Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu (20180 Views)

Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics) / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by fxskye: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
tommykiwi:
Buhari talk to ur boyz,I tot as U went there today to visit was thinking U as ur boyz to come down since they have postponed the Election...Please call them to ORDER!

Illogical comment.......FYI...there's different between Militancy and Insurgency.

Pls talk to bh on his behalf
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by Bamss1: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Most comments on nairaland nowadays ends with either 'sai buhari or GEJ till 2019' Even wen dem tell una say 10 million people die; 'GEJ till buhari shows his certificate, #marcg4buhari#'...nawa fo una o

Anyways...

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by hazyfm1: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
goodgood2:

Na Gej send the suicide bombers make dem detonate the bombs? How can suicide bombs be stopped? A) Catch the bomb B) Dodge the bomb

Its not that simple, it requires strategy, skills and consultations. Here are a few raw and
rough approach
As President, I will first of all draft my plans with my able security chiefs
1. Create a Counter Terrorism Unit in each state and employ experts and professionals both Nigerians and foreigners
2. Create a data base where every Nigerian's data are stored and secured. This data base should be linked to all Police stations, Law enforcement agencies, NUC(MOBILE PHONE NETWORKS DATA BASE) etc This will ensure criminal records no matter how small are recorded
3. Take serious the issue of National Identity, and make it a must that every Nigerian should have one
4. Send our law enforcement agencies on compulsory training where they will be trained on how to carry out their jobs diligently and on how to use new modern weapons
5. Close down some unnecessary agencies, or merge them with already existing ones . For instance NSCDC, SURE P TASK FORCE etc. merge them into the police force and some into the Counter Terrorist Unit
6. Tighten your borders, Nigeria as far as i am concerned has no border

7. And so on.....
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by fanysteve: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari has strike again

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by stildude(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
folabayo1:
story for the Gods
SAIBUHARI
you asked someone not to quote you yet, most of your replies are made quoting people. However, I will let this pass and not attack you cos I think you are fine girl. What kind of gentleman would I be if I attacked a fine lady. Anyway, sai Jonathan!
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by tit(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
fanysteve:
Buhari has strike again

buhari will bomb himsef one day.
one day for the thief ...

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Looks lyk they r using their last strength...by force suicide even in checkpoint...RIP to d unfortunate....

all these terrorists and their brain...too disturbing..just c ukraine even afta truce dem attack...take over military base n key town...make una dey pray o..our gallant men r trying and whr is d@ cameroon army man talkin shit..no b cameroon sojas run frm boko recently until air strike came...retreat is normal in a warzone....u dnt hav to foolishly die if u run out of ammunition...he who lives live to fight anoda day
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by folabayo1(f): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
stildude:
you asked someone not to quote you yet, most of your replies are made quoting people. However, I will let this pass and not attack you cos I think you are fine girl. What kind of gentleman would I be if I attacked a fine lady. Anyway, sai Jonathan!
Thanks for d compliments
SAIBUHARI
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by stildude(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
folabayo1:
Thanks for d compliments
SAIBUHARI
you are welcome.
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by goodgood2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
hazyfm1:

Its not that simple, it requires strategy, skills and consultations. Here are a few raw and
rough approach
As President, I will first of all draft my plans with my able security chiefs
1. Create a Counter Terrorism Unit in each state and employ experts and professionals both Nigerians and foreigners
2. Create a data base where every Nigerian's data are stored and secured. This data base should be linked to all Police stations, Law enforcement agencies, NUC(MOBILE PHONE NETWORKS DATA BASE) etc This will ensure criminal records no matter how small are recorded
3. Take serious the issue of National Identity, and make it a must that every Nigerian should have one
4. Send our law enforcement agencies on compulsory training where they will be trained on how to carry out their jobs diligently and on how to use new modern weapons
5. Close down some unnecessary agencies, or merge them with already existing ones . For instance NSCDC, SURE P TASK FORCE etc. merge them into the police force and some into the Counter Terrorist Unit
6. Tighten your borders, Nigeria as far as i am concerned has no border

7. And so on.....
Ya, I know all that. Problem is, the current security establishments can't get you that. You need to overhaul the system, and that'd cost you a fortune. We shall get there someday, not now. The north are really slowing us down, and I know most of them would sabotage anything like this.
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by Oluwatosin678(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2015
I condemn this act and I promise u nigerians that the perpetrators will be brought to book..Thank U
Re: Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu by jude33084(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:
Buharam please talk to your guys! If you can visit chibok you can as well source shecow's number and talk him down. If you don't have the number already!!!

....and you still believe that scrap? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.