Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31849 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ednoville(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Hahahaha yep, I have partially changed
really? Partially changed? Oya head to my room lemme give you some correctional lessons on how to fully wear your pant grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Pweetyradiance(f): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
ednoville:

really? Partially changed? Oya head to my room lemme give you some correctional lessons on how to fully wear your pant grin
lmao correctional lessons indeed.... naughty u
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by omortoyosi01(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
jnrbayano:
Don't laugh people bikonuoooooo cheesy

Sometime back in the days, early 90s to be precise, I did something to this day is by far the craziest thing ever heard or imagined.

I was amongst the very few guys usually who spray perfume after we put on our school uniforms. We formed a lot brandishing the sweet fragrance in our class and in whichever class we entered. I used Malazia Uomo.

On a particular day after bathing and ready to dress up for school, I tried to take the perfume spraying exercise to a whole new level.

Please laugh easy. grin

In spraying around my body, I mischievously decided to do the unthinkable. Holding my joystick to position, I directed the perfume right into the joystick through the hole (the ureter)

The star that came out of my eyes that day was more numerous that that which God showed Abraham in Genesis. It was so painful. cry
#LWKMD... menh jez can't stop lafing

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
isacolukay:

So that makes the both of us peeping Toms. Now that we r of age, we can share ideas on what we have learnt from our parents.

Lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Beennkumar(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was a young kid trying to have some fun. grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by olaridwan(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:
I always peeped mum n dad when they are doing bad things...
so after some years you too now stat doin wat your mama and papa where doin......
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
olaridwan:
so after some years you too now stat doin wat your mama and papa where doin......

Badt pickin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
koolet:
*i remembered talking to a fan to hear my robot voice
*bedwet and roll my younger brother over the place
*used little toy's to act hollywood action packed
*created torchlights, moving carton car thinking ill become a great engineer..., grew up ignoring it sad
*once hid #200 in the ground, went the next week it has decayed angry
*stoning eba at eachother whenever we get filled
*was then among the anti-lizard squad
*hitting nail on the ground whenever dogs meet
*acted like spiderman for weeks when i first watched the movie
*after liting the stove, hopps matches smoke in my mouth and watchs it puffs tru my nose ......lykka Boss cool
*love acting like a teacher >>>> grew up and erased the instinct
*after stealing the stew meat i wont rember wia to place the spoon weda inside or ontop the cover
*then..., i had this strong mentality thinking notting could kill me... cry

*life was boring then,, thank God for technology..., in disguise sha
Bro we play like EVERYTHING PLAYABLE.

*played no more standing in our village.
*stealing corn from our teachers' farm after helping in planting them
*stealing meat was perfect, i.e you cant see me steal it but definately it will be lost

Let me stop here, people are reading.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
0b1nna:
1) Dialing our next door neighbors landline with our own landline repeatedly & dropping each time some one picked, just for the fun of it since it had no Caller I'd.

2) Packing & hiding every pair of slippers (belonging to fellow kids seeing a movie) in front of any tenants house showing a movie for kids.

3) Banging on neighbour's door and dashing into our house before they answer the door.

My real source of tyres for my carton cars, ambulance and trucks which carrys empty can of milk for me. Lotta things

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
christaddicted:
* flying Kite
* playing soccer with crown cork (canter)
* we fight war using rubber band & bullet made of tiny folded paper.. Kia dat tin dey pain o.. If dem shoot here, o boi u go run go hide cry or na house straight to cry.

* e.t.c

*Modified*

* playing with switch as in off & on repeatedly... Bulb blow, wait for Popsy to land from work.. Na me go report say "bulb just burn na na".

* u won't be my friend if u don't allow me to play with ur toy car.

*Go to school with one pencil, come home with six pencils.

*Too many tins me do na uncountable.
*LEGEND crown was my WINNING ELEVEN
*My pencils was too much that i began to resell them
Bros thank God for me say i no fit carry gun, all these are not just memories but INSTINCTS
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Elinob(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
When I go were people are many I will part different leg of shoe go and hide in one place so they will come and look for it.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Elinob(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
I was the rat of our house also too
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Elinob(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Slimmath:
.... u must be child of devil
so didn't always go to church abi
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kodded(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
who can still remember the game called in and out cheesy
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dammytrager:
*Starting an unknown motocycle and running away
*Gone are the days of kolo beating, woe betide you if the ball enter your toros
*Playing with tyres on the streets
*Throwing knockouts into someone's house
*I remember the days of catapault with rubber and paper
*Gone are the days of police and thief, ice and water, catcher
*Always trying to pick up a fight with girls i have crush on
ati bee bee lol
Those lumps means so much to me
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordprosh:

i rememba jumping from our landlord's car..did it with other kids
until i jumpd nd broke m arm..cant forget that night..no one was home..i just went inside to sleep.
wen dad got back from work he noticed d swollen arm nd took m to d hospital
to con take injection con turn world war 3,4 and 5

i did lot of crazy tinx as a child..swiming in d compound water tank cool
using shaving stick to cut my hair
God ah don die with lafta here
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
apostleoziee:
* making kites
* making pangolo motto
* playin mopo grin* making kites
* making pangolo motto
* playin mopo
* playing mama &papa
Dis ones are 4sharp guys!! grin* making kites
* making pangolo motto
* playin mopo grin* making kites
* making pangolo motto
* playin mopo
* playing mama &papa
Dis ones are 4sharp guys!!
I see you
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
ethylene:
.as a little boy, me and my brother were good in causing trouble.
Wat we did?
We arm ourselves with thick branched sticks and challenged every dogs in our neighbour hood even the fierce ones trying to beat Dem to death for barking at us and our friends when comming back from school

.playing in the rain.
.doing actor and boss
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Achilies:
whenever I remember my childhood days I feel like crying.
Gone are are the days when life was simple and fun.

Me and my friends used to have this competition on how long can one go without bath. I went 6weeks without a bath..

I used to kidnapped head of fish from my mother's restaurant every day till she got fed up and bought 300 naira head of fish for me to eat (1988) . At fist I was happy but after eating like 15 piece I was the one begging and promising to stop stealing head of fish. Which I stopped but I started kidnapping meat cool

At 14 I lost my vaginity to a 35 years old woman. It lasted for 20 seconds
*Bros life good back then, 6 wetin?
*@14 with 35yr old?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by rhonnie(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
killercute16:
Your FATHER is a smart man.

Yes he was, lol!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Stevano007(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Victoriousvic:

How is that any of your business? If I was gay, wouldn't I know it? undecided

Abeg, park well jare.
do you get an hard d*** when you hang ur hand around ur male friends shoulder?.. Iam just saying undecided undecided
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Lol

Atop lolling joor and add me as a friend so dat the ministry can move forward.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by clans(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
kodded:
who can still remember the game called in and out cheesy
Yeah I do.. You get to choose different countries, my favorite was Russia, in my mind the name would make me run fast
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kodded(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
clans:

Yeah I do.. You get to choose different countries, my favorite was Russia, in my mind the name would make me run fast
lol
mine was USA
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by lordprosh(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
cassyrooy:
God ah don die with lafta here
bro i still rememb like its yestaday
dy had to pretend like dr was no injection takin..i was carried away on m dad's leg.wen strong hands held m down...GOD d tin enter my body lik bomb.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by clans(f): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
kodded:

lol
mine was USA
No one ever chose Nigeria, unpatriotic citizens like us

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by swopeal(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordprosh:

i rememba jumping from our landlord's car..did it with other kids
until i jumpd nd broke m arm..cant forget that night..no one was home..i just went inside to sleep.
wen dad got back from work he noticed d swollen arm nd took m to d hospital
to con take injection con turn world war 3,4 and 5

i did lot of crazy tinx as a child..swiming in d compound water tank cool
using shaving stick to cut my hair
Lol...ur a funny dude
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordprosh:

bro i still rememb like its yestaday
dy had to pretend like dr was no injection takin..i was carried away on m dad's leg.wen strong hands held m down...GOD d tin enter my body lik bomb.
Then sha
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by cassyrooy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
clans:

No one ever chose Nigeria, unpatriotic citizens like us
It cant guarantee you victory so we dont need it. Mine was Netherlands

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
one thing i can never forget doing when i was a kid is mummy and daddy.... only people that grew up in the ghetto will know what i mean, the part i do enjoy most is when daddy and mummy wants to sleep........

to be continued.... grin
u mean d part where children will have gone to school and only mummy and daddy go remain for auss.....na long parooo...make God help us
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Habeyy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
make I write this one ....
me and my younger bro in church....when our parent give us like 10 naira each to drop as offering ....we go drop 5naira. .retain d remaining quid ...use am buy EJA DINDIN(fried fish ) when we get home
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Habeyy:
u mean d part where children will have gone to school and only mummy and daddy go remain for auss.....na long parooo...make God help us
hehehehehe grin.... guy, u don get am finish. chop knuckles

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.