Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (34972 Views)

Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by bilulu(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fresh multiple explosions have rocked Ajilari Railway cross of Gomari Airport ward of Maiduguri living scores of people dead and critically injured. Sources living around the affected areas have said.
Ajilari cross is an outskirt of Maiduguri which has witnessed series of Boko Haram attacks including bombings in recent past.
The explosions which was suspected to have been masterminded by suicide bombers occurred simultaneously at about 7:38pm, while the last one took place at about 8pm which has forced many residents to flee into main city for safety. Details later please.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/scores-feared-dead-as-multiple-explosions-rock-maiduguri/
lalasticlala
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by chocolateme(f): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
This menace definitely would come to an end one day and I pray for the souls of the dead. It is well with Nigeria.

FTC
Chocolate cream

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by veacea: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
We shall overcome one day

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Hero10001: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Haaa!
Multiple wetin?!
Gbese re o.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by dunkem21(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
I blame myself since GEJ is not there to blame again ..

RIP to the dead lipsrsealed

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by bilulu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
dunkem21:
Source? lipsrsealed
vanguard news
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by mightyhaze: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chai! Buhari ooooooooooo. Abeg,who see keneking

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by dunkem21(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Boko haram has also confirmed APC government as lying liars, what has lie mohammed have to say again?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
APCriminals come and defend your lies grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by franchizy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
There agitation for Biafra will never see the light of the day.
RIP to the dead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by bilulu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
I don't believe Muslims can be killing Muslims. A certain tribe are responsible for these killings in the North.
They never like the Northerners yet they have refused to relocate from the north to there region.
RIP to the dead.
no GEJ to blame again......

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Weep not northerners b00hari body odour will soon fix it

Meanwhile burati is somewhere charming snakes and doing push ups in front of cameras

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by hinwazaka: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
If true, then it truly means the BOKO HARAM sect is finished. BYE BYE BOKO HARAM.
LETTER TO MR SHEKAU
MR SHEKAU, Our dear President said that you are already at your wits end. Mr Shekau is it true that all your bombs and weapons have been seized. How about the infamous fake CHIBOK PROSTITUTES. Have you and the government reached an agreement on their safe return. I heard you are asking for the return of the UNIBOMBER. If that is the case, then how come you are still able to put together and detonate bombs. Mr Shekau I heard all your foodstuffs have been seized, and your mama put has been arrested. Mr Shekau, I hope you won't die of hunger. Mr Shekau, how about your ID forgers, how are you coping without their help, as the army has them incarcerated now. But Mr Shekau, why do you need forgers when your M.O is just to send your little daughters to blow themselves up. Mr Shekau, France and the President say they will deal with you, all though the army chief told us you have already been defeated. Mr Shekau please before you retire and disappear please could you prepare one more bomb for a special friend of Nigeria. I would like you to blow to smithereens one useless woman. Mr Shekau, if you could erase MADAM DUE PROCESS, Nigerians will be very grateful to you. This useless woman has long overspent her usefulness to this nation. Mr Shekau I bid you goodbye and good tidings in your new job once you decide to make good on your job transfer.

GOODBYE SHEKAU THE TERRIBLE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by anibi9674: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead.
you r a big time oluku. keep deceiving your self

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by klem93(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nitori olorun, these fools are not ready to learn oooo... RIP to the dead
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Atmmachine(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buhari's boys at work

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by EKITI001: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Multiple explosions rock Maiduguri

Many are feared dead after multiple suicide attacks rocked Ajilari Railway cross of Gomari Airport ward in Maiduguri the Borno state capital this evening. Ajilari is a densely populated area in Maiduguri. More Details later.

source : http://nairanaijanews..com.ng/2015/09/multiple-explosions-rock-maiduguri.html

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Bobbystanley(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
I taught they said they are winning the war against insurgency?

They also said that Boko boys have surrendered

APC and lies =Bread and Butter

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by T0nyeBarcanista(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
The mere fact that after so long, we can once again regard bomb explosion news as "Breaking News" shows that PMB has been working hard to eradicate Boko Haram. And as predicted, just as a wounded dog, the Boko Haramites can only resort to attack soft targets as the last straw on a camels back.

Hence...as patriots...we must stand with the president and the gallant Nigerian Army on this one.

But one very interesting dimension which I will like critical thinkers to ponder upon and analyse is the following:

Just this weekend...Saraki got into trouble and PDP seems to be on the rescue. This is a party wherein a school of thought believe is known to always distract Nigerians from corruption news headlines by bomb explosion headlines.

So, this same weekend, they released a statement calling Buhari an OFFICIAL TERRORIST.

This same weekend again...an AUDIO...not a VIDEO....an AUDIO (i.e a medium not easily verifiable and highly unlike the real Shekau) of Shekau calling Buhari a liar ...

This same weekend too, multiple explosions occurred in Maiduguri, killing innocent Nigerians as usual.

Well, the questions begging for answers are:

1. What is the link between SHEKAU and CORRUPTION?
2. When did Shekau start releasing Audios rather than Videos?
3. When did Shekau start mentioning/discrediting political parties?
4. Why did all these happen on this same critical weekend?

Answer:
The answer is very simple...when you fight corruption, corruption fights back harder. But if we all harness our resolution against them...we will crush them soonest and totally.

As GEJ said...Boko Haram is part of the PDP government,.....
as Azazi said....Boko Haram is PDP...and...PDP is Boko Haram

#IStandWithBuhari

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nonybb: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anytime I see APC struggling with the same thing they campaigned and voted out GEJ for, my heart exceedingly rejoice. Atleast bubu mouth action will know that this is not kwarruption we are talking about here but terrorrism which he said was a war against his brothers. Buhari must suffer; there is no peace for the wicked, the wicked King of The North

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by passionate88: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
We are winning the war - Buhari.

Who's 'we' ?.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by adenine02: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015

another happy news for the enemy of Nigeria

they'v started postin rubbish

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by passionate88: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:
This menace definitely would come to an end one day and I pray for the souls of the dead. It is well with Nigeria
Since May , we've been hearing one day they will conquer boko haram, when Jonathan was in power you lot were screaming that Buhari will flush the insurgents, that he's a general and he chased maitatsine rebels into Chad or Was it Niger? . Now that he has entered and promised 3 months duration to wipe out the rebels it seems they are getting stronger and more resourceful, these are the people that Jonathan nearly cleared from Nigeria, now the 'general' that's supposed to consolidate on the victories recorded by the Jonathan's administration is doing nothing about it. His body language ( someone said it's body odour) is not good at all. Now it will be to issue out statement condemning the attacks and promising things that might never be implemented. Is this really the Buhari I heard about or he just did 'try your luck' to be Nigerian president.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nonybb: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
adenine02:

another happy news for the enemy of Nigeria

they'v started postin rubbish

angry
When the Northern Gambarian Talakawas was using Taqqiyya to fight GEJ, where were you? Why werent you praying to allah then but now? All you evil followers of this wicked King of North must suffer

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by gurunlocker: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
I hope this ends.....

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enough of this,God takeover, our soldiers cannot do this alone ....... I wonder how people will be living in fear over there in borno. what a sad news to end the day...

Just When you think the war is over

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Kundagarten: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Expect COAS Burutai to do press-ups tomorrow.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by brize(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have not seen PDP using the plight of northerners to campaign or mock buhari about whats happening in this zoo, even with all buhari body language boko is still waxing and proving stubborn....... RIP to the dead sha, though many will still die....... RIP in advance for them

27 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by seankay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
how did we get here? GEJ shudnt have allowed boko haram menace to be pervasive
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
seankay:
how did we get here? GEJ shudnt have allowed boko haram menace to be pervasive
stop blaming Jonathan and ask your dullard president and his apc propaganda to fulfil their promise they made before the election that boko haram will be no more within 2 months. apc and their supporters too like blame I swear.

meanwhile: buhari I beg u, help me beg your boys to stop nah, u are now the president and that is enough for your boys to stop killing innocent people.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by loomer: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Joseph Timiyan, The Ebenanowean Of Ogulagha Kingdom (Photos) / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.