Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For (1209 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Muyidgreat(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
What kind of women are men looking for? This question has numerous answers from differnt men, based in their particular preference and desire. As they say, one man's meat is another man's 'kpomo'. Some guys look for sexy ladies who are good in bed (most guys actually), ladies with killer curves thaat makes a brother be like o lawd! While fo others a playful woman is more attractive. Some guys need a woman who takes care of them, just like their mothers used to. There are also those for which a bit of mystery or a moderate sense of independence is very appealing. Without pretending to have exhausted all possibilities, here are six types of women many men are looking for:

The sexy ladies
This is the first and so far the highest quality most men look out for nowaday. It is true: a sex bomb will make 99% of the men turn their head when she walks down the street. It’s the very law of attraction! They want a lady who is a tiger in bed, who can give it to them just how they like it. However, you can be rest assured: these are not the only women men are looking for! Actually, those men looking to settle down and have meaningful relationship tend to avoid such ladies. Because most of these ladies are aware of their physical endowment, so they tend to be either rude, promiscuous, or arrogant. However, if you meet a lady that is endowed, and she has a good character, then you are trully blessed.

The childish/playful woman
Now, this is one lady even i am attracted to. If you watch the likes of Helen Paul, you will get what am saying. There are those who feel attracted to childish women, such ladi3s have an optimistic attitude on life, their playful smile that lightens the room, they never take things too seriously. Have you ever wondered why older guys are often attracted by a lot younger women? This can be a reason!

The motherly woman
It is said that women see their husbands as their first child, and men see their wives as their second mother. Most men want a woman that would take care of them, love them, worry about them, clean up after them and even scold them like their mothers. As you know men are big babies, they want a woman who takes care of their basic needs, cooking and cleaning. Also known as the “housewife”, the mother-like type of woman is many men’s ideal.

The Cool Pal
Be aware: men are not always after your most feminine and sexiest side! There are those who appreciate a good pal who understands their jokes, shares their preferences as sports fans, and knows how to handle a gaming console. This is the 'tomboy kinda lady'. Is the woman’s place in the kitchen? Not necessarily! For these guys, the ideal woman supports the same football team, and is a good adversary in their favorite car racing video game. However, things might change in the bedroom, where you might have to drop the cool act and take out your most feminine tricks.

The mysterious woman
Alot of women like to surround themselves with an aura of mystery, where the man cannot really predict what would be the lady's next move and can only anticipate and wait. Many men fall for it, but once the mystery is gone, things might become boring. So, be careful! If your guy was attracted by your mysterious side in the first place, you might want to keep some of it all along. Exercise your right of being a woman, and try to be unpredictable, but only from time to time. A prolonged total mystery can make your man think you are hiding something from him, and no one likes that.

The independent woman
 I think it was in the days of our forefathers that they liked their wives to sit at home and just cook and take care of the children. These days, men don’t usually like clingy dependable women who cannot make a single move by themselves. Most guys are more attracted to an independent woman who can change a bulb herself if needed. However, be careful not to overdo your independence act, as your partner might feel you don’t need him in your life. Even if you can manage to carry that heavy bag on your own, or buy that dream car by yourself, you might consider asking for his help from time to time.

At the end if the day, it's different strokes for different folks, so you shouldn't forcefully try to be something you are not ladies, a man should love you for who you are, However, if you have an attitude or trait that repulse men ir oushes them away, and you know within you that its a bad habit, then try to change. And did I forget to mention that virtually every Naija Man likes a woman who can cook? Write that down.

Source : http://www.ratednaija.com/2015/01/six-types-of-women-men-are-looking-for.html

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by xynerise: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
The type that demand for unholy sex undecided
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Totally wrong!
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm..well said@ o.p.
The motherly woman is ok for me...

And meanwhile....
I'm expectin this at the fore front
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nice op!
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
This op try...he captured what some men wants but not me

Me want a muscular woman like "The Rock" muscle type...like that I can cause commotion in my street and no sh*t head will question me grin
I go just be Dada wey no fit fight but get wife wey get muscle grin
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
dat5starguy:
Totally wrong!
Eh ehn!...tell me about it
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
xynerise:
The type that demand for unholy sex undecided
Unholy ko, Unspiritual ni
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:

Eh ehn!...tell me about it
I don't have time. Go sort some beans.
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by teemanbastos(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Mike-Tyson Woman..
The one who can fight undecided
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Didn't read your post, but I hope you typed:

1. Nneka123
2. Nneka123
3. Nneka123
4. Nneka123
5. Nneka123
6. Nneka123

Else, it's invalid.
If Nneka catch me ehn...
*runs out of thread*
grin
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dat5starguy:

I don't have time. Go sort some beans.
Ok sir...is it on the shelf?
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Miner13: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Muyidgreat:
What kind of women are men looking for? This question has numerous answers from differnt men, based in their particular preference and desire. As they say, one man's meat is another man's 'kpomo'. Some guys look for sexy ladies who are good in bed (most guys actually), ladies with killer curves thaat makes a brother be like o lawd! While fo others a playful woman is more attractive. Some guys need a woman who takes care of them, just like their mothers used to. There are also those for which a bit of mystery or a moderate sense of independence is very appealing. Without pretending to have exhausted all possibilities, here are six types of women many men are looking for:

The sexy ladies
This is the first and so far the highest quality most men look out for nowaday. It is true: a sex bomb will make 99% of the men turn their head when she walks down the street. It’s the very law of attraction! They want a lady who is a tiger in bed, who can give it to them just how they like it. However, you can be rest assured: these are not the only women men are looking for! Actually, those men looking to settle down and have meaningful relationship tend to avoid such ladies. Because most of these ladies are aware of their physical endowment, so they tend to be either rude, promiscuous, or arrogant. However, if you meet a lady that is endowed, and she has a good character, then you are trully blessed.
promiscuous and rudeness
settled it all
they are never my choice.
they can never be satisfied
they can have 16 backup gears.
Muyidgreat:
The childish/playful woman
Now, this is one lady even i am attracted to. If you watch the likes of Helen Paul, you will get what am saying. There are those who feel attracted to childish women, such ladi3s have an optimistic attitude on life, their playful smile that lightens the room, they never take things too seriously. Have you ever wondered why older guys are often attracted by a lot younger women? This can be a reason!
definitely you'll become promiscous when your wife is aging.
Muyidgreat:

The motherly woman
It is said that women see their husbands as their first child, and men see their wives as their second mother. Most men want a woman that would take care of them, love them, worry about them, clean up after them and even scold them like their mothers. As you know men are big babies, they want a woman who takes care of their basic needs, cooking and cleaning. Also known as the “housewife”, the mother-like type of woman is many men’s ideal.
like my mum
the big deal
will such woman be around
I doubt it
what we have around now
is aged woman in lady's figure
that could be asking the question "are you my husband" when the husband is around. they can formed to the level of cat working with a working stick.

Muyidgreat:

The Cool Pal
Be aware: men are not always after your most feminine and sexiest side! There are those who appreciate a good pal who understands their jokes, shares their preferences as sports fans, and knows how to handle a gaming console. This is the 'tomboy kinda lady'. Is the woman’s place in the kitchen? Not necessarily! For these guys, the ideal woman supports the same football team, and is a good adversary in their favorite car racing video game. However, things might change in the bedroom, where you might have to drop the cool act and take out your most feminine tricks.
a more funfil house is supporting different team but could be more disastrous when she's a sport hater.

Muyidgreat:

The mysterious woman
Alot of women like to surround themselves with an aura of mystery, where the man cannot really predict what would be the lady's next move and can only anticipate and wait. Many men fall for it, but once the mystery is gone, things might become boring. So, be careful! If your guy was attracted by your mysterious side in the first place, you might want to keep some of it all along. Exercise your right of being a woman, and try to be unpredictable, but only from time to time. A prolonged total mystery can make your man think you are hiding something from him, and no one likes that.

that's why a man needs be intelligent. so he can unravelled every hidden mysteries in his woman.
Muyidgreat:

The independent woman
 I think it was in the days of our forefathers that they liked their wives to sit at home and just cook and take care of the children. These days, men don’t usually like clingy dependable women who cannot make a single move by themselves. Most guys are more attracted to an independent woman who can change a bulb herself if needed. However, be careful not to overdo your independence act, as your partner might feel you don’t need him in your life. Even if you can manage to carry that heavy bag on your own, or buy that dream car by yourself, you might consider asking for his help from time to time.
its crystal clear that even a self sufficient lady will still demand her husband support if not overloaded him by her needs.
so they do not need this advice.

Muyidgreat:

At the end if the day, it's different strokes for different folks, so you shouldn't forcefully try to be something you are not ladies, a man should love you for who you are, However, if you have an attitude or trait that repulse men ir oushes them away, and you know within you that its a bad habit, then try to change. And did I forget to mention that virtually every Naija Man likes a woman who can cook? Write that down.

Source : http://www.ratednaija.com/2015/01/six-types-of-women-men-are-looking-for.html
well concluded .

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:

Ok sir...is it on the shelf?
Lol. Am just kidding o. No offence.
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
dat5starguy:

Lol. Am just kidding o. No offence.
None taken
Re: Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For by Crocz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Miner13...bros e get as e be for u o grin

(1) (Reply)

Am L Bewitch?!!! Please Help / Dating A Spouse In D Military / Might As Well Share The Good News To Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.