Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them (26020 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by faroukfahima(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015

Delectable nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her twitter page to complain about a political party asking her to give them public support as the election draws close.

The actress explained that she doesn’t need t be forced before she endorses a political party and more importantly, she does it for free.

See her tweet below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/567637658932113408?p=v

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by espn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
In as much as I love u.. u don't need to come here and tell us what is going on in d background..am pissed..nd dat doesn't change what I feel for u..am ur fan.[quote][/quote]

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by stecman: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen

148 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by dhantey324(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
She not a political hoe undecided *calls etcetera*

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
e no go pass APC nah! they think say nah all Yoruba people be otondo cheesy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by icebebe(f): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
So y is she tellin us?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Vock(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
She's conscientious, not like M.I, olamide and co

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by dharyour93(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
In as much as I love u.. u don't need to come here and tell us what is going on in d background..am pissed..nd dat doesn't change what I feel for u..am ur fan.

Sometimeso U have to let the public know what's going on in the background so that you can retain your trust and high esteem

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by gift01: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
You have a right to support who you want. Say No to #Vote_Bullying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Onozboy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
La Space le book.grin

Modified

why are you telling us did we ask you... undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by datola: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP thing!

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by ramje(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ǐ have heard....chelsea-psg on point
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by mormoni(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
What's our business with that
Plss keep it to urself next time.
We don't wanna knw

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by joseph1013: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
We all know the Party she's talking about.

If you still don't have a clue, let me give you some clues:

- Which party are her fellow top actresses like Rita Dominic and Mercy Johnson endorsing?

- Which party lured Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to a meeting with President Jonathan in Lagos twice?

- Which party enticed another batch under the aegis of Creative Professionals led by Segun Arinze to Aso Villa on 12th December, 2014?

If you still can't deduce the party from my clues, then you've been infected with 'cluelessness'. And there is no cure for you until The Clueless One goes to Otueke.

'Like' and 'Share' if you agree.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by aventura: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
You've passed the message. We now know that you're a desirable commodity. next.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by huptin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nonsense.... this so called celebrities sure have a totally over bloated image of their importance ingrained in their brains. Endorse fire.....

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by englishmart(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
and who's that white lady in white?
Is she from Egypt?

someone is getting over bleached

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Oceemo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
All for publicity hype. Y u no keep am for ur mind busy body.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Sweetlemon(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
She should mention the party(ies) nau.

Topic is misleading. She didn't state if it is one or more parties.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Sijo01(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Very good. Don't endorse any of them. Go to your polling unit on that day, cast your vote for your preferred candidate and quietly go back to your house.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Evyivy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
It must be APC that is trying to buy her over, what's with Nigerians and stupidity, so if she endorses them now her fans or what will automatically follow her? Fish brain undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by BoiledPlantain: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Great reply oma baby...Although I knw say you be person mama.
Please stay neutral like me not like some confused people on nairaland that their name starts with football clubs.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by tdayof(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by ireneony(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
I know those APC thugs are the one actually stressing her up

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Diesel1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC una don hear Leave the yoruba gal alone.. To endorse no be by force ah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Tenim47(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na u go win am 4 us?
APC JARE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Sobeautiful: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why are u telling us? This is suppose to be personal. U don't have to tell the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by NaLaugh: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Everyone has a price.

Let's just say the number of "Ghana must go" no reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
What's she feeling like?

I'm sure it's PDP sha.... Since they've lost Obasanjo, they've been looking for another person who's very involved in the society to endorse them...

I don't blame Obasanjo for leaving tho...
PDP is already corrupt...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by knightsTempler: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
undecided

Political jobbers on the prowl looking for who to hoodwink into their false illusion.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by beau49: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
I officially love this lady...

#Kisses omosexy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them by dj187: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
E no pass GEJ & him goons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss / Kcee, Harrysong Meet Governor Ambode At State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.