Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. (1690 Views)

Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. / Great Testimonies..come And Experiences Career Breakthrough In Your Business. / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. by tunji09(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Promotions via double portions next levels prophecy!
“At The beginning of 2013, the bishop emphasized that double portions is our base but next levels is our experience. I am manager at the international finance corporation (IFC) with a portfolio of investments and advance projects. IFC is the largest global private sector in development finance institution. As at December 2012, I managed a portfolio of projects in two countries: Nigeria and Malawi; but presently, God has enlarged my portfolio to cover 12 countries! That next level encounter was as a result of the bishop’s prophecy: ‘you will get a job that you didn’t apply for.’ I did not apply for that Job; favor just spoke for me as it spoke for joseph in the palace. The portfolio was prepared in Washington and Johannesburg and I was asked, Will you like to add this portfolio to your existing ones? I replied in the affirmative because I knew God had already settled it. I Thank God for the fulfillment of the “Double Portion Next levels Prophecy in my life!”….Wale Onadeko

Join us this Sunday@ Covenant day of business & career Breakthroughs February 22, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland,Ota-Lagos. It’s your turn to breakthrough!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am.

Change of Level at Age 70!
“When God Place it in the heart of the bishop to declared this season as our season of sudden visitation, he was thinking about me. Because that was the sword of victory In the battle against my destiny. I went into spiritual warfare with this declaration and wrote an 83-page letter to God, reminding him his promise to my sudden visitation. I declared it continuously and I believed it.
On January 4, 2013, God change my story. I received a call and was told that I had been promoted 21 levels above where I was on January 3. This has confirmed one the prophetic declarations on the welcome on board double portion flight 2013 which says:’ for every shame in any area of my life. Double portion of glory and honor shall be restored to me.’ I thank God because this is just one of the sudden visitations the bishop referred to when he prophesied that: ‘we should expect at least seven change of levels this year.’ I will always return to thank God as he continues to take me from one level of glory to another!”…Sebas seteye

Business breakthrough via prophetic declaration!
“I joined this commission in 2006. Since then, I experienced a turnaround from zero level to next levels. In 2009, a giant loan set into my business. Since then, I believed God to run the business at this commission runs debt- free. During Shiloh 2012, my wife and I determined to have a change of level. We prayed and told God we would not return to Shiloh 2013 with the loan on our company. Presently, God has paid the loan and fresh idea came into the business that turned the business around a thousand times higher since inception. Indeed, the double portion declaration agenda for 2013 really manifested in my business and family. I give glory and honor to the God of this commission!”….Oladeji Olatunji Bolaji (LFC Apata,Ibadan)

Career stagnations destroyed!
“In 2012, my career was attacked and throughout 2013, the situation was extremely challenging. I applied for various positions, attended several interviews and trainings, but to no avail. During Shiloh 2013, I practically abandoned my job and attended all the services streamed live at winners chapel international (Chicago), both day and night, and believed God for turnaround in 2014.
When the 21-days prayer and fasting was declared, I keyed into it and waited on the lord for 30 days in dry fast for the breaking forth of my light. Behold, according to the word of the lord and the 41st prophecy in the winners personalized prophetic declarations, God granted me my miracle job with speed. Now, I am gainfully employed with over 40% increase in salary. Indeed, God is not user of me. To him alone be all the glory!”….Adediran Adeleke

(1) (Reply)

HONOUR TO GOD FOR THE MINISTRY OF PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI - DO NOT MISS THIS! / Can God Rain Fish? (pics) / Only Remembered By What We have Done, Not By The Laws We Keep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.