Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31852 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kaima1984(f): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
neyur:

Naso thief they start
grin
neyur:

Naso thief they start
mtcheww f u
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Suzyky4u:
I always peeped mum n dad when they are doing bad things...
badt girl.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

hehehehehe grin.... guy, u don get am finish. chop knuckles
baddest nigga....ur name suppose be okoli....bad junky....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by DeKasablanca(f): 1:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Shaving the sides of my hair because I wanted to be like Rob Van Dam. Sticking my upper lip to the freezer n it got stuck. Still dunno y I did this
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by obontami: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2015
seedorfg:
i use to beg my younger brother for food, as in, kazeem "fun mi ni rice sibi kan, ma ba e sere grin
hahahahaahaha

dis shiit i also did
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by obontami: 6:35am On Feb 19, 2015
1) i smoke mat sticks

2) i eat mat sticks because of its salty taste

3) i smoke paper in the toilet

4) i kill lizards for no reason..as i go for lizard hunting

5) i steal my grandmother's milk and milo

6) me and my elder brother did missionary style when no body is around...d day my uncle caught us, he wan use beating crucify us dat day

7) i tried to use my peniss to penetrate my female cousin pusssy but d prick nor enter
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... I must confess my dear, U ARE BEAUTIFUL..
...Awww,thank u.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2015
obontami:
1) i smoke mat sticks

6) me and my elder brother did missionary style when no body is around...d day my uncle caught us, he wan use beating crucify us dat day

7) i tried to use my peniss to penetrate my female cousin pusssy but d prick nor enter

How old were you and how old were your cousin? undecided

And, your moniker shocked
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by obontami: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2015
laykorn:

How old were you and how old were your cousin? undecided

And, your moniker shocked
i was 10 then and she was 7

and my moniker one of d craziest usernames on NL

hahaha u dig?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2015
phrenoz:
...Awww,thank u.
my pleasure ma'am smiley
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Habeyy:
baddest nigga....ur name suppose be okoli....bad junky....
lolz..... then ur own name should be oboli grin grin grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Achilies(m): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
cassyrooy:

*Bros life good back then, 6 wetin?
*@14 with 35yr old?

Yes 6week without bath.

Being disvagined by a 35 years old woman at 14 is not the issue.
The act was actually performed inside our compound toilet
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Achilies(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
I used mirror to look at people pants.

Engaging in street wars just to impress the most popular girl.

Playing police and thief with my boys. Am always the thief

Used to Kidnapped our neighbours chickens and preparing pepper soup with old bounvita container at the back of our house with my boys.

Remember when we opened a 3 month old grave just to see how a decomposing body look like.. it was not a pretty sight. The side effects was catastrophic..

After pooing me and my talibans will taste each and every one of our poo all in the name of trying to predict who poo taste better.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes 6week without bath.

Being disvagined by a 35 years old woman at 14 is not the issue.
The act was actually performed inside our compound toilet
Guy how e take happen? Na u chyke her or the reverse?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by clans(f): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
cassyrooy:
It cant guarantee you victory so we dont need it. Mine was Netherlands
That must have been difficult for you to spell then
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... I must confess my dear, U ARE BEAUTIFUL..

U don't need to tell her again. I've done so already
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2015
clans:

That must have been difficult for you to spell then
Not for me but for my opponents. Hardest options were our winning strokes.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Achilies:

Used to Kidnapped our neighbours chickens and preparing pepper soup with old bounvita container at the back of our house with my boys.

Remember when we opened a 3 month old grave just to see how a decomposing body look like.. it was not a pretty sight. The side effects was catastrophic..

After pooing me and my talibans will taste each and every one of our poo all in the name of trying to predict who poo taste better.

I have done practically all the stuff people have been mentioning here. But when I read ur own, Bawse, if u no put salt, I cut cap for u. Na ur childhood rugged pass for this thread.
All hail the most rugged!!!

4 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2015
obontami:
1) i smoke mat sticks

U for use Vaseline
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Qaisar1: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
isacolukay:

I have done practically all the stuff people have been mentioning here. But when I read ur own, Bawse, if u no put salt, I cut cap for u. Na ur childhood rugged pass for this thread.

Same bro... but this grave story freaked me

the only rugged thing i did was that... I pushed Omuwa from a storey building cus she only said "Ogun kill your pa"

In JSS, I fought and stabbed my senior with an Eleganzer biro for insulting my parents... thanked heavens i didnt damage his wrist vein
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
isacolukay:

U don't need to tell her again. I've done so already
smiley
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by obontami: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
1) going to aboki kiosk to buy 5naira sweet with my friend but comes back with home with 30naira sweets

2) waking up in the middle of the night to watch blue film in the living room, while my parents are in the bedroom

3) france is my fav country then because they won france '98 world cup
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

bad guy...how ur side
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

bad guy...how ur side grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by obontami: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
i will intensionally hold naked wire to feel the shock

i use to be afraid of a potrait picture of Queen amina of zaria
my elder brother's used it to threaten me

whenever i don't want to eat my uncle will wear ugly mask to scare so i can eat up my food

peeping through i small hole will my uncle is having sex with his girlfriends
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Habeyy:
bad guy...how ur side grin
Bro, my side dry pass graveyard jhare.... Aw urz ?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Creamish(f): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
- After watching a WWE, big bro wuld round us up for some LIVE replay... sad

- Used to play school teacher and I used to flog my neighbours kids...well..datz wat they did to us in school too so.. grin

- Used to climb trees to pluck orange and sell dem.

- Used to play soccer with bottle cork..
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Achilies(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
isacolukay:

Guy I no ad salt o.
I was one rugged maudafurker. If I tell half of the things I did as a child you won't believe it.
But thank God sha the boy I was will be proud of the man I have become.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by louiskay(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Achilies:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth
guy abeg ooooo
I salute u gan niooo
u try sha
CHIA!!!!!!!!!!¡!!¡
I re salute again ooo

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kechywillz(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2015
using my sisters hair attachment,glue it to make beards and mustache on my lips and jaw
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by damoski(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2015
I mixed laundry blue with water in cup wanted to take poison because my mum is taking only my sister out she doesn't want to take me out. Kai she beat the hell out of me that day
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
pussypounder
post=30826228:

I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and
running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i
decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called
my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i
carried him and it shocked the both of us
angry angry

Your comment worth the like u got,lolz,u gah me laughing so hard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.