Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? (3528 Views)

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / 7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by onyibajoe(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
I sincerely need solution to the question to enable me complete an important assignment now. Thanks for your inputs.
Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by kilokeys(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
judah's second son, Onan

God killed him though grin
Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by simplemach(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na my fada.
Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
kilokeys:
judah's second son, Onan

he practised withdrawal thing...

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Una no go kill me for this forum grin
Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by chosen124: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Genesis 38:9-10
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by onyibajoe(m): 2:56am On Feb 18, 2015
chosen124:
Genesis 38:9-10
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
kilokeys:
judah's second son, Onan
Thank you so very much especially with the Bible reference.
Re: HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
onyibajoe:
I sincerely need solution to the question to enable me complete an important assignment now. Thanks for your inputs.
Artificial family planning? Like contraceptives? All Christianity condemned it until the 1930s when Protestant Churches abandoned Natural Law. Today the only Church condemning all forms of contraception is the Catholic Church.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Beast Technology / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) / "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.