Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! (595 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! by Starieangel(f): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Most often times feeling unappreciated hurts more than when you find out that your partner isn't faithful.......hurt,depression and loneliness tend to set in......Appreciation is the way that we offer our partners the value they need. When I offer my appreciation of you, it sends the clearest message that what I see in you is good. Appreciation is a simple gesture that says what you do or have done is good and I'm thankful that you are doing it. All of us have positive and negatives. When you are appreciated, your spouse has summed you up by the best parts of you and this brings out the best in you as well.

Women feel especially underappreciated because society in general doesn't recognize what they do nearly as much as it recognizes men's contributions. Men make money; even if they don't make so much, everyone assumes that they are the primary wage earners. Women get short shrift in this area. Regardless of how much money they make or whether they are the primary wage earners or contribute in a financial way, society often judges them solely by looking at how well they manage their homes, and their children if they are mothers. For now, society still assigns mothers the brunt of caring for children—efforts that are hardly visible to the naked eye and they are not acknowledged with much appreciation. Women are working harder than ever in endless roles as mothers and wage earners and they get little recognition for it.

Appreciation equals value. How we feel about our value is tied to how we are valued or devalued by those around us. Of course we want to feel good about ourselves without relying on the judgment of others, but how do we truly know we are good without being open to the opinions of those around us? In our relationships, we must understand how important it is to both receive and give appreciation. Often, a man thinks that his wife should only receive appreciation when she does something beyond expectation. This is untrue. We deserve and need appreciation for the things that we're expected to do and depend on our loved ones to recognize our effort. Every ounce of appreciation fills us with great inspiration to carry on.
Note......this note is for every man and woman ooo........!I do not want to be biased!

1 Like

Re: Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
BKDS...
Re: Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! by Movesz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Post unreadable..I still comment sha

(1) (Reply)

Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer / 5 Love Facts Some People Wont Agree / This Pics Got Me Reminiscing...its So True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.