Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (76302 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
For all of you making hell of a NOISE here about NOTORE salary; before you start getting discouraged by people who chew vocabulary and grammar, prepare hard and get the offer, then you can confirm what the pay is. Who says you can't reject the offer if you don't like it? You don't lose anything in going through the process, rather you gain the experience that could be applied in other recruitment process.

That said, NOTORE is a big coy, formerly NAFCON if I'm right. Situated @ Onne in R/S and currently run by Asians. The fact is that like all other multinational companies, there are two groups of employees, viz:
1. Contract
2. Staff

I think you should know my point already.
As a staff of NOTORE, you earn really good, so the suggested 180k and 250k are not out of place.
However, a contract employee earns less with little or no benefits. So, the "that fella needs to have his cranium checked" is also valid depending on the group the employee fall into.

I'm sure that the recruitment being discussed here is for a "staff" or "direct" employee status. Hence, added benefits are expected.

My elder bruv worked with them as a CONTRACT employee, and my cousin is working with them as a STAFF. And certainly there is a difference in their status. But trust me, both managed a good life, and the staff is doing really good.

I stopped asking for salary as a guide to choosing employer when someone almost discouraged me from joining HES because he said they pay less than 100kpm. Certainly true but relative to the surveyed group. It was funny coz then I earned far more working for an indigenous coy under the same role. A staff of HES can tell you the difference.... While a contract employee of the same coy can complain about it.

People have come on threads and discussed salaries, but never got the offers.
Go and get your offer... Think of the pay afterwards... Reject or accept it if you wish...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
The interviews are all done and dusted bro. This issues of salaries are mere small talk... Whether na 50k or 250k We'll bite their hands off!!
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
@catchdwind4..,.....That said, NOTORE is a big coy, formerly NAFCON if I'm right. Situated @ Onne in R/S and currently run by Asians......

Guy, I like your advice, I also learnt something from it.
Please check the bolded word "Asians", get the facts and correct it. I know of Asians running Indorama, but I don't know if it's the same with Notore.
Keep doing the good works you have started.

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
Any good news
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
udylah:
Any good news
bros take chill pill..ur blood dey hot
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2015
faith2ogesco:
bros take chill pill..ur blood dey hot

nah my oga..i no need pill...i jas wan break the silence
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by lovinggood(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2015
How long does it take NOTORE Plc to bring out names of successful candidate after oral interview from previous batch.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
Thanks for your nice comment, and also the correction; but all other comments remain valid until further scrutiny. I just don't accept the fact that applicants always seek salary range as a basis for deciding who to work for.

I wish all of you success.

uscofield:
@catchdwind4..,.....That said, NOTORE is a big coy, formerly NAFCON if I'm right. Situated @ Onne in R/S and currently run by Asians......

Guy, I like your advice, I also learnt something from it.
Please check the bolded word "Asians", get the facts and correct it. I know of Asians running Indorama, but I don't know if it's the same with Notore.
Keep doing the good works you have started.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
i heard they're planning on organizing interview for OND holders......maybe they'll call us after they're done.....
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2015
The recruitment process will definitely run into June ending..
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by okyodic: 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
I hold a first degree but was called for the OND test
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
okyodic:
I hold a first degree but was called for the OND test

when was that?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by agwuabia: 9:02am On May 21, 2015
What is really keeping notore PLC from releasing the names of successful applicants?
obinna2nv:
The recruitment process will definitely run into June ending..
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2015
agwuabia:
What is really keeping notore PLC from releasing the names of successful applicants?

Were you among those interviewed? Recruitment processes can take months, besides they're handling screening of OND holders. They would probably like to bring out the names of those successful (BSc/OND) at the same time.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by agwuabia: 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
obinna2nv:

Were you among those interviewed? Recruitment processes can take months, besides they're handling screening of OND holders. They would probably like to bring out the names of those successful (BSc/OND) at the same time.

yea, on the 17th of April after the interview the HR asked me when i will like to start but I said June and he even asked me the time frame within which I will prepare myself for the job before June and I said 2 weeks. I was thinking that by now they should have contacted me based on our discussion after the interview. Let believe that they probably want to conclude both the B.eng and the ond recruitment processes at the same time.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2015
agwuabia:

yea, on the 17th of April after the interview the HR asked me when i will like to start but I said June and he even asked me the time frame within which I will prepare myself for the job before June and I said 2 weeks. I was thinking that by now they should have contacted me based on our discussion after the interview. Let believe that they probably want to conclude both the B.eng and the ond recruitment processes at the same time.

What course did you study?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by agwuabia: 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
We will like you to know that the process is ongoing and all candidates that took part in the interviews will be communicated the outcome of the interview once we have concluded.

Quoting exactly from a reliable source, don't ask me the source. So let's calm our nerves for now till they conclude every thing.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by ceecee0703(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
please does anyone knw if d OND guys are done with their interviews?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 3:43pm On May 25, 2015
wetin sup?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
ceecee0703:
please does anyone knw if d OND guys are done with their interviews?

no idea yet
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by okyodic: 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
I don't think dey have started calling the Ond guys for interview
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by reflexionz(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2015
omo this guys dey vex oooo, please lets try to be calm guys....we know the wait aint easy but what else can we possible do? lets just use this as a medium to keep in touch and informed. And for all that will eventually be selected, lets pray its what we all imagined and an answers to all questions. been a while i posted here #Godwin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2015
True Talk...Let's Keep Our fingers Crossed...#PatientlyWaiting
reflexionz:
omo this guys dey vex oooo, please lets try to be calm guys....we know the wait aint easy but what else can we possible do? lets just use this as a medium to keep in touch and informed. And for all that will eventually be selected, lets pray its what we all imagined and an answers to all questions. been a while i posted here #Godwin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by okyodic: 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
I think the first set on OND guys are going in for der interview today
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by chysmyke(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2015
I was just sent a text by NOTORE.. notifying me of my interview on the 1st June . Monday
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by chysmyke(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
who else got a text ?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2015
chysmyke:
who else got a text ?
OND or B.Sc
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by okyodic: 6:07am On May 30, 2015
When did u write the test? And wat course did u study?

chysmyke:
I was just sent a text by no tore... notifying me of my interview on the 1st June . Monday
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by chysmyke(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2015
It is OND.... I wrote the test on the 9th May .... I studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
chysmyke:
It is OND.... I wrote the test on the 9th May .... I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering....
all d best bro

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by sistar007(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
chysmyke:
It is OND.... I wrote the test on the 9th May .... I studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering....

Good luck bro. all the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.