Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President (46464 Views)

Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by ogaprime(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Aegon:
God bless you. Any follower of US consular operations will understand what they could do to secure a strategic foreign policy initiative. Their authors write about it all the time. Read the works of Clancy, Ludlum and make the connection. CIA is the most sophisticated terror group in the world.

Bros, how I go fit enter CIA, I won go sell them nairaland booked spaces

3 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Freelancer007(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Oklander:
Very possible, afterall Hillary clearly said on one youtube video how they(US) created al'qaeda.
God bless you... I was amazed too when I saw that youtube video. Any nation that trusts the US does it at their own peril! Probably, BH is one of US CIA covert operations too. Time will tell!

3 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2015
dokyOloye:
So if d CIA gives a northerner money and arms to go kill his brothers,he'll foolishly do that?
This is why some of us r of d opinion that d north shld be left to burn to d ground since their leaders are more interested in using d insurgency for political gains than tackling it.
I bet it's d same CIA and MOSSAD that instructed past n present northern rulers not to educate their ppl,even up to today.

Black people were used to kill Martin Luther king.
Black people were used to kill malcom x.
Black people were used to kill Amar shakur aka tupac.
Jews were used to crucify Jesus.
Muammad got the stifest opposition from his mother tongue Quraish.
Joseph enemies were his own very blood brothers
Every insurgent you see is always being sponsored by outsiders.

Dude is being shallow minded

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
msmon:
Only a sensible man will understand what Omar El Bashir has said. Islam is truly under attack and I stand to be challenged that war and terrorism is peculiar in Islamic state as a result of the whitemen motive to eradicate islam.

No 'true' muslim will kill another man because we are all brothers if not in faith but in humanity. We are all created human before we end becoming, muslim, christian, atheist, pagan e.t.c.

You may have to do more findings on the picture I attached below.

May peace be upon you!

Isis recruit! Online wing!

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by GodMode: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Wals234:
We make CIA and Mossad (zionists) waaaaay more smarter and influential than they really are by ALWAYS pointing fingers at them for every wrong happening in the land. CIA-this, CIA-that: Hope you all know they are humans too and they don't have an unlimited budget to monitor the entire world?!

I understand they are sophisticated, but always blaming them for the wrongs in your country is akin to a lazy person's way of thinking. When are WE going to take the full responsibility for OUR OWN shortcomings? Even if BH was thought out by them in the first place (a very doubtful and big IF), it is still OUR problem and we have to solve it!

Only the weak will keep pointing a finger at others for the crap happening around him/her forgetting that three(3) fingers are pointing right back at you-know-who. This is OUR problem, not the CIA's nor Mossad; nor is it the North's or as some would want to claim without any credible evidence, Buhari's, but OURS collectively as Nigerians. The earlier we take this stand the better
sad

Unlimited budget to monitor the world

What do u think the internet is for
What do u think the phone u're using is for
What do u think your HDTV is for
What do u think your gadgets are for

U are already been monitored...

2 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by United4lyf(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2015
RagaMufeen:
Who say na cia, abeg it buhari and his people who organise this boko haram jare nonsence
you no get sense at all?Buhari organised armed men to be killing his people and reducing the potential number of votes he's likely to get in those region?haba na.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2015
danjumakolo:

And mohammed was the world's first terrorist!

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Wals234: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
njays24:
When pastor Tunde bakare made the revelation sometime last year that America was behind BH,my siblings said "pastor has come again o" but I believed him. They ask me why I hate the US so much,I said I started hating them when I started researching and especially the wikileaks discovery. America said Nigeria will be no more by 2015,won't they do anything to make their predictions come to pass? I have discovered a lot about this country(US) a country that loves war with a passion. I won't say I believe 100percent what al bashir said,but there's surely no smoke without fire. America is taking advantage of the fact that the north wants sharia installed,so they have seen them as an easy tool to use in destabilising Nigeria;let's not live in denial. It is not APC nor PDP,my opinion.

So just because America allegedly said 'Nigeria will be no more by 2015', does it mean we have to play out the script as well? Mind you America also said Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) before Iraq was invaded.

Bottom line, Americans or anyone can say what they like, we will be the bigger fool if we play out the script of what someone else says.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by tolexy007(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Oklander:
Oga, it seems to me that you are deliberately getting it wrong. Do you think a WHITE CIA or a mossad agent would dress like an American or an Israelite do and supply other people weapons to kill themselves? The connection is easy, they would most probably have a middleman who has no religion or most definitely not a Muslim or even among themselves(CIA or Mossad) who would act and dress like one and make a contact. With the intelligence at their disposal, it is easy for them to brainwash the ignorant ones.
mr Man y do u have to mention isreal as an example?
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Oklander: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
tolexy007:

mr Man y do u have to mention isreal as an example?
Because Mosad is run mainly by Israel.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Wals234: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
GodMode:

Unlimited budget to monitor the world

What do u think the internet is for
What do u think the phone u're using is for
What do u think your HDTV is for
What do u think your gadgets are for

U are already been monitored...

Yes, I agree with the monitoring part... But do you know the cost (monetary and human resource) of monitoring more than 6 billion people daily? I'm sure any country would go bankrupt in a year or two if it did that!

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by 9jatatafo(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
So it is the man from Sudan that can tell us the people behind Boko Haram and no person from Nigeria can authoritatively tell us the truth behind BH. Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by zeestunner(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
To succeed in warfare weapons are not the only thing you need. You need food atleast to keep u going I hav been wondering where BH are their supplies from? Both medical,weapons,food and even money to pay there ppl. Why havnt we been able to discover and cut off their supply routes even with the heavy presence of our military and other multinational forces on land and on air. Shebi americans came with drones and watever hw com this guys seem to be always well fortified. These guys are not that smart unless they are smarter than all these our paper generals or they are getting help from a more sophiticated army or group simple! Like fela use to say "I say baba buh if u put gida na u knw o" in this case I say C if u put i.a lol or I say mo if u put ... Na u knw somethings just don't add up. Nah wit all our generals training ah ah na one guy and him boys de reck havoc so ah ah no dat guy no smart reach som whitey de help am.

2 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Oklander: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Get help now its early! Your type can never be progressive as you always try to blame others for your woes!
Your ignorance has nothing to do with me!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Oklander:
Your ignorance has nothing to do with me!
Hungry boy! Go beg for food!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep watching movies! Don't go and put your life to good use! "Its possible this, its possible that!"

It's obvious you haven't put your life to much use, hence your ignorance! If you have concrete arguments to counter my submission bring them forward.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by GodMode: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Wals234:

Yes, I agree with the monitoring part... But do you know the cost (monetary and human resource) of monitoring more than 6 billion people daily? I'm sure any country would go bankrupt in a year or two if it did that!

A country can't go bankrupt doing that...

This is why they are developed... Cost should never be compared with a Cause.

All they need are data/storage center that can store billions of info daily.. There are already data/storage center around the world.

2 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Abeg make una come to my aid oh,this garri no dey swell oh,i don pour 3 satchet of water yet nothing nothing
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by jude33084(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
owobokiri:

Unfortunately, you have approached the discuss from the pettiest angle. Go through what the guy said again and you will see where he is coming from. The former president of Yemen just before he was bombed mentioned this too, that most of these islamic extremist groups were created by some states to meet certain foreign policy goals. It is very possible that while shekau rants and raves against the US, the very AK hanging on his shoulder was supllied by an CIA agent through a rogue alhaji. There is an american base in Niger and Chad, the same with france. What are those for?

The real point is that Muslims are volatile. They always want to die because their holy book have told to always look towards it.

Can you give an Hindu, Budish or Jew man bombs to kill himself?

Why always Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Adiwana: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
True talk.US is behind terroriSM IN THE WORLD.they are targetting oil producing Nations esp the dependent ones.look at libya,iraq,ukraine,Venuzuela,russia.they use two tools.oil falling prices&terrorism.they're the ones that funds it.Go to American forums or facebook,americans themselves will tell you they are the ones that created ISIS

2 Likes

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by jude33084(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2015
youmour:
Abeg make una come to my aid oh,this garri no dey swell oh,i don pour 3 satchet of water yet nothing nothing

Stop using cold water jor angry
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Mohammed was a terrorist! Nough said!

You could also say that of Moses and David and Joshua tongue.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
danjumakolo:

MLK was killed by a white man James Earl Ray.

True.

While the Jews did sentence Jesus to death....the actual crucifixion was carried out by Roman soldiers....who were likely to be from Southern Europe. Jews of the time rarely joined the Roman Army.

True.

EXACTLY! but Africans MUST always blame others.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2015
zeestunner:
To succeed in warfare weapons are not the only thing you need. You need food atleast to keep u going I hav been wondering where BH are their supplies from? Both medical,weapons,food and even money to pay there ppl. .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to read the news a lot more , son.

BH also robs banks, raids villages to seize food, and of course capture territory...where there are foodstuff stored....and transport food across our porous borders....and use fronts to buy all they need.

Stop blaming the CIA for your own problems.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by ogaprime(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2015
msmon:
Only a sensible man will understand what Omar El Bashir has said. Islam is truly under attack and I stand to be challenged that war and terrorism is peculiar in Islamic state as a result of the whitemen motive to eradicate islam.

No 'true' muslim will kill another man because we are all brothers if not in faith but in humanity. We are all created human before we end becoming, muslim, christian, atheist, pagan e.t.c.

You may have to do more findings on the picture I attached below.

May peace be upon you!

David is man after God's heart,he is apple of God's eye but he fought many wars,so with that God didn't allow him to build a temple for him because david shed lot of blood...Jesus came to this world to preach peace,redemption and salvation. He wasn't violent neither did he preach violence,he didn't kill. That's why christians don't pick up weapons to fight even if you burn the bible or curse Jesus christ...the picture you posted shows that the british were trying to curb de violence that's associated with islam over time right from its foundation-formation up till the present day.

Why isn't buddhism or other religion under attack? Let the BH,isil and other jihadist extremism groups drop their weapons and pick up their qurans and preach peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by jude33084(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
zeestunner:
To succeed in warfare weapons are not the only thing you need. You need food atleast to keep u going I hav been wondering where BH are their supplies from? Both medical,weapons,food and even money to pay there ppl. Why havnt we been able to discover and cut off their supply routes even with the heavy presence of our military and other multinational forces on land and on air. Shebi americans came with drones and watever hw com this guys seem to be always well fortified. These guys are not that smart unless they are smarter than all these our paper generals or they are getting help from a more sophiticated army or group simple! Like fela use to say "I say baba buh if u put gida na u knw o" in this case I say C if u put i.a lol or I say mo if u put ... Na u knw somethings just don't add up. Nah wit all our generals training ah ah na one guy and him boys de reck havoc so ah ah no dat guy no smart reach som whitey de help am.

So American CIA are the ones convincing the Muslims to wear a bomb vest and commit suicide attack?

The are the ones that are sending Boko harams to attack Churches and Mosques, killing and maiming their own brothers and sisters?

Why do we always see the truth and hide from it?

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You could also say that of Moses and David and Joshua tongue.

Who didn't push followers to suicide bombing or beheadings!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
winner01:
the charlie hebdo murderers were also sponsored shey...ill believe this crap when u show me a verse in d quran where allah expresses his love for non-muslims and urges them to turn to him.

Bro, just take it that its the nature of religion to be divisive.

I believe more terrorist acts have been committed in the name of Christianity than Islam.

In contemporary times, Islam just has a PR problem grin.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by aadrSales: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
This is a NEW ORIGINAL FACTORY SMART KEY
FCC ID: M3N5WY8609 Part# 164-R8092

2011 2012 2013 2014
FORD EXPLORER
FORD EDGE
2013 2014
FORD TAURUS
FORD FLEX
FORD ESCAPE
FORD FOCUS
2011 2012 2013 2014
LINCOLN MKX
2013 2014
LINCOLN MKT
LINCOLN MKS

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100

PH office; Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550

Lagos Office : +2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
K

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Bro, just take it that its the nature of religion to be divisive.

I believe more terrorist acts have been committed in the name of Christianity than Islam.

In contemporary times, Islam just has a PR problem grin.

You either don't have a tv or its broken. Isis alone has committed more terrorist acts than most terrorist organisations put together!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Mars88(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Well you can talk about Boko Haram emanating from bad governance if you so please, but if you fail to acknowledge the role the likes of the CIA and some other core intelligence communities has played in world terrorism then you are just straight up naive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.