Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed (32681 Views)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by 1stola: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
expressglory:

Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has finally
confessed to partaking in the secret meeting where
politicians led by former minister of state for defense,
Musiliu Obanikoro met with army officer led by a
Brigadier General plotted how to rig last August's
gubernatorial election for Mr. Fayose.
Mr. Fayose was speaking at an event in Ekiti where he
inadvertently referred to the tape and then he quickly
tried to change his story by claiming that he was only
chastising the army general for being compromised in
the presense of his collegaues. Mr. Fayose's confession
contrasts his earlier stance that the tape was
manufactured with the aid of a voice software.
The minister of Police Affairs, Jelili Adesiyan had earlier
confessed to being at the meeting, however, [s] President
Goodluck Jonathan told reporters from the Wallstreet
Journal during a recent interview that the tape was not
"real" stating that the incident will not be probed. [/s]

Here is the confession:
LISTEN HERE https://soundcloud.com/otitokoro/fayose-confesses-to-ekitigate
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/46p198yx2de512a/ekiti_fayose_rig.mp3

To download the controversial conversation...now referred to as EkitiGate Scandal,involving the military and the politicians,you can go HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fucwtuffa1reqhf/Ekiti_Rigged_Elections_Leaked.mp3

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/governor-fayose-confesses-partaking-ekiti-poll-rigging-meeting-secretly-recorded-army
J0NADAFT is a very lawless foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by coninse: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
But OGA Jonathan said the tape is fake. Without any doubt, I now believe that Jonathan is the most corrupt Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2015
oyesjoy:
Yoruba has media, Sahara is only doing tinubu's bidding,Yoruba are born betrayals, Jonathan is the civilian president that has done free and fair elections, obasanjo imposed candidate on us, nothing happened, you people should tell us buhari's achievement as past head of state. Obasanjo should give account of 16 billion he spent on light.he wants to the boss always. Tinubu has more half of Lagos state wealth, in me entire life I have never seen inter state toll gate. Tinubu built it and sold it back to Lagos state government for 200 billion naira. I use to sleep in ore road but today is motorable, tell us obasanjo's achievement
And Fayose is Kanuri, right?
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by 989900: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2015
"tapes are tapes, they don't mean nothing."
— John Gotti.

You can't cross examine a tape; you will need a witness to make that tape credible. That is why they would have to find a way to 'whack' that Captain, or keep him on the run, or mute him, whichever way.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
If the above nonsensical write up can be deemed to be a Confession
Then my dictionary has bin deceiving me all this while
and the Catholics have bin too serious all in the name of confession to the priest.

Sahara Report? only fools believe them.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Ndukwe007(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
tolustx:
Na lie jor. Forget dat tin
THIEF PIKIN.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
People with a glass houses don't throw stones.......
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by AGLabs: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2015
It's sad to see our leaders behave in these manners. It doesn't speak well of our history, it doesn't speak well of our choices and it definitely speaks multitudes of what we are ready to do about it.

It is however great to see Nigerians come out in the way we have to show our voice leading up to the 2015 elections. It is our sincere hope that we can prevent the events that transpired after elections in 2011.

So we developed an App we think would be useful to most Nigerians. The “2015 Polling App” is a platform that brings politics home to the masses. With the “2015 Polling App” you get to vote for your favourite politician from your neck of the woods, follow updates on news concerning or surrounding them and share topics with friends on social media to get the conversation going and see what other users out there are saying about the political candidates. We understand that there are other voting apps out there too but what we do that is different is, we go down to the local government level, where you vote for candidates in your local government, even people contesting for governorship and the senate positions.

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Ndukwe007(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
coninse:
But OGA Jonathan said the tape is fake. Without any doubt, I now believe that Jonathan is the most corrupt Nigerian president.
ONE BILLION LIKES.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Dannyset(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Just look at the grammer construction of the news and you are left with no option than to say "Investigative journalism gone dead"

If you believe Sahara report then you can believe Sahara is not a desert

Must u depend on sahara reporters alone to get ur news? Didn't u see him on TV saying it himself? Well, if u didn't watch it, ask people around u. He said it when he was signing peace accord with other party chieftain in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by hermesprogidy(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2015
So you were taking Obanikoro serious? that was all bragado na, even an unborn child knows it
dre11:

Tout Fayose......

He has now change the story from
I WAS NOT THE ONE to I WAS ONLY ACCUSING THE MILITARY.

One by one they will all confess, just like what the minister of police.

This give credit that Obanikoro suit was just a fraud and hoax

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Thug caught PANTS DOWN! #CHANGE.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Laid2001: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Just look at the grammer construction of the news and you are left with no option than to say "Investigative journalism gone dead"

why wont I believe Sahara reporters that have consistently predicted GEJ moves before He carries it out!. SR is always on point when it comes to political reporting!
Even when GEJ and his PDP gang starts with denial as usual, SR is always vindicated at the end!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by hotwax: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
oyesjoy:
Yoruba has media, Sahara is only doing tinubu's bidding,Yoruba are born betrayals, Jonathan is the civilian president that has done free and fair elections, obasanjo imposed candidate on us, nothing happened, you people should tell us buhari's achievement as past head of state. Obasanjo should give account of 16 billion he spent on light.he wants to the boss always. Tinubu has more half of Lagos state wealth, in me entire life I have never seen inter state toll gate. Tinubu built it and sold it back to Lagos state government for 200 billion naira. I use to sleep in ore road but today is motorable, tell us obasanjo's achievement

[size=28pt]We Yoruba (Betrayers) voted for Jonathan last election. He won the election because we voted for him. Is that betrayal to you? Ofcuz its betrayal, if not, this pathetic sir clueless wouldnt have become president. It will never happen again.

From hence forth, it will be Hausa-Yoruba's affair. We trusted the south and they betrayed us. Igbo/Ijaw will never smell presidency again. They are anarchists. If any igbo feels aggrieved, he can follow moses Okwukwu into the atlantic ocean to create new Biafra with his dck/rod. Omo ale [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by AllBusiness(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You will notice he has calmed down and has stopped all his anti Buhari noise making.
He got served big time!

Oga Fayose , f'ara buruku ba'le. grin

10 Gbosa for you grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Areyousure: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Is this made in Nigeria rice? Poverty is a disease
boolet:
Anything goes in Naija. Stomach infrastructure et al.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by AllBusiness(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=30pt]This confession and the audio recording is one of the reasons why PDP will try all possible best to rig the election and makesure GEJ continue. Why? Because ONE THING IS CERTAIN: If Buhari win, GEJ, Fayose, Asari Dokubo, Fani Kayode, Bode George, e.t.c will all rot in prison. Buhari's interest and hubby and addiction is sending looters to jail. grin Mark my word...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by kennytidistar(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2015
who noticed that this is just a mere satirical write up and not a report of an event Sahara reporter don't spoil our democracy
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by reborn1: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by walterenahoro: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You will notice he has calmed down and has stopped all his anti Buhari noise making.
He got served big time!

yes oooooo oga fayose eta nite bus to com ekiti...com enta campus de form big boss...naw im moni and rep don loss.....still workin on d album
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by BERNIMOORE: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by solasola(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
see people. dont ever comment on issues without thinking or based on mere sentiments. Only a fool will do that.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by bamite(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
tolustx:
Na lie jor. Forget dat tin
phoolish pu nk,try to be objective and quit being a blind flower.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by ibnjarir93(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:

In Nigeria, bt it's alive in other countries.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by dannjo(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:

It is Nigerian's like u dat will neva allow this great nation to move forward. Even if an ugly event happen in ur presence u will still doubt d authencity of the event..if u must know gov Fayose admitted to d said meeting during a meeting on non- violence organised by d police in Ekiti state and was air on the news and was watched by Nigerian's.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by bamite(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2015
oyesjoy:
olodo
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by upcrown2512(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2015
ALMOST EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY GEJ.
EVEN NIGERIA PASTORS ARE NOT LEFT OUT YOU CAN IMAGINE.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by bamite(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm so much concerned about the army that will rather choose to attack Obasanjo and Buhari, one of theirs, rather than redeem its image. Imagine Fayose, who then wasn't a governor, saying he was "chastizing" a whole Brig-General. In a military regime, a brig-general is far beyond the ranks of major, lt-colonel and colonel, who fall in the rank of governors.
its a shame actually

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by upcrown2512(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
ALMOST EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY GEJ.
EVEN NIGERIA PASTORS ARE NOT LEFT OUT YOU CAN IMAGINE.
ESPECIALLY WHEN GEJ HAS BEEN MOVING FROM ONE CHURCH TO ANOTHER.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Bammsy(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
He got served big time!

even pple that are not from ekiti state will hang here with there nokia c1 and be talking rubbish..i am from ekiti state and during the election everyone was there when it was counted in every unit my unit pdp has 167 apc 67 and that is how it is allover the state.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by styrolite(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
victors123:
Whether he confess or not nobody rig Ekiti Election won it hands down is massive votes that judge Fayemi!!! So 4get about that is the man Ekiti want & need anybody that againt him that person is APC I belong to none party telling the truth!!! May be he as plan it be4 election conducted but on day election notin like rigging that tap is useless! If u are in Ekiti during election u will knw that APC are full of thug & illitrate they whala too much

Your grammatical blunders say a lot about you!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by BUSHHUNTER: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Shame to all ekiti people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.