Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Fun Facts About The Engineer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fun Facts About The Engineer (4384 Views)

Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University / 25 Random Fun Facts That Sound Too Funny To Be Real / 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by oilykid(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Repping Team Electronic engineering# we make the world go round
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by jessetom(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vibra:
Lmao...
These engineers will always try to make themselves happy.

***walks out of thred before they attack me***

Oya... Alele
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by Etitigood(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
#Team_oil_and_gas..... I rep petroleum engineering
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by jimrealf(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
oilykid:
Repping Team Electronic engineering# we make the world go round
can u tell me more abt the course. Jst gained admission
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by jimrealf(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dammytrager:
Ladies if your boyfriend aint an Engineer then you dont know what you are missing
Repping Elect Elect Engr
can u tell me more abt it
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by adeshola1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
#rep materials science and engineering pioneering technological advancement
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by eche45(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2016
NICE THREAD. I REP EEE. WHEN IT LIGHT IT ELECTRICAL. FUTMINNA.
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by samchem(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
StevDesmond:
PROUDLY A MECHANICAL ENGINEER. When it moves, it can only be mechanical
It must react b4 moving...so chemical engineers rocks!! #no hating
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by chrissy3(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
baruzeez:

Materials Science Engineering is the engineering that covers the design of new engineering materials to meet new specifications and is the bed rock of development of each any engineering discipline, commonly called materials and metallurgical engineering In Nigeria.
Though metals as all fellow engineers will agree wif me is the most widely used engineering material but it is beyond that. Actually the state of our country won't let u appreciate and enjoy this course very well because it is even beyond what I think
A good example is the nanotechnology,
Materials engineers can work in any engineering firm that's the most interesting thing about it. But take note it has a mother the Mechanical Engineering
I'm proud to be a materials engineer
Bro if you don't mind can I have a chat with you cause I would love to ask u some questions about some materials because I have a machine I'm building but there are some info I need concerning the materials I would need. I'm a chemical engineer but I delve into mechanical and electrical engineering a lot.. Well you can say I'm a freelance. Can I have your e-mail so I can forward messages to you.
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by kennyjam: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't kill this thread....Let it keep flowing.

ReP; "we move the World"
Re: Fun Facts About The Engineer by Qpetz: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / The Onion Patch – Best Dark Web Websites You Shouldn’t Miss / When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.