Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed (32682 Views)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by dre11(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
hermesprogidy:
So you were taking Obanikoro serious? that was all bragado na, even an unborn child knows it

I never took him serious
I was letting people know the jerk he is and how not to trust any politicians that PDP put forward because the never respect the constitution and are just a law breaker and supplanters
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Miradamian: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015
kennytidistar:
who noticed that this is just a mere satirical write up and not a report of an event Sahara reporter don't spoil our democracy
I guess u don't have tv in your house. You only hear news through the Internet. Ode
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Oildichotomy(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2015
dannjo:

It is Nigerian's like u dat will neva allow this great nation to move forward. Even if an ugly event happen in ur presence u will still doubt d authencity of the event..if u must know gov Fayose admitted to d said meeting during a meeting on non- violence organised by d police in Ekiti state and was air on the news and was watched by Nigerian's.
And you are Nigerian that "will allow the country to move forward"?

Spare me that gibberish undecided
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Image123(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You will notice he has calmed down and has stopped all his anti Buhari noise making.
He got served big time!

Oga Fayose , f'ara buruku ba'le. grin

Kai, na Fayose gentle like this? This is the definition of "red-handed", hehehehe.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Lekewatt(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow! I always knew fayose didn't win base on merit.......
Be your own boss, make cool money wit ur spare time.....log on to..:....................
http://www.cashripe.com/?id=alade101
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by KanwuliaJara: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP. . . PLEAAAAAAASE RIG DECEMBER BUHARI TOO! cheesy
Amiiiiiiin ooooooooh!!!! kiss
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by sokera: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
But wait ooooo, is Fayose still in this country? That tape is like a shut up slap on his face .... Coward useless Ekiti man .
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by sokera: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Image123:

Kai, na Fayose gentle like this? This is the definition of "red-handed", hehehehe.
yes ooooo the useless Ekiti man is now gentle, mad dog leading ekiti people
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
do the GEJ huggers now see how stu..pid their oga at the top is? Even Fayose is making reference to the ekitigate tape because it is real and GEJ is saying it is fake. See how low GEJ will stoop in order to cover up falsehood? This is another bold lie from GEJ in the face of the masses and soon some GEJ boot lickers would come up and start trolling.

GEJ has failed humanity and posterity and most of all he has failed his family. What example is he setting for his kids? He is a typical example of inefficaciousness.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by SilvanusII(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am very skeptical of this so called confession. Isn't this some sort of " I fucking did it, wotcha gonna do" statement
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Image123(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
SilvanusII:
I am very skeptical of this so called confession. Isn't this some sort of " I fucking did it, wotcha gonna do" statement

Actually, you may be very correct. Nigerians are very forgiving of criminals but not so forgiving of suspects. We torture suspects and harangue them but feel accomplished and think justice is served after confession. Remember Otedola and Oduah and other suspects. if IBB denied stealing or being maradona, he would have suffered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.