Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse (32290 Views)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Jchi9876: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
I will refund her virginity too
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by inno10: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
credit to her
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
if the girl did not return the money she will return it back in 400l level wen she is about to grauduate and she will even pay 2 times of the money
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Horlawoomey(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
She tried but its not easy.

NYSC also paid me twice for December alawee and I returned it to their purse.
It came with a lot of temptations and questions though.

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Hienzy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:
She tried,she's a good girl just like me wink
ipray ooo!
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by gbadexy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thats commendable. i did notice similar story about 12million being returned on the front page also.
Such gestures need to be showcased to instil honesty and good virtues in the people.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Suzyky4u(f): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok. Uniport should learn from this. Them chop my money, no give me accomodation till date.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by seueh: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good girl
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by peemyke(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Datz rilly cool
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by dedos(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Datz d real worthy in character and learning......better by far alwayz.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by femi4: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Airforce1:
wife material
But she's not light skin
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
All of you saying 28k is small, you think if shr could do this one the 12 million woukd be difficult for her to do? Hmmm.... diaris Goduooo sad
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by oluwadanie1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
icebeatz:
what is 28k mmmmmtchew??

its not worth the stress!!

dnt 4get she's a student
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good student. Every student should pass through the school and also allow the school pass through them.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
davdandam:
I know one day ,they'll say I returned something also lol but pending the time all these holy pass attitude na garri soaking dey end am lol especially that 10million naira lady angry and this 28k could have been put to beta use like supporting airforce1s album grin
Airforce1 don die grin

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by natnoble(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
better by far.
proud alumnus of better by far university.
young lady u will reap d fruit of honesty.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by igwedexy: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Airforce1:
wife material

Airforce go say she suppose bring the money to take record more singles......lool.....no pretend
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by natnoble(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
better by far.
proud alumnus of better by far university.
young lady u will reap d fruit of your honesty.
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by heykims(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg no form holy holly for us joor, me too once returned 600naira erroneously transferred to me via ATM though I pocketed the free SMS bonus attached.
I no try?
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
korel9:
Op, can you please tell me where she leaves?

That girl surely deserves some spanking angry

on d ass grin

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Ilekeh(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
This Yoruba girl is just not smart at all.

The same money wey GEJ mistresses go chop?
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Ilekeh(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
koolet:
lemme not lie ill see it az my luck ill never return itundecided those above me lieing are worse than ayam

Abi o grin
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
I congratulate her for that. But na one sharp man for the office go pocket the thing. angry
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by AreaFada2: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
allanphash7:
Which school os Uniilorin cos i schooled in Sri lanka

Ok, please proceed to Syria after that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
davdandam:
I know one day ,they'll say I returned something also lol but pending the time all these holy pass attitude na garri soaking dey end am lol especially that 10million naira lady angry and this 28k could have been put to beta use like supporting airforce1s album grin

you're not serious o cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
angry that girl fumble aswear
Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by slimzypink(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
davdandam:

cry cry shots fired ..crying on his behalf

1 Like

Re: See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse by seedorfg(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
wife material grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizade University Unveils New Identity, Celebrates New Course Accreditation / At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.