Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me (2411 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by cokacoola(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
ggrin:
co askundecidedundecided
:-/
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by immortalvoices(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2015
cokacoola:
so asking for ma guys number makes me a troll How kids thinks

dear Adult, your timing was wrong.... The moment you mentioned Andyblaze's name on this thread changed the landscape...

Just take a look at the comments mocking you, now mr adult...who is the troll....erm kid sire?
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by cokacoola(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

dear Adult, your timimg was wrong....Andyblaze's name on this thread changed the landscape...

Just take a look at the comments mocking you, now mr adult...who is the troll....erm kid sire
OK OK am a troll nd Andy is my mentor...
happy now??
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Errm, isn't it too early for _stupid threads?

grin grin angry grin

Ah don taya
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
EXPIRED WEED angry

More like cow shiiit mixed with wet cassava leaves
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
jasoncage:

Errrm, I'm a little skeptic about it too. But this is naija. It might be true.....
you mean you don't know cokacoola? Go and check all his posts you will understand why he MUST not be taken seriously.

Well done cokacoola
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by Crixina(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
cokacoola:
My girlfriend of siix months die last month of an unknown illness.....her death reailly Brooke My heart.. two weeks after her death she start appearing to me in the dream askikg me to revege her death.. i didt take it serious untill she started appearing to me un really life. am sôoo confuse right now vus everyone ils afarid of My strange behaviour...pls nairalander what do i do, i dont even knw her killer
guy pls did she appear to you while you were typing this?
Re: The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me by jasoncage(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
firstEVA:
you mean you don't know cokacoola? Go and check all his posts you will understand why he MUST not be taken seriously.

Well done cokacoola
Yep, never really paid attention to his previous posts. I see now, thanks.

(1) (2)

...A Brief Conversation Btwn A Girl Nd A Smart Guy... / See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Dating The Guy Who Still Lives With His Parents. (here Is All You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.