Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them (26030 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by naijasaints: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
She meant PDP
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by akpanikpe(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
ramje:
Ǐ have heard....chelsea-psg on point
no so
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Ilekeh(f): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
In as much as I love u.. u don't need to come here and tell us what is going on in d background..am pissed..nd dat doesn't change what I feel for u..am ur fan.

Did she come here?

Did she not post it on a free social site?

No be you carry your wahala here to read what she has to say?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by mrrock: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
It must be from the most desperate political party in the world. APC of course!.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Badgers14: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotola's comment mirrors that of Osibanjo from yesterday. every body knows is PDP who else undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Tic4tac(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Y she cum dey announce am angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by wiringdpt(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
you jerk off to her picture?
espn:
In as much as I love u.. u don't need to come here and tell us what is going on in d background..am pissed..nd dat doesn't change what I feel for u..am ur fan.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by eminent007(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
icebebe:
So y is she tellin us?

Here I am standing on the apex of Mt Everest, yet for all the view I can command here, I see not a single reason why she tweeted dis absolute nonsense.

#HoesAren't Loyal
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by espn(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did she come here?

Did she not post it on a free social site?

No be you carry your wahala here to read what she has to say?
she posted it on a social site..its for public consumption. She made it public and nairaland is a public forum. Next time don't quote me. Use ur brain.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
stecman:
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen

We have alot of tribalistic iditotts on natal and!! They need this most.. most of them do not know the implications of their actions but when the bell tolls thrice everyone's eyes will clear!!!! Shun tribalism, and religious hate!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by huseinhad(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
huptin:
Nonsense.... this so called celebrities sure have a totally over bloated image of their importance ingrained in their brains. Endorse fire.....
u are only been eaten up by d hatred in you just for the fact that this lady refuses to support your party (PDP) cox they are the party that like propaganda and want all tom and harry to support them by force.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Ilekeh(f): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
she posted it on a social site..its for public consumption. She made it public and nairaland is a public forum. Next time don't quote me. Use ur brain.

So did she force you to read it? Did she force someone to post it on nl?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by richidinho(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Help me tell her Genevieve remain the best and she is on our side....no long tinz
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by idris4r83(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by espn(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

So did she force you to read it? Did she force someone to post it on nl?
learn d difference between a constructive criticism and a destructive criticism. Den place me where I belong.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by samx4real(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Make dem give her money... She go change her mind...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by jamillion: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigeria's d giant of Africa, we did nt became giant in one day! We agree to disagree in our country, that's what makes us giant, in Nigeria when d going get tough even d tough itself will get going. No other African country should compare Nigeria with them, an ocean may raise tides bt it will nt make it to loose it water, that is Nigeria
stecman:
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Overated...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by labbyboi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hanhan! She did not mention Nairalanders nah. If you are not cool with it, readher tweet and read on.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Ilekeh(f): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
learn d difference between a constructive criticism and a destructive criticism. Den place me where I belong.

what's constructive about it? She posted something on her social page, some amebo posted it on nl and you dey "criticize her for posting it on her personal page".
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by espn(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

what's constructive about it? She posted something on her social page, some amebo posted it on nl and you dey "criticize her for posting it on her personal page".
and u still used dat word? And u asking wats constructive about it..u r confused. Go get some slip.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Ilekeh(f): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
and u still used dat word? And u asking wats constructive about it..u r confused. Go get some slip.

Since you're too slow to realize it, I'm saying that your criticism was not constructive. Olodo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by joey2002: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
Like she cares
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Kentrasso(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who needs her endorsement sef? I don forget say she dey exist undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by nwadiuko1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Aunty omotola if it were true.....u wouldn't be saying it on twitter....ppl do that for attention
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:

That was very tacky of her
Don't these " celebrities" have image makers to help them not act or speak foolishly
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by joey2002: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
huptin:
Nonsense.... this so called celebrities sure have a totally over bloated image of their importance ingrained in their brains. Endorse fire.....
If u call being listed on Times top hundred most influential women over bloated, then biko show us if even Alaraoye even knows ur name. She's quite outstanding and important, hate it or love it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by redcliff: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Evyivy:
It must be APC that is trying to buy her over, what's with Nigerians and stupidity, so if she endorses them now her fans or what will automatically follow her? Fish brain undecided

It takes one to know one
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by annita19(f): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Respect
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by zingywingy: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
ALL NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ARE SUPPORTING GEJ...IT IS PDP WAY TO USE ACTRESS ACTRESSES....APC DEAL WITH ARTIST...WHO ROCKs??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And Rahama Sadau On Set Of 'Up North' / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.