Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (70160 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by swimcash(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
gej remain confuse, he's a complete failure
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by krexpo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:
O boy baba don cut rope O....PDP make una hold am O

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Switpal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

who is your father? Do u even have a surname? M..u..m..u

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by jingh(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Since you re there when it happen, what style did obj use
tit:
a man who slept with his son wife.
nigerians no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by FazzyKachi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

#Smh_ Useless family?
G! you gotta think again before typing wah u waan type! na xo una go use una mouth implicate una self...
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by mandax: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
CrypticSegun:
Obasanjo is an attention seeker and the media will be better off without giving him constant attention.... He talks like he never had the chance to put things correctly......

He should emulate past leaders by keeping quiet..... Soon, with all these constant rubbish he is spilling, he will be irrelevant.....

Former good leaders with open mind usually approach the incumbent govt to help the govt and the country resolve whatever problems there are in the country. But OBJ goes to the public to spew bile against Jonathan; as if Jonathan is a commoner he picked on the street and made from VP to President.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by onowighose(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
so you know their leader eah ??ok tell us na?old man respect yourself and ur children
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by swimcash(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
gej is a confuse man, yet obasanjo stil remains d genesis of nigeria problem
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by legendsilver(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
jonathan family far beta than 30 generations of ur family...idiot
his family has no such badluck as the Gej does. Even those that attached themselves to that name are been destroyed by fire, isn't that badluck?
If you believe Gej's family is better, try pay PGEJ a visit and see what the outcome of ur visit will bring to ur family. Nonsense
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
pmc01:

It's either you didn't read the article or merely skimmed through, without digesting the message. It's too obvious.
And that, to me, is pathetic.
I read the article from A-Z. And from what I understood in the write-up, obj is obviously hiding something from us. My brother I work with some of this politicians and I can tell when they are hiding a very vital information from the public. Obj is hiding something I tell you.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by synergycom19: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Most commentators seems to lack home training and respect for Elders. Respect elders if you want to grow old yourself,what you don't value you don't deserve
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by olas24u(f): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
A man that sank $15 billion without generating 1 megawatts of electricity cannot have our interest at heart.
OBJ is a disgrace.
How i wish they can Bleep him up like tafa balogun !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

u will never have peace in your life Mark this today

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by jingh(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
On what charge would gej send obj 2 jail, d only human deserving jail is gej for ruining himself and nigeria
Norstrademus:
Abegi!!!..this stewpid slowpoke now sounds like a broken record..wen u go back to kirikiri after gej has been relected I go see which smelling mouth u go use talk all this rubbish.ode!!
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by ribbit: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it
the person that is feeding fat on boko haram ofcause... JONATHAN.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by omv22: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo chei ! U have finally played the
monkey role
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by baroncy: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Obasanjo is turning a talkative this days. is he smoking weeds?

He is senile
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by darlenese(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Symptoms of a deterioting brain due to old age
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by babestella: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
These people are looking for an Islamic Caliphate and OBJ is hear telling Nigerians about food, how they have a leader, they are an organization they are this they are that. Please free GEJ and stop destroying his image. Later he will tell us he also met ISIL in Iraq and Syria. Since you know Boko haram has a leader, please tell Nigerians now. yeye old man.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
jingh:
Since you re there when it happen, what style did obj use
what you wrote as your signature is so uncalled for. You people should cut the fella some slacks jare. We are progressives, that's something we shouldn't forget.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by synergycom19: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barblow:

Jona7than or whatever he calls himself has not only destroyed himself and his family but that of the south-south and south-east!
May your visions never run dry,sensible people are very few and you are one of them,others have refused to see within and beyond 4 more years of GEJ Administration

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
legendsilver:
his family has no such badluck as the Gej does. Even those that attached themselves to that name are been destroyed by fire, isn't that badluck?
If you believe Gej's family is better, try pay PGEJ a visit and see what the outcome of ur visit will bring to ur family. Nonsense
remember dat if u are pointing one finger to person,remember dat d remaining four is coming to u.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Babare(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari till Jonathan stop sponsoring Boko haram!

Use your brain now... Did you even read the news at all What fallacious statement.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by rileyy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
mekaboy:
i remember i asked in one thread why nobody is blaming obj for bokoharam. Why would he allow sharia in our constitution?

I also said that buharis solution to bokoharam is the full implementation of sharia in all northern states , sacrificing the freedom of non muslims.

Where christian women in the north will be forced to wear hijab. A man and woman cant hold hands in public. Where people cant drink or smoke.

where peoples hands will be cut for stealing. People will be stoned to death for fornication.

Finally the bokoharam members will be paid and called sharia police to enforce these laws.

I pity the christians in the north if buharia gets there. But i am convinced he wont rule this nation.

#FYI: nobody wld b forced to wear hijab, you jst have to be dressed modestly which is also in christianity. Pentescostals has changed the way it used to be. All thanks to the Anglicans n Catholics
- you don't want your arms amputated then don't steal
- you scared of being stoned to death then stay away from fornication, for christ sake the bible also condemn this act.
- sharia doesn't forbid you frm holding hands with you spouse(s), just don't do that to another man's wife, if you want to co-habit get married and do it in a decent way.
Muslim and christian don't have problems living together is just you type spreading hates and islamphobia amongst and those politicians who go about spreading lies to score cheap political scores. I've friends living in RSA who are christians and they truely really wish that nigeria wld if not all borrow some sharia law into political affairs, ask those in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain if they will say otherwise. Our problem here is not the sharia law of a thing but quest to show which religion is superior to the other. Ya'ol are hypocrites, God's watching

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Themandator: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ready to talk and nominated Gen. Buhari who after consultations with his associates felt it was better to avoid the sect and make political capital out of their carnage

This government has never been shy about a roundtable talk with them.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Vikky014(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Until you become a president of Nigeria and perform better than goodluck. that is when i will believe this your statement. till then u r the useless one. dnt know about your family.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
If we all take time out and stop shouting "change" for a few minutes and read in between the lines of what OBJ said, it is very clear that the problem of Boko Haram is an indictment on the part of OBJ and other leaders before Jonathan.

If what gave raise to the issue of Boko Haram is unemployment and underdevelopment of the North-East, then we should ask ourselves these three questions:

1: When did Boko Haram start?

2: Who was the president then?

3: What did he do?

It is always easy to apportion blame when you are outside the corridors of power. One wonders if OBJ did the same fact finding mission in Udi and Zaki Biam when he unleashed the soldiers on them or the Niger Delta people.

That OBJ has become moral compass for the opposition is a clear indication that the "change" is far from what they are telling us. People like OBJ belong to the past. Listening to OBJ talk about corruption or accusing GEJ of corruption or wanting to stay in office longer than required is like listening to Bush telling Obama that he is wasting money on war in Iraq.

OBJ has no moral ground to be commenting on "change" , he should just retired and stay retired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by synergycom19: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very soon OBJ will be celebrated,the only fearless,selfless and courageous Southern Politician ,who thinks of what becomes of the Region after another 4 years of GEJ Administration
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by babestella: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
ribbit:
the person that is feeding fat on boko haram ofcause... JONATHAN.

I think you are one of the gang that robbed a bank last week, you must be a thief you h-ediot. Mention Jonathan again useless predator. don't worry the police will soon catch up with you.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Ahmeduana(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

I WILL REMIND YOU OF THIS STATEMENT YOU MADE THE DAY YOU START CRYING! IN NIGERIA WE USE SUCCESIVE REGIMES TO PRAISE THE PREDECESSORS, IS IT NOT THE SAME OBASANJO THAT SPENT 8 YEARS WITH NOTHING TO POINT AS LEGACY? IS IT NOT THE OBASANJO THAT CAME OUT OF PRISON WITH 20K TO HIS NAME BUT END UP LIVING THE GOVERNMENT RICHER WITH MORE THAN 100BILLION? IS IT NOT THE SAME OBASANJO THAT SOLD THE SHARES OF TRANSCORP TO HIMSELF AND BY SO DOING VIOLATE THE PRIVATISATION RULES? IS IT NOT THE SAME OBASANJO THAT SPENT 16BILLION$ WITHOUT ONE MEGAWAT OF LIGHT? IS NOT THE SAME OBASANJO THAT DURING HIS TENURE THERE WAS VARIOUS POLITICAL ASSASINATION? AND IS STILL THE SAME OBASANJO THAT IS ACCUSING JONATHAN THAT IS TRAINING 1000SNIPERS, Is the same obasanjo that has now become messiah, radar to the radar-less apc! Is still the same obasanjo that the hausas are burying live cows in kano doing rituals and sacrifices that God should take him away that he should not finish is tenure! Now conspiracy as join them together they now have one common enemy in jonathan Wonderfullument! YOU PEOPLE WILL SURELY CRY, MARK MY WORD.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
ribbit:
the person that is feeding fat on boko haram ofcause... JONATHAN
hmmmm........with the way things are unfolding, we will soon know who is sponsoring BH.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Keypha(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
At least he is a sitting president, but who knew ur father, has ur father become counsellor before.? U no dey shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.