Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed (32676 Views)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by duni04(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
The same tape that Jonathan told the Wall street Journal was fabricated and that he wouldn't order any investigation into? See how unreliable our president has become? Everything that comes out of Jonathan's mouth is a scam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by skyprofm(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Pdp. Party controlled my rogues

GMB for now
If he messes up, we vote him out
Its our right, its our future, its our country

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by gabriel212: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
it is a big shame on gej to had discredited the tape without probe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by jeffizy(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
onyxo76:
so now the tape is no longer fake abi?
Mr Onyx, the authenticity of that tape was never in doubt.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Dayg88(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Fayose and PDP, lying to Nigerians since God knows when. Maybe when fayose de camps from PDP, the clueless one will admit the recording is real and that the election was truly rigged.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by victors123: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Whether he confess or not nobody rig Ekiti Election won it hands down is massive votes that judge Fayemi!!! So 4get about that is the man Ekiti want & need anybody that againt him that person is APC I belong to none party telling the truth!!! May be he as plan it be4 election conducted but on day election notin like rigging that tap is useless! If u are in Ekiti during election u will knw that APC are full of thug & illitrate they whala too much
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
1000 ways to lie.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Shoutozone: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Oya let all the noise makers who insisted that the tape was fake start talking now... Bunch of liars and hypocrites!
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by brainpulse: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2015
victors123:
Whether he confess or not nobody rig Ekiti Election won it hands down is massive votes that judge Fayemi!!! So 4get about that is the man Ekiti want & need anybody that againt him that person is APC I belong to none party telling the truth!!! May be he as plan it be4 election conducted but on day election notin like rigging that tap is useless! If u are in Ekiti during election u will knw that APC are full of thug & illitrate they whala too much

You are a shame to your conscience, you have no morality in you with these words

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by smartigo: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
The fact that a leader is not honourable n exemplary to steer this country in the fight against corruption is cancerous to whatever he associates with.

Jonathan lies without shame and he is internationally known for it. Gosh! Very repulsive.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by hectorswag(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Fayose behaves like a spoilt child.*smh*
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by J4parry(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
expressglory:

Here is the confession:
LISTEN HERE https://soundcloud.com/otitokoro/fayose-confesses-to-ekitigate
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/46p198yx2de512a/ekiti_fayose_rig.mp3

To download the controversial conversation...now referred to as EkitiGate Scandal,involving the military and the politicians,you can go HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fucwtuffa1reqhf/Ekiti_Rigged_Elections_Leaked.mp3

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/governor-fayose-confesses-partaking-ekiti-poll-rigging-meeting-secretly-recorded-army

Whenever I see a publication online by Sahara Reporters, I automatically classify it as 'waiting for verification' cos those guys imo write only to criticise.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Mrevildoer(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You will notice he has calmed down and has stopped all his anti Buhari noise making.
He got served big time!

Oga Fayose , f'ara buruku ba'le. grin ti o'ba f'ara ba'le wa f'ara gba egba
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by asiwajumi(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2015
I6-0
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
The Accused ought to have been invited for Interrogations by EFCC!! but shit.. is political. I hate Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by DICKtator: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Just look at the grammer construction of the news and you are left with no option than to say "Investigative journalism gone dead"

If you believe Sahara report then you can believe Sahara is not a desert

Is Sahara a desert?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You will notice he has calmed down and has stopped all his anti Buhari noise making.
He got served big time!

Oga Fayose , f'ara buruku ba'le. grin

Served ko serving ni.Is it not the same Fayose who was vindicated yesterday by the appeal court. The same Fayose who has been releasing statements castigating OBJ.Abegi make I hear word jare
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by san316(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
When the mouth leaks, it doesn't only spread saliva to others but to yourself as well. the worse part of it is that you don't notice it.

fayose talks too much, that's why he keeps contradicting himself and making gej look like a fool.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Oildichotomy(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
DICKtator:

Is Sahara a desert?

grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by oyesjoy: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Yoruba has media, Sahara is only doing tinubu's bidding,Yoruba are born betrayals, Jonathan is the civilian president that has done free and fair elections, obasanjo imposed candidate on us, nothing happened, you people should tell us buhari's achievement as past head of state. Obasanjo should give account of 16 billion he spent on light.he wants to the boss always. Tinubu has more half of Lagos state wealth, in me entire life I have never seen inter state toll gate. Tinubu built it and sold it back to Lagos state government for 200 billion naira. I use to sleep in ore road but today is motorable, tell us obasanjo's achievement
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Oildichotomy(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
brainpulse:

You are a shame to your conscience, you have no morality in you with these words
You are a conscience to your shame, you have lots of chronic immorality in your brain pulse with these words. grin
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy

I expect you to analyze and dissect this, not just a mere smiley grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by drkay9: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok grin
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by BabaO2: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Jonathan is not always on top of situations in this country. Jonathan is a disgrace to the exalted office of the presidency, he denied this tape and here is Fayose the major character in that audio confirming it and even have the audacity to lampoon a serving army General.

Governor Fayose said “rather than going to the press to make noise, Fayemi should head for court.”
Fayose, who lampooned Fayemi for latching on the tape to explain away his defeat, said “Fayemi is only playing to the gallery. For those who heard my voice, it was me accusing General Aliyu Momoh of colluding with the All Progressives Congress (APC) to rig the election.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2015
I'm so much concerned about the army that will rather choose to attack Obasanjo and Buhari, one of theirs, rather than redeem its image. Imagine Fayose, who then wasn't a governor, saying he was "chastizing" a whole Brig-General. In a military regime, a brig-general is far beyond the ranks of major, lt-colonel and colonel, who fall in the rank of governors.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by princeattah1: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2015
brainpulse:
This is the reason Nigeria has remained in the group of underdeveloped and not moving forward countries. The people love lawlessness, impunity and corruption. Nigerians are always happy when they are suffering and the leaders are raping and molesting them. Even with evidences some Nigerians still supported the lawlessness and twisted it around, even when the leaders don't give a damn about them. Its a shame to all Ekiti people and elders, our judiciary and morality of all Nigerians.

Surely the Head is corrupt and faulty, It has to be pulled down and destroyed before Nigeria can move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by princeattah1: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm so much concerned about the army that will rather choose to attack Obasanjo and Buhari, one of theirs, rather than redeem its image. Imagine Fayose, who then wasn't a governor, saying he was "chastizing" a whole Brig-General. In a military regime, a brig-general is far beyond the ranks of major, lt-colonel and colonel, who fall in the rank of governors.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by mcwizard(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2015
expressglory:

Here is the confession:
LISTEN HERE https://soundcloud.com/otitokoro/fayose-confesses-to-ekitigate
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/46p198yx2de512a/ekiti_fayose_rig.mp3

To download the controversial conversation...now referred to as EkitiGate Scandal,involving the military and the politicians,you can go HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fucwtuffa1reqhf/Ekiti_Rigged_Elections_Leaked.mp3

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/governor-fayose-confesses-partaking-ekiti-poll-rigging-meeting-secretly-recorded-army
nonsense tape being carried up and down disturbing media stuffs when your own problem is there with indefinite solution, even Dr Fayemi knew that this man won him 16-0 without any doubt and only complain about stomach infrastructure of which Fayemi too distributed his own raw rice, maggi, cooked rice in the market place. I was there in Ekiti when this election was conducted, in my unit (ward 6) Emure Ekiti, Ekiti State people intentionally voted him out and so do the whole state because they want change of government.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Obanikoro should file his court case quickly pls.

And why is APC silent on this issue? They have gotten fayose by his balls and he should be brought down to his knees.
Re: Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy

Now create a thread and accuse Saharareporters of cooking propaganda. Also analyse this issue and tell us how you have foresight and better info than sahara reporters.

Alaru ti oun je buredi. . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.