Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! (37119 Views)

My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by idearito(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
It's lovely to be a graduate buh more lovelier if it's from the 'better by far' University!!!!
The following captions were made during the final year week organised by the department of statistics,faculty of physical science,Unilorin

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by idearito(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dedicate FTC 2 my mum!!!!
HBD mum!!!!
U r d best!!!!

It's d team#Idea and Sam

38 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by idearito(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good and I rejoice with you too. But I can't congratulate you yet until you start exploiting those brains.

Anyway, you just signed out from the world where you have a lesson before test.
Welcome to the new world where you'll be given a test that'll teach you a lesson!

My regards!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Congrats.....

How i wish Buhari graduated and did same in his days undecided

9 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by idearito(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Check

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
The fear of an Extra year is the beginning of wisdom. Welcome to the world. Now the real work begins in a couple of months..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by idearito(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Psalmuel92(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
All thanks to God,Itz nt by our powers but by His Grace...'UNILORIN no b joke'

5 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Psalmuel92(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Seun, kindly move this thread to front page and lets rejoice with a fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by InfinityEstates: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
That gurl in blue jean though, I sure say them go don sample her taya for that department. Congrats!

ahsekeena:
If indeed ur a lady...then ur a shame. Bringing another woman down like this, becos she's "endowed"? Smh

Bringing her down 'cos she endowed? Like seriously So you'll do the same in such a situation? Don't worry, we know your type. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Mustack: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lovely I hope other schools can replicate the trend to rejoice instead of doing there dirty thing.
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by efilefun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Proud Alumni of #BetterByFar. Anyone who can survive that school will survive anywhere... Lots of sadist lecturers
OP Baba Kenya still dey that school How far Yahyah

2 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Tashaamania(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
congrats.. E no easy
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
That Chic and her back side will bring lots of memories to those guys.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
UNI-IYONU......
PROUDLY BETTER BY FAR

3 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by AmakaDNB(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by ucheo3: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Times of excitments should also be used for sober reflections else mistakes become inevitable

1 Like

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by LilSmith55(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
This one is better than Water and Acid pouring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Readonee35L(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by dangerous01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
K
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by pretydiva(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Congratulations.I remembered when I wrote my final exam..its was a joyous day 4 us all
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by AmakaDNB(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Congrats.
Check ma signature
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by aycoded1: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Congrat ooooo
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Jamaticulus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Better by near
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by ladyF(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Congrats

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by helphelp: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Decent...

No be all those paint paint from eastern schools

NB: for those wey go get extra year( I no pray am for anyone ooo)...but sorry in advance

1 Like

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by allanphash7(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
And this make FP?

Seun what are your mods turning into nowadays?

Yuck

6 Likes

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by Christianwalase: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Op, so what did he do that is special?

1 Like

Re: Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Statistics ..... Una don wear better shoe for labour market. Congrats tho but itts not gonna be easy.
All the very best

And someone please tell me what was happening in the last picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / Oau Pre-degree Past Question Papers And Relevant Information / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.