Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public (5911 Views)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by amzee(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015
A friend of mine in Lagos sent this pic to me on whatsapp.
How can a girl in her right senses
do this on her shirt: " I Love F*cking
You, Ayomide Mi".
I just wonder
the level of home training some
ladies of these days are getting
from their parents... Really sad!

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
This kinda crazy though....but its a declaration of love
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2015
maybe nah born-THROWAY child! this is what you get growing in the streets.
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by falconey(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
if na man do am he go dey jail.....if na woman na swagg......girls corupting the world since 1800BC
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by amzee(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
I tire 4 all dis our gals oo.
Nothing wey person no go c or hear.
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
And Ayomide is truly fvcking that bitch see her head like that of those mystical twins that do acts Yoruba movies......
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by pat077: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
madness at its peak.
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wife material. grin grin angry angry
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by jaytee01(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
See her face like born to Bleep

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by MrCork: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
amzee:
You, Ayomide Mi".
I just wonder

....well...The last time I check..ther waz somtin called: FREEEDOM OF EXPRESSSSION!!!!! .u don't like it: CLOSE YOR EYES..!!! .

..This is exactly why that Nigeria will always be 50 yrs behind...Goat (no oofeinse)
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by MrCork: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
amzee:
You, Ayomide Mi".
I just wonder

...she my kinda girl....true Story! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by justmag(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
People will always judge what they are not used too!
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by amzee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

....well...The last time I check..ther waz somtin called: FREEEDOM OF EXPRESSSSION!!!!! .u don't like it: CLOSE YOR EYES..!!! .

..This is exactly why that Nigeria will always be 50 yrs behind...Goat (no oofeinse)
undecided
It seems you are sick upstairs..

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by MrCork: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
amzee:

It seems you are sick upstairs..

...how?...bro I don't mean to sound rudes but u sound like one of those Nigeria idol reject (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by sarmiie(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
no biggie........not practical in nigeria tho. hypocrisy and trolling is still strong......

the only difference between saudi arabia and nigeria (contextually speaking) is that one society does its own overtly, while d other does its covertly....
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by EmmySparky(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ugly yoruba girl...eeewwww
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by ivyT(f): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
EmmySparky:

shes ibo
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by ivyT(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
EmmySparky:

shes igbo

*dont ask me how i know*
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:

shes igbo

*dont ask me how i know*

Omo mehn... Babe... U r alright!

Can I woo u?
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by egbason: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2015
No more decorum in our today's youths. Wonder what the future holds for Nigeria at this pace.
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Her FACE dey like LIMESTONE

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Afrok(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
What she wrote on her shirt is her business, Ayomide that's fuccking her, that is his business, U and I that saw the words written on the shirt that is our business, now won't it be great if we all mind our business?

But all nah to seek attention...
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by sparkleRed(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Babe is in love wit d nigga's dick, lyk say d gal's here no lyk 2 dey Bleep their bfs (˘̯˘ ) hypocrite#

Don't ask me if I can wear such cos Damn I can't! I no go fit grin

Father forgive me 4i didn't mean 2 sound raw
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by KissQ(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
From Linda ikeji blog

The aforesaid ayomide has released a press statement explaning that it was an error from the printer, they actually meant to write "I fucking love u ayomide mi" n d printer wrote "I luv fucking u ayomide mi" they just didn't want to spoil their valentine day dats y they wrote d shirts grin
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by Franchise21(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hehehe
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by EmmySparky(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
ivyT:

shes igbo

*dont ask me how i know*
hmmm its either u knw her or its u...
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
ivyT:

shes igbo

*dont ask me how i know*

how did you really know is it by her location
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm its either u knw her or its u...

shhhhhhhhhhhh thats not ivyT

ask someonelse
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by EmmySparky(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
robosky02:

shhhhhhhhhhhh thats not ivyT

ask someonelse
seems like u knw her well
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by richesng(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
She is entitled to her opinion. It is a free world.

At least she is not hypocritical about it.
Re: See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ratchet,ugly under bridge girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / Between Men And Women Who Masturbates The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.