Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts (27091 Views)

What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by sparkleRed(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2015
They should Goan sitdown, has pple nt be doing same 2 Jona, his advert has bin more malicious eee
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by TheOtherview: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Fayose in the line of fire grin

Area Boys' Warning Phone Call to Fayose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsiuddKpxYg
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by emeka2847: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=14pt]I repeat, this is not about Muslims and Christians or North and south. It is about our unity.

Go and and tell GEJ and his handlers.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by emeka2847: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Repeat, this is not about Muslims and Christians or North and South. It is about our unity.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Bitojoe(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2015
aanumama:
Fayose is a sick man, that needs to be placed in a mental hospital.

i wonder why most ladies talk without reasoning.
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by rexzqcom(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:
The way our politicians behave at times leaves me wondering if they have their brains installed in their butts. And to those shouting condemn boko haram publicly, Do you think any one up north who publicly condemns boko haram lives to tell another story?

Then shame on them, if they are not bold enough to condemn groups that had almost killed million of people and displaced over a million others in the name of their religion.
Without substantiation, they are accusing and threatening Fayose because his not able to do them anything. From their complain, no known address was on the advert. Therefore the offense was committed by anonymous group or person. So, how they get from there to start pointing fingers to the governor beats my imagination.
Somebody ignores where is itching them, start scratching where don't. Boko haram is the elephant in the room. Stop worrying about ant bites.
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
MightySparrow:
The fear of Muslims is the beginning of wisdom.

Fayose has warned

Dude seems to have a complete misunderstanding of muslims
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by emeka2847: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=14pt]I repeat, this is not about Muslims and Christians or North and south. It is about our unity.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
rexzqcom:

Then shame on them, if they are not bold enough to condemn groups that had almost killed million of people and displaced over a million others in the name of their religion.
Without substantiation, they are accusing and threatening Fayose because his not able to do them anything. From their complain, no known address was on the advert. Therefore the offense was committed by anonymous group or person. So, how they get from there to start pointing fingers to the governor beats my imagination.
Somebody ignores where is itching them, start scratching where don't. Boko haram is the elephant in the room. Stop worrying about ant bites.

Hello,where have u been?I gez certainly not on this planet. Every Muslim up north has condemn this BH of a group.Know that sheik jafar of Kano and sheik Albani of Zaria were killed by BH members because they condemn this group.Other northern leaders are scared to to openly condemn BH because of fear of death.

Do u agree that if govt had been serious to wipe out BH,she can do that in 3 months?....Know that civilian JTF have been very influential in the fight against the BH.Its better the southerners come out and give moral support to the northerners instead of attacking and abusing Islam and Muslims.. Geeeeez

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by melomelo: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=expressglory post=30803684][/quote]
RELIGION THING DONE ENTER
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin
Badgers14:

Fayose go do frog jump from ado Ekiti to Abuja grin grin
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Cityguy: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
These mug-heads are not political but they can say it was Fayose even when his name did not appear in the said advert. They can see it was an attempt to whip up sentiments against an anointed candidate of APC and not PDP right? Yet they are apolitical! God is looking at ya arses in 4D and will expose all in due time.
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by ELBAND: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Islam = violence

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by biggybanty7(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Muslim and christian in Nigeria we dnt hv problem we luv ourself but politician wnt 2 seprate us,but God pass dem
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Saucekide25(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by vision2022: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
I hate that name FAYOSE, it makes me feel bad. don't worry after May 29th we go see where he will run to.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by tunex23: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Fayose is a thug!

#MOD UNBANED DAYO
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by ndcide(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Why should I believe this?

Their political alignment is obvious. they should go and sit down.
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2015
This why I Love christianity whenever we face challenges & problem we simply engage GOD in praises, prayer & worship our God defend an fight unbehalf of us,...while others fight for their god
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by Aseneshii: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
I didn't see where they mention killing and destruction there. You need to be more tolerant.
mkpakanaodogwu:
All na wash,must every little issue against muslim result to killing and destroying of life and properties,cant they tolerate,and we are asking where Boko Haram came from
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Aseneshii:
I didn't see where they mention killing and destruction there. You need to be more tolerant.
i modified the post,just read the fourth post.2nd after mine
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by okenikpoto(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Have these guys been in Sambisa forest since the advert was placed. The DSS should properly investigate them and find out why they are bringing the issue out now.I suspect these might be BH members caught between federal forces lines and just got out. How can they be reacting now when more issues have overtaken the event. Maybe they will react to the postponement of the elections in July. Ode- hisses and sips Chapman.
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by corozy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
All na wash,must every little issue against muslim result to killing and destroying of life and properties,cant they tolerate,and we are asking where Boko Haram came from
Na from ur papa village it came from.....rubbish..no wonder it is hard 4 ppl like u to read and undastand simple article....
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by corozy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
ELBAND:
Islam = violence
look at this clueless human being...who is talking abt islam or christanity....is ppl like u dat use to course religious chaos...
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by swezenberg(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
vedaxcool:
Jonathan rehabilitating evil politicians since 2011 . . ., why do all of Jonathan allies ply their trade in division, dissension and discord!

They are here on Nairaland too. I wonder how much they are paid for their service on nairaland. They must have been offered lap tops to cause confusion and tell all kinds of lies, subvert the truth on all social media sites. You will notice the speed at which Jonathan condemned the tape released on Ekiti election. A tape that has been certified to be authentic in US. What a shameless party called People Deceiving Party

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by vedaxcool(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
swezenberg:

They are here on Nairaland too. I wonder how much they are paid for their service on nairaland. They must have been offered lap tops to cause confusion and tell all kinds of lies, subvert the truth on all social media sites. You will notice the speed at which Jonathan condemned the tape released on Ekiti election. A tape that has been certified to be authentic in US. What a shameless party called People Deceiving Party

Indeed, most of them are immoral scoundrels who have little interest in their own future!
Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by rabzy01: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
This man has beeb a thug and will continue to be so till May 19, 2015 after which GMB will start giving him medications in kiriki.
WAI

Re: Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts by aminae: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:

That is the type of people they want to vote into power, a people that do not have SELFCONTROL, all they know is VIOLENCE!!!
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election / I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.