Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile (50812 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
That's all they know how to do, what as been his impact in technology area of Nigeria....Branding china phone undecided
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by carzola(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why do u guys bring politics into everything... especially the blinded and wounded buhari supporters?
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ knows no jerk about information technology,, aall he knows is animals.. That's why his administration treats its citizens like animals with out human rights.. I am not surprised his administrators behave like dog, pigs, lizards and bad..
Go on and read animal farm by George Orwell to understand me better..
Sai Buhari /Osibanjo..
March for Buhari..
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by caprini1: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
imrany20:
they beter stop these rubbish!.
I have a" Vote Obama" sticker on my Tokunbo car that cannot be removed without damaging the windscreen,is that rubbish too?Nigerians and I too know sef!
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Otunbab: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Akpan107:
There is no way a former coupist will ever rule us again!
Look, we need chang. Nobody is a saint, Buhari has his f.ups, but e did a whole lot better than GEJ. This guy has no plans for you or me or anyone. Plus if Buhari messes up, na still we go commot am.. We need to let them know that once they mess up, there's no 2nd chance.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by gidado14(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
hehe OTUEKE on the move

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Prinzo1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmm
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by ElFenomeno1: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:
You're a goat, no offence. A yoruba goat, if I had said "Buhari all the way", you wouldn't have quoted me to tell me this rubbish. Stupid fool.

Your father is a GOAT.

A stupid goat with a goatee like Osama's and a smelly as...shole like a tramps faeces!

Go home and tell your father he is a smelly goat who is not even fit for the big pots in a local mama put.

Brainless twerp!
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Burger01(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^So your problem is that they're 'Aba made' as you put it!?
Igbo son, the problem is your clues one said he wanted to fight corruption with technology and yet they are saying No to PVC reader that could curb rigging. Can you see the problem now omo Igbo?undecided
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by doninno(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dats bullshit is dat wat d pple want? We went selfless men to lead us nt pple wo will use our moni for dea selfish interest, branded fone is jst waste of fund hiss
SSSlytherin2:
That's technological innovation.
GEJ all the way.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by slimzypink(f): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
danjumakolo:
Is this man still relevant in politics?
A confirmed persona non grata in south east politics
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Kagarko(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yes ooo i follow you ask

Which one is Slok mobile?

With or without the china made phne we are #marchingforbuhari.

APC/GMB/PYO things in my mind joor.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by ooshinibos: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
inec should bans gifts to the electorate ..these freebies are just bribery backend
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:
That's technological innovation.
GEJ all the way.

How has this improved technology or added to the welfare of Nigerian?
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Akpan107(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Otunbab:

Look, we need chang. Nobody is a saint, Buhari has his f.ups, but e did a whole lot better than GEJ. This guy has no plans for you or me or anyone. Plus if Buhari messes up, na still we go commot am.. We need to let them know that once they mess up, there's no 2nd chance.
GEJ has really tried is best...

Buhari has never been the option,

APC is the most corrupt Party now, and we must reject it with everything in us.

It will even be better we should be without a president than to have Buhari as one...

Buhari presidency will never see the light of the day...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by UncleJudax(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
spott:
After all this GEJ will still loose.

People will collect d phone and vote Buhari in d polling booth simple.

Waste of money and resources

#March4Buhari
Lose grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a GOAT.

A stupid goat with a goatee like Osama's and a smelly as...shole like a tramps faeces!

Go home and tell your father he is a smelly goat who is not even fit for the big pots in a local mama put.

Brainless twerp!
Your mother is a slutty pig, How did she give birth to you?... A mad pig impregnated her.
Piggy fellow, slave to gambari.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
spott:
After all this GEJ will still loose.

People will collect d phone and vote Buhari in d polling booth simple.

Waste of money and resources

#March4Buhari
It is LOSE not LOOSE
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Stella5: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
luvbeloved:
Bunch of thieves! It's annoying how PDP politicians are flexing in this country yet no jobs for graduates. How did he get money to build this fone company?...our money am sure. I personally like the fight APC is giving PDP. The next to sit on the sit won't jst sit and loot cos dem for done knw say Nigerians don vex. Buhari isn't the best...we don hear! make we try am see.
SAI BABA
no go look for job,be waiting for buhari to give u job which will neva happen.siddon for house n wait for goodluck or pdp to bring job for u.lazy bone.goodluck till 2019 period
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a GOAT.

Brainless twerp!

Go and shag your mom pig. grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
doninno:
Dats bullshit is dat wat d pple want? We went selfless men to lead us nt pple wo will use our moni for dea selfish interest, branded fone is jst waste of fund hiss
Please tell me, who are the "selfless men"
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by kelvinnn(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
drnairalov:
whateva GMB 4 life, If u like do Jonathan branded Garri, If you like do Jonathan Branded Palmwine, If u Like do Jonathan branded Bread!!!

What we want is change and no branded commodities would change our mind as to that, you had your time to prove urself, but u no try, so GMB till Patience can speak Queen's English

Jonathan: Patience, if you to choose between money and brain what would you go for?

Patience:I would go for the money!!!

Jonathan: As 4 me I would go for the brain !

Patience : Well everybody goes for what he doesn't have!!! grin
Lol.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Ruthiegeorge: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Creativity.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by ElFenomeno1: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:

I am going to shag my mom... I am a bloody pig. grin

Swine....... Make sure you ram it hard and ruin the crap!
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Swine....... Make sure you ram it hard and ruin the crap!
Slave... Go and leak your slave master's ass. Pig.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by john124(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
NORTH FEARS REVOCATION OF OIL WELL LICENCE, WANTS JONATHAN TO BE REMOVED AT ALL COST.

on February 4, 2015 | 0 Comment
News SNN OPINION

AMID a raging debate on the Petroleum Industry
Bill, Chairman of the Senate Committee on
Business and Rules, Senator Ita Enang, on
Wednesday, said that 83 per cent of oil blocks in
the country are owned by Northerners.
“There should be equity and federal character in
the allocation of oil blocks in this country. Eighty-
three per cent of all present oil blocks are held by
northerners,” Enang said on the floor of the
Senate, without any of the senior lawmakers
contradicting him.
Enang, representing Akwa Ibom North-East (Uyo)
Senatorial District, therefore demanded a review of
oil block licences in the country even as other
senators from the South urged him on.
Enang’s disclosures came a day after the debate
on the Petroleum Industry Bill had split the
senators along North-South lines. The senators
held a rowdy session as those from the north
stoutly opposed the provision of 10 per cent Host
Community Fund in the bill.
The provision requires operating companies in the
Niger Delta, home to Nigeria’s vast oil resource,
to pay 10 per cent of their net profits to the fund
for the development of the communities.
Strengthening his submission, Senator Enang
gave a summary of major oil blocks vis-a-vis
their ownership.
Enang said Cavendish Petroleum, the operators of
OML 110, awarded to Alhaji Mai Deribe of Borno
State (North East), makes an average of about
N4bn monthly.
He said, “Seplat/Platform Petroleum, operators of
the ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal field has Prince
Sanusi Lamido (not former CBN Governor) as a
major
shareholder and Director.
“South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO), was
established by Gen. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma,
who is also the Chairman of ENI Nigeria Limited.
SAPETRO partnered with Total Upstream Nigeria
Limited (TUPNI) and Brasoil Oil Services Company
Nigeria Lomited to become operators of the OPL
“AMNI International Petroleum and Development
Company is owned by Alhaji (Colonel) Sani Bello
of Kotangora, Niger State. They are operators of
OML 112 and OML 117.
“A former Petroleum minister and former OPEC
chairman, Rilwanu Lukman, another northerner,
manages AMNI oil blocks and with very key
interests in the NNPC/Vitol trading deal.
“Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a company
owned by Alhaji Indimi, runs three oil blocks:
OML 15, the Okwok field and the Ebok field.
“Alhaji Aminu Dantata’s Express Petroleum and
Gas Limited operates OML 108.
“OML 113 allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum
Limited is owned by Alhaji. W.I. Folawiyo.
“OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria
Limited, owned by Emeka Offor, which was sold
by Starcrest to Addax Petroleum. Emeka Offor still
has a stake in Addax operations in Nigeria.
“Mike Adenuga’s Conoil is the oldest indigenous
oil exploration industry in Nigeria with six oil
blocks;
“Alhaji Saleh Mohammed Gambo’s North East
Petroleum Limited is the holder of the OPL 215
licence. NOREASTER Petroleum was awarded
blocks OPL 276 and OPL 283 and closing
thereupon a Joint Venture Agreement with
Centrica Resources Nigeria Limited and CCC Oil
and Gas.
“INTEL is owned by (Abubakar) Atiku, Yar’Adua
and Ado Bayero and has substantial stakes in
Nigeria’s oil exploration industry, both in Nigeria
and Sao Tome and Principe.
“These need to be looked into, revoked and re-
awarded. The Federal Character which is a
principle applicable in every aspect of our national
existence should also be brought to bear in the
application of our oil blocks, marginal fields and
prospecting licences.”
Enang’s disclosures came amid a consensus
among the lawmakers on the need to let the bill
sail through second reading, while further
legislative work would take care of the
contentious issues.
Enang, who spoke in support of the PIB, also
argued for the retention of the 10 per cent host
community fund, adding that it did not amount to
an additional derivation.
Speaking also in favour of the bill, Senator Chris
Anyanwu (Imo East) said the bill would address
the issue of ccorruption in the oil sector
http://supremenewsng.com/news/north-fears-revocation-of-oil-well-licence-wants-jonathan-to-be-removed-at-all-cost/
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by ElFenomeno1: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:

Slave... Go and leak your slave master's ass. Pig.

When you get him tonight... Ask your mother who your real father is!

The bloody diseased he-goat down the road from your house..... Her response is along that line.

Dont tell her i told you.

Fu....cktarddddd!
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by john124(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
I AGREE A 100% WITH SENATOR CHRIS ANYANWU ON THE 10%
HOST COMMUNITY FUND.
IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT ON OUR CONSCIENCE THAT THIS HAS TO BE A SUBJECT OF DEBATE. COMMON SENSE

IF THE NORTH, SPECIFICALLY, THE OIL WELL LICENSE OWNERS ARE AFRAID OF THE LICENCE REVOCATION AT THIS PERIOD IN TIME;
I WOULD CALL A LACK OF BUSINESS INSIGHT.
I WOULD CALL THEM BUSINESS MEN IN DELIRIUM,
SLEEPING ON THEIR BUSINESS FORECAST AND TAKING THE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED.

HERE ARE MY REASONS; A CHILD HAVE CARETAKERS CONTROL HIS ESTATE UNTIL HE GROWS UP, BECOMES AN ADULT AND ABLE TO HANDLE THAT WHICH IS HIS.

NIGER DELTA OIL BELONGS AND ALWAYS BELONGED TO NIGER DELTA WHERE GOD PLACED THAT RESOURCE, BUT BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T MATURE ENOUGH AT THE TIME OF THAT DISCOVERY HAD STRANGERS PLUNDER THAT WHICH BELONGED TO THEM AND NIGERIA.

NIGER DELTANS AND THE SOUTH ARE NOW AWARE AND KINDLY ASKING TO SHARE (NOT TOTALLY TAKE OVER EVERYTHING) AND SOMEBODY IS AFRAID OF WHAT NOW?

AND DID DANJUMA HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO ASK FOR THE ARREST OF THE YOUNG MEN ASKING FOR WHAT IS THEIRS; (I AM WITH TOMPOLO IN DEMANDING FOR AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY FROM DANJUMA OR OTHERWISE........)

IF DANJUMA IS A SAVVY AND JUST BUSINESS MAN, WOULD ANYONE TELL HIM TO MAKE HAPPY THE PEOPLE, WHOSE WEALTH HE HAS PLUNDERED OVER THE YEARS FOR HIS SELFISH ADVANTAGE?

THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT COLONIZED NIGERIA ALONGSIDE MANY OTHER NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD, MADE THEMSELVES HAPPY WITH THEIR HOSTS NATURAL RESOURCES BUT THEY GAVE AT LEAST WESTERN EDUCATION, WHICH TILL DATE IS APPLAUDABLE; THAT THEY KNEW TO GIVE BACK SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE TO TAKING THE PEOPLE'S WEALTH.

NIGERIAN OIL PLUNDERERS SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS LESSON FROM BRITAIN AND OTHER COLONIAL MASTERS, TO AT LEAST GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THOSE THEY REGARDED AS THEIR ECONOMIC SLAVES. SO THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR OCCUPATION AFTER THEIR EXIT.

WELL EVERY COLONIAL MASTER LIKE BRITAIN LEFT WHEN THE PEOPLE DEMANDED THEY DO.
THEREFORE EVERY OIL WELL LICENSE OWNER HAVE TO RELINQUISH THEIR LICENSE BECAUSE THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE ECONOMIC PROPERTY WANT IT SO.
THEY ARE ASKING FOR NEGOTIATIONS WHICH LEAVES THE FORMER OWNERS IN A GOOD PLACE.

BUT WHOEVER IN WHATEVER UMBRELLA; CALL THEM NORTH, EAST, SOUTH OR WEST THINKS IT WOULD BE OTHERWISE; SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE'S MORE COMING.

THE VERDICT:
YOU WILL REALIZE LIKE SENATOR DANJUMA GOJE THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED; THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN; YOU EITHER LISTEN TO THEM OR GET RELEGATED TO THE SIDELINE, THEREFORE MUST COMPLY WITH THE NEW CONDITIONS.

I AGREE A 100% WITH SENATOR CHRIS ANYANWU ON THE 10%
HOST COMMUNITY FUND.
IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT ON OUR CONSCIENCE THAT THIS HAS TO BE A SUBJECT OF DEBATE. COMMON HUMAN SENSE TELLS YOU, YOU FEED THE HANDS THAT LABOR FOR YOU; BUT THIS TIME, IT'S CALLED GIVING BACK TO THE LAND THAT ENRICH YOU.
THE 10% HOST COMMUNITY FUND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
WE SHOULD ALL REMEMBER THAT ALL THE MINERALS IN THE NORTH SOLELY BELONG TO THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES.
THEREFORE WE MUST NOT SHIFT FROM THE COMPLETE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS 10% HOST COMMUNITY PROPOSAL.

FINALLY REVOCATION OF THE PREVIOUS LICENSES IS A DONE DEAL, WITH OR WITHOUT PRESIDENT JONATHAN. THE SOONER THE OIL WELL LICENCE OWNERS ACCEPT THIS, THE BETTER FOR ALL AND SUNDRY.

TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE, THERE'S A BEGINNING AND AN ENDING.
THEIR ECONOMIC OCCUPATION OF THE OIL WEALTH HAD A COMMENCEMENT DATE, AND FORTUNATELY, JUST GOT EXPIRED.
WHAT'S THERE TO FIGHT AND STRUGGLE ABOUT; THE RICHES THEY EM MASSED, ISN'T ENOUGH JUST YET?

THERE SHOULD BE FEDERAL CHARACTER REPRESENTED. WHEREBY, NOT MORE THAN 25% OF OIL BLOCKS GO TO A PARTICULAR REGION. EAST, WEST, NORTH AND SOUTH RESPECTIVELY.

THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS WOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF MOVING NIGERIA FORWARD AS A NATION WHERE ALL THE CITIZENS ARE RESPECTED AND HAVE SENSE OF BELONGING.

ESTHER CHIKERE.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Would the ringtone on the phone be one of the many Patience Jonathan's voices (keep quiet,diaris god etc etc etc)?
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by seunowokade(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
This politics don go nuclear......lol!
http://www.itsdumebi.com/checkout-photos-gej-branded-phones-orji-uzor-kalus-slok-mobile/
If una like make una produce customised Laptop. Nigerian don wise, we go vote u out next month.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by samx4real(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Owk
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

When you get him tonight... Ask your mother who your real father is!

The bloody diseased he-goat down the road from your house..... Her response is along that line.

Dont tell her i told you.

Fu....cktarddddd!
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

Hey Piggy, Just go to the gutters where you belong, you must be a modern pig for even owning a phone to browse with. grin
Slave like you, I repeat go and clean your master's ass with your tongue he just finished poo. In fact, eat the poo, that's what pigs eat. grin cheesy
Why am I even talking to an animal like you?
I'll just ignore your next mention, I won't even read it.
Hehehehehehehehehe.... Slave slave slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.