Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. (2885 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
snowhyt:
yea, FGC Sokoto

The "Kato" means thief right?
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Tmany(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

I remember how we use to eat indomie..lolllzzz.

You soak it and when it gets soft, you add you add the spice smiley
Chai
So una no cook better concoction rice for mid night using smuggled stove and electric cooker.
Cold water indomie kiss after eating all those watery beans, your intestine strong oooo grin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tmany:

Chai
So una no cook better concoction rice for mid night using smuggled stove and electric cooker.
Cold water indomie kiss after eating all those watery beans, your intestine strong oooo grin

Only Seniors get access to boiling ring...Them go boil am with rice inside for midnight... na only them, friends and school sons dey eat that type lolzzzz
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by snowhyt(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

The "Kato" means thief right?
nope, "barawoh" means "thief" while "Kato" means "Fat" but i dunno why d name was given 2 d man
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
snowhyt:
nope, "barawoh" means "thief" while "Kato" means "Fat" but i dunno why d name was given 2 d man

Oh yea ...
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by boofydon: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
I attended Federal Government College Odogbolu; a 'badass' school for the strong.

My experience?
Good, BAD and UGLY. I won't forget the worst punishment I was ever given: I was told to transfer all the water with a table spoon from a full bucket to another empty bucket. undecided .

Some funny experiences were Overnight gaming, social night(where we rock dem chicks), not going to dining because we were Big boys and ending up drinking garri throughout the week and breaking out of school just to eat bread and beans.

Some stories we were made to believe too lol grin
Mendobo : Legend has it that during his time he always lock up the principal in his wadrobe.

Madam koikoi : This was a pretty lady till her friends in the hostel refused to give her beans. Out of anger she ran into the bush in the night and made a pact with an evil spirit which made her to be walking upside down grin Omo I too believe this one cheesy

Christobo: Some say he is the younger brother of mendobo. This dude was the baddest playboy to ever school in Fedgo. According to his legend, he slept with 10 female staff, 32 female students; he even raped some of his fellow guys. grin I wonder how I believed this particular story- I must have being a mumu o undecided

Bush baby: I still believe they may be in existence cheesy Because we do hear some cries in the midnight from nearby bush at night lol

My fingers dey pain me jare, dis nokia na wahala to dey type on.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
boofydon:
I attended Federal Government College Odogbolu; a 'badass' school for the strong.

My experience?
Good, BAD and UGLY. I won't forget the worst punishment I was ever given: I was told to transfer all the water with a table spoon from a full bucket to another empty bucket. undecided .

Some funny experiences were Overnight gaming, social night(where we rock dem chicks), not going to dining because we were Big boys and ending up drinking garri throughout the week and breaking out of school just to eat bread and beans.

Mendobo : Legend has it that during his time he always lock up the principal in his wadrobe.

Madam koikoi : This was a pretty lady till her friends in the hostel refused to give her beans. Out of anger she ran into the bush in the night and made a pact with an evil spirit which made her to be walking upside down grin Omo I too believe this one cheesy

Funniest gringrincheesy..

Madam koi koi own got me cracking... every school has a different version of her story lolzzz
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
boofydon:

My experience?

Funniest gringrincheesy..

Madam koi koi own got me cracking... every school has a different version of her story lolzzz

2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. / Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed / Yansh Surgery Gone Wrong