Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile (50808 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by ASPchris(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
ok
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Kessythegeek(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
A government that has delivered need not do all this shii.... wasting tax payers money all for the selfish interest of one otueke shoeless president who can't even Inspire himself...

patience jona's English has done more harm to this nation than buhari's overrated dictatorship
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by QuiverBox(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Must you quote me?

Fuc..king GASBAG!

Continue insulting. You are obviously a product of that background
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by QuiverBox(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Must you quote me?

Fuc..king GASBAG!

More insult pls
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by QuiverBox(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Must you quote me?

Fuc..king GASBAG!

Oya continue the insult. Are u tired
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by PastorOla1: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
One of the reasons the election was postponed was because of the late arrival of GEJ branded phone. Nigerians pls collect their phones and still vote them out. PDP too desperate 4 power. In the next 4 weeks PDP will loose more members than the party can handle b4 the election. This postponement will certain be to the disadvantage of PDP.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by agabaI23(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC is sharing customised phones too. In fact they started it.

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
#Liberation 2015
Say no to those who think they own Nigeria
Vote GEJ.
Vote Visible Change

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by dolafunmi(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
QuiverBox:

I hope u have ur PVC?
Still trying to get it. Its so damn annoying in Enugu here.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Otunbab:
Foolish, Una sabi customized iPhone for GEJ pikin wedding ,e reach make una dash d people something , na stupi.D Phone wey go dey hot for person ear na hin una dey share now abi?
God must punish GEJ and hin PDP.
Buhari all d way.

Make devilish thunder fire you tout*
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by 3kay945(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Gej till 2019

When you wake up, you can join the CHANGE movement. cool
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Ilekeh(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
I find it funny that no one has mentioned that Orji is not even using the GEJ branded phone.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by doninno(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
We all knw dem
SSSlytherin2:
Please tell me, who are the "selfless men"
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by gp6liveth(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
That's brand identity.

I identify with GEJ
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by QuiverBox(f): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
dolafunmi:

Still trying to get it. Its so damn annoying in Enugu here.

Its well
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Orji uzor should kindly stop wasting money on irrelevant tins. The electorates re wiser now. If he likes, he should share branded sim cards.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by seunadeolu(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
just like this CUSTOMIZED RICE AND YAM

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by NoledgeArmani: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
funny enough you ain't getting the phone
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2015
drnairalov:
whateva GMB 4 life, If u like do Jonathan branded Garri, If you like do Jonathan Branded Palmwine, If u Like do Jonathan branded Bread!!!

What we want is change and no branded commodities would change our mind as to that, you had your time to prove urself, but u no try, so GMB till Patience can speak Queen's English

Jonathan: Patience, if you to choose between money and brain what would you go for?

Patience:I would go for the money!!!

Jonathan: As 4 me I would go for the brain !

Patience : Well everybody goes for what he doesn't have!!! grin
fool
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by drnairalov: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
fool

i dont blame you...ur stupiiidity has taken over you ...continue ok...
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by sholay4star: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2015
This man na lefty.

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Elythron16zero4: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Otunbab:
Foolish, Una sabi customized iPhone for GEJ pikin wedding ,e reach make una dash d people something , na stupi.D Phone wey go dey hot for person ear na hin una dey share now abi?
Buhari all d way.
JUST LAUGHED AND BASHED MY HEAD ON THE GROUND. PLS SAVE ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Elythron16zero4: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2015
HMM
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Elythron16zero4: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2015
seunadeolu:
just like this CUSTOMIZED RICE AND YAM
GEJOSTOMACHSTRUCTURE!
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by thimbook2(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2015
A million and one misguided fools wasting money that could be spent wisely on teeshirts, face-caps, rice, phones and other such meaningless trivia won't save Jonah from the inevitable!

He slept @his duty post and for that he must pay the ultimate price; in history, he must forever remain Nameless or Jonah The "Shoe-less" Daft!

Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2015
drnairalov:

nobody should blame me because, stupidity is my life...
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Otunbab:
Buhari all d way.
u r a foolish human being, has ur family done any phone before? pls go and die
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Ajayios(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Ajayios(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
APC is sharing customised phones too. In fact they started it.
Rubish
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by Immaangel(f): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
I wonder what muslims are doing online commenting and campaigning for d brutal ex-leader. I thought u people were asked to reject western education and western culture. Then what d F*ck are u guys doing with internet enabled phones. Abeg make una park well jor... GEJ we know till 2019.
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by agabaI23(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Ajayios:

Rubish
Lol
Is it?
Re: Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile by OtunbaJ: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Is this what we need in dis country nw, y ar dis pple reasoning lyk slowpoke lik dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.