Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them (26042 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by espn(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Since you're too slow to realize it, I'm saying that your criticism was not constructive. Olodo
go give some head..Bleep off..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by NollywoodFreak: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who corrupted PDP?
Martiekay:
What's she feeling like?

I'm sure it's PDP sha.... Since they've lost Obasanjo, they've been looking for another person who's very involved in the society to endorse them...

I don't blame Obasanjo for leaving tho...
PDP is already corrupt...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
and who's that white lady in white?
Is she from Egypt?

someone is getting over bleached
I have told you to stop smoking
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by eminent007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
she posted it on a social site..its for public consumption. She made it public and nairaland is a public forum. Next time don't quote me. Use ur brain.

WICKED grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Neplusultra(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by RAO1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jalade Or jolade
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Keyana(f): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
na wa for una o. where in her post did she mention anything politics? smh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Terry68: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Auntie Diva, bringing it aloud has it cured any of your problem?

You've not told us how many bottles of champaign was given to you as oracle to endorse them.

Anyway, everybody dey hussle for front page news. Like our Baba(OBJ)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Somyv(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Onozboy:
La Space le book.grin

Modified

why are you telling us did we ask you... undecided
. Truth s she didnt tel u mtf. She wrote it on her personal tweeter handle. Its not her fault that everything she writes bcums news.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Eluwilussit(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
stecman:
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen

Thanks for your kind wishes. The truth is that it is almost too late. There's is so much hate in our polity. We are already divided along those lines. In other word, we have crossed the rubicon. The die is cast, I am afraid.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by okeamuboy: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vock:
She's conscientious, not like M.I, olamide and co
Olodo, what about Sammy okposo, KCee.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by AISHBAMBA: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Vock(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
okeamuboy:
Olodo, what about Sammy okposo, KCee.

And what's olodo about it??... Sammy okposo, kcee and co are on the same pedestal as M. I and Olamide, bunch of political prostitutes like Etcetera rightly said
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by MrCork: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
faroukfahima:

Delectable nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her twitter page to complain about a political party asking her to give them public support as the election draws close.

The actress explained that she doesn’t need t be forced before she endorses a political party and more importantly, she does it for free.

See her tweet below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/567637658932113408?p=v

angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by MrCork: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
faroukfahima:

Delectable nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her twitter page to complain about a political party asking her to give them public support as the election draws close.

The actress explained that she doesn’t need t be forced before she endorses a political party and more importantly, she does it for free.

See her tweet below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/567637658932113408?p=v

...but don't u people hav light skin women in that Nigeria??.....so why r they always fat? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by olatos4jesus: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by seangy4konji: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
I DON HEAR.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by toprealman: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clearly they are yet to make her an offer she can't resist....smh!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by chiefolododo(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Interpretation: gej gave some nollywood 10m naira each just to support his corrupt government but omosexy is a woman of dignity unlike them , i wont mention names
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by boma95(f): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2015
dharyour93:

Sometimeso U have to let the public know what's going on in the background so that you can retain your trust and high esteem

No.. ..ds is not it
She's feeling her self
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by francizy(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2015
We are all animals in this country.

When I knew there was nothing left of Nigerians was when some gullible children were attacking DBanj and Don Jazzy on twitter during that fuel subsidy protests, saying it was the two men that made them vote for GEJ. They were even seeking for apologies as if their lives were not already apologetic.

For crying out loud, how will it sound when you say that a musician made you vote for someone? That's just too childish.. No wonder our political slave-masters are playing us around like toys.

Now a reasonable celebrity, seeing possible future bashing from gullible fellows, avoids it and she is still insulted.

Omosexy, God bless you, your husband and children. Don't follow political crooks for they will not be there when these crazy people starts bashing you for making them vote in the wrong candidate.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by justmi1: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
The popularity she has never do her, she wants more publicity again, how are we sure she is not lying.just saying
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by dharyour93(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2015
boma95:

No.. ..ds is not it
She's feeling her self

How do you prove that?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by boma95(f): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
dharyour93:

How do you prove that?

Dont u think there other celebrities
Dht d political parties re meeting for endorsement? Who ask her wey she cme dy talk ni?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by patrotic9gerian: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
I respect her for this decision unlike hungry Bovi, Mercy Johnson, Monalisa, Segun and Ramsey.. Shammmeeee........ Betrayals of Fatherland... #21billionincirculation.. Thumbs up omosexy...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
stecman:
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by SAMBARRY: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2015
dharyour93:

Sometimeso U have to let the public know what's going on in the background so that you can retain your trust and high esteem
gbam

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by bedfordng(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
she try
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Enahi(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
e no go pass APC nah! they think say nah all Yoruba people be otondo cheesy
Don't mind APC O, they keep calling and asking people to support their Candidates. I think Nigerians should Sue INEC,because I don't know how APC got numbers of people who registered for PVC. INEC and APC are working together.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Enahi(f): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2015
justmi1:
The popularity she has never do her, she wants more publicity again, how are we sure she is not lying.just saying
She is not lying,APC are beggers. You don't need to be a celebrity for them to call you to support them.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Enahi:
Don't mind APC O, they keep calling and asking people to support their Candidates. I think Nigerians should Sue INEC,because I don't know how APC got numbers of people who registered for PVC. INEC and APC are working together.
yes oh! this their scope is something else, later they will say the federal government(who has done so many developments out of passion) is desperate to rule for the money.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by chiefolododo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
U must be pdp
Sobeautiful:
Why are u telling us? This is suppose to be personal. U don't have to tell the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans / Nkiru Ibekwe, Rita Edochie's Daughter Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos) / Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.