Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31850 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ArcToyin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
kaima1984:
I was in a habit of stealing meat from the soup/stew pot
i hope u av changed sha oo
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ommo(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2015
I have so many, but, this one comes to mind immediately, "My sis was heating water and she wanted to check if it was hot enough, i just act brave boy go put my arm inside the water whiles the heater was still plugged to the socket, oboy! come see how electricity turned me to super conductor, the annoying aspect of it is that, my sis run leave alone for inside room sha". Anyway, that did not change me, i ended up being an engineer. grin cheesy wink
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by 1miccza: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
modestbrowser:
I killed my teacher just to impress my crush.

Aaaaaahhh!!!Uncleeee you can lie ooooooo!!!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kaima1984(f): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
ArcToyin:

i hope u av changed sha oo
hahaha
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by hemjaylee(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2015
The day I ate broken Okin Soap thinking it was Pako Biscuit...lol
My best biscuit back then
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by hemjaylee(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Wen u go put broom for armpit because u wan faint wen them dey beat u
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by debetmx(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
ommo:
I have so many, but, this one comes to mind immediately, "My sis was heating water and she wanted to check if it was hot enough, i just act brave boy go put my arm inside the water whiles the heater was still plugged to the socket, oboy! come see how electricity turned me to super conductor, the annoying aspect of it is that, my sis run leave alone for inside room sha". Anyway, that did not change me, i ended up being an engineer. grin cheesy wink

I did something similar. One day I had to iron my school uniform and wanted to check if the iron was hot, so i placed the iron on left palm. For 2 weeks i couldn't use my left hand.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaima1984:
I was in a habit of stealing meat from the soup/stew pot
first time I stole meat from pot was march 23 2014 but for fish and cheese o i cnt say

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by phensbassey: 5:09pm On May 23, 2016
nwonufestus:
mehnnn as kpako pekin,me dey carry dried garri 4 pcket dey go skul
hahahah me been dey mix am with sugar, then carry crey fish for the other pocket
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by phensbassey: 5:09pm On May 23, 2016
nwonufestus:
mehnnn as kpako pekin,me dey carry dried garri 4 pcket dey go skul
hahahah me been dey mix am with sugar, then carry crey fish for the other pocket lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.