHAN & HIS SUPPORTERS" TRYING TO INCITE NIGERIANS AGAINST THE MILITARY.

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE QUOTED AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS JUST AN ORDINARY "PRIVATE BLOG" DESIGNED TO LOOK AND SOUND (WITH SOME IRRELEVANT MILITARY PICTURES OFF THE INTERNET) LIKE IT BELONGS TO THE NIGERIAN MILITARY.

DEFENCE HQ DOES NOT HAVE A SEPARATE WEBSITE.

THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE FORCES ARE MORE SENSIBLE THAN THIS

GOOGLE CAN HELP YOU IF STILL IN DOUBT.

DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

ONCE AGAIN, ENEMIES OF NIGERIANS HAVE FAILED.... AND WILL STILL FAIL ON MARCH 28TH[/size]

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by adepiero: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

so wetin Nigerian military for be, MOUTH ODOUR athing?
see as una dey mumu unasef, if gej be GCFR Of nigeria, na boysSCOUT for dey speak for am?
Boy! keep ur opinion to yourself, those who have brains already made sense out of my comment.

I believe you are related to GEJ no wonder you are also clueless undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
synergycom19:

They are serving there master GEJ, Has GEJ ever cared for the country,you don't know that this guys(Army officers) were given houses at Asokoro extention in Abuja high brow areas?

God will surely deliver us...when we are ready for a change.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by justme002: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is exactly what he has always craved for relevance,attention and importance and he is unfortunately getting it,as usual,in d wrongest way!!..he is lucky we aint in a military regime,if not kirikiri wud have been ur humble abode sir!!,cos I know if u were d incumbent u wudnt take dis rubbish from anyone!!..treat odas d way u will love to be treated 'baba I know it all'.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Duru1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo has been an embarrassment to Nigerian armed forces the moment he termed himself as an engineer when he was indeed a mechanic. After completing a course in Indian military establishment on how to change motor oil on army Bedford truck, the joker declared himself an engineer. This crass idiocy was further magnified by the media houses in the southwestern region of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
adepiero:
Boy! keep ur opinion to yourself, those who have brains already made sense out of my comment.

I believe you are related to GEJ no wonder you are also clueless undecided

of course am clueless, n am proud of it.
between clueless n ILLITERATE which is worst?
in a country where secondary education is free n compulsory, somepeople are not taking advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by freshness2020: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
tenry:

OBJ dirty? I'm sure your father's dirtiness is worse. All these children whose parents are busy hustling to feed them ll come on nairaland and disrespect those who have made impact unlike their God- forsaken fathers.
Ūя̲̅ Fathers Foolishness has no boundary...
♈όϋ are an evidence of a frustrated and demented product from a man you call your Father!
Omo ale jati jati!
...don't quote me again cos I have no time to argue with a low lifer like you! Unless you want thunder to faya you! Eediot !
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by ibisko04: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
The game is getting more interesting. I hope that Nigeria will be able to point out one institution of the nation that has not been politicized by GEJ government. Religiosity, tribalism and now the military service that supposed to stand as the last guard is damaged. I started seeing this wahala within the military when they called a press conference to announce that they didn't have Buhari certificate.
You don't need a soothsayer to tell that the military is already compromised.
Yes the sitting president is the commander in chief today, the ethics does not allow for the rubbishing of a former occupiers of the highest office and a professional colleagues of a noble profession as army.
Jonathan should take note of all these atrocities being committed under his watch.
Nigeria and Nigerians should take note of what is going on now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by lakefist(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
DrPrickson:

Btw #AmaechisAToad
It is ur father that sud go and die...oponu
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by onowighose(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
you obasanjo go de one side your time don expire .you think say if you nor de this country nor go move foward
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by hush15: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerians sha, GEJ dis GEJ dat... now its GEJ using military. Military is telling you it is not true but you have refused to believe cos some APShits are feeding of these. Well, whether GEJ uses the United Nations, i dont care. He is the people choice. All you sai bukaris and AP shits can stay in the loo while true and unbiased democrats breathe in somw fresh air...

As for baba OBJ, like every movies, there is the end. Baba, thank you (taking a bow). You have outlived your usefulness and thus exit asap. its not like your act was that exciting.till then,

GEJ till APdicks becomes extinct....

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by treasuremi1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
But if I may ask PDP apologist, can u pray that God should run ur life the way GEJ Administration is running the country? Can u say amen to such prayer? And the poster above. This country already is in shambles and no thanks to PDP, obasanjo inclusive. PDP is a big jinx, a curse if I may say.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by VirginFinder: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Serves OBJ right.

I think he should just apologise to Nigerians for foisting GEJ on us and shut up or make up with GEJ and seal it with a kiss.

He cant keep taunting the 'poor' GEJ who must be experiencing the most trying time/period of his life. A period he neither imagined, anticipated or wished for all his life.

I can bet that at the end of GEJ's tenure either in 2015 or 2019, a nightmare for him will be seeing himself in Aso Rock in a dream.

What a pity!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by treasuremi1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Even our military is a laughing stock to the whole world. You don't have buhari academic records and he went through u to become head of state, u don't have enough equipment to combat Boko Haram. Seriously they are the ones embarrassing the whole nation. The military already is partisan and politicised
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by treasuremi1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
And sadly many who are posting comments here are just teenagers who do not what is going on in the real world than their phones and laptops. Very funny and ironic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.