Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ (5380 Views)

Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by desthan(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2009
Ya know, you look really hot! You must be real reason for global warming
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hi can i get ur fake number.
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2009
desthan:

You're ugly but you intrigue me cool

Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?

~~LMAO~~

~WOW~ lipsrsealed
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by stag: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
hey guys, this is one very cool thing i did (though not in a club), i acted deaf & dumb, found a sheet of paper and wrote: "hi. i'm deaf and dumb but it doesnt say i can't be friends with beautiful people wink .since u wont understand sign language its best we write " really can't remember her first reply but after taking her name (wasnt dull enough to take her number else she'd suspect, i knew i'd see her again). 10mins later we were relating well in writing.after writing 'bye', i walked for,say 5secs, turned back to her (she was gazing after me) i actually said "you are beautiful".why she no go trip? her face went expressionless, she just looked on at me while i walked off.i felt cool with myself
truly, i was really surprised at myself and wondered at what i just did.anytime i recall that day i laugh at creativity.it sure worked magic wink

1 Like

Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by SeanT21(f): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2009
stag:

hey guys, this is one very cool thing i did (though not in a club), i acted deaf & dumb, found a sheet of paper and wrote: "hi. i'm deaf and dumb but it doesnt say i can't be friends with beautiful people wink .since u wont understand sign language its best we write " really can't remember her first reply but after taking her name (wasnt dull enough to take her number else she'd suspect, i knew i'd see her again). 10mins later we were relating well in writing.after writing 'bye', i walked for,say 5secs, turned back to her (she was gazing after me) i actually said "you are beautiful".why she no go trip? her face went expressionless, she just looked on at me while i walked off.i felt cool with myself
truly, i was really surprised at myself and wondered at what i just did.anytime i recall that day i laugh at creativity.it sure worked magic wink

~~LMAO~~
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by mida: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2009
i really can't make any sense from it all.if a mad man walks up to you
then treat him madly and if it's a gentleman then treat him gently.
That is the safest thing to do, otherwise something terrible can happen.
you know how easy it is for emotional tension to generate.
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by follypimpi(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2009
Well if there's been couple of eye contacts,i wld go over to her and say hey beautifull do u care for a dance pls,if she says NO,i will like ok then i'd give u a dance,thank God i sabi dance,she wld jst laugh and flow along.
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by allboyz(m): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2009
Sup young lady,i guez you were looking for me tongue (sowie for keeping you waiting)

lets complete our objectives. . .
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2009
~Hilarious!!! grin Pick -up lines are meant to be Chessy anyways & a laff!! Sure breaks the ice if its a funny line cheesy Great Sense of Humour is on every Girls list afterall!! tongue The Sexual Pick up lines can either be a laff grin depending on how its said & who's saying it or dam right Annoying!! shocked angry

~Since the guys are struggling w/ their pick-up lines, cheesy Maybe the ladies can give Tips on Chat-up lines that will work If Any undecided or one that made an Impression?

~There are a couple of Interesting Good ~ Annoying Chessy ones on here cheesy

Chat Up Lines

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46071.0.html

Annoying Pick Up Lines

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150704.352.html

Chat Up Lines In Hausa Please

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108615.0.html#bot

Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Hilarious!!! grin Pick -up lines are meant to be Chessy anyways & a laff!! Sure breaks the ice if its a funny line cheesy Great Sense of Humour is on every Girls list afterall!! tongue The Sexual Pick up lines can either be a laff grin depending on how its said & who's saying it or dam right Annoying!! shocked angry

~Since the guys are struggling w/ their pick-up lines, cheesy Maybe the ladies can give Tips on Chat-up lines that will work If Any undecided or one that made an Impression?

~There are a couple of Interesting Good ~ Annoying Chessy ones on here cheesy

Chat Up Lines

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46071.0.html

Annoying Pick Up Lines

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150704.352.html

Chat Up Lines In Hausa Please

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108615.0.html#bot

~~Real nice chat up lines there~~
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by Muza(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
-You’re a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me

-You're like a dictionary—you add meaning to my life!

-You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.

-Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you, the room became beautiful.
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by kristos(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
i will walk up to her and say ' hi i was wondering if you grew up like this or were you put together by a top artist'. then see what she says
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by maputu: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
seanT21 said "GENTLEMEN, drop your pick up lines here" not DOGS drop your, " tyric, pc_guru and brox_dog please take note.
As for me, I’ll walk up to the girls, say hi and wave to all of them, zero in on the one I admire, tell her she looks good and what she is wearing fits her. Any other thing I say (pick up line) or do will depend on her reply to my first chat up line. For all you know she came to pick up a man herself.
Re: ~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
maputu:

seanT21 said "GENTLEMEN, drop your pick up lines here" not DOGS drop your, " tyric, pc_guru and brox_dog please take note.
As for me, I’ll walk up to the girls, say hi and wave to all of them, zero in on the one I admire, tell her she looks good and what she is wearing fits her. Any other thing I say (pick up line) or do will depend on her reply to my first chat up line. For all you know she came to pick up a man herself.

Gentleman indeed cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? / See What I Saw On Tinder [pics] / Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.