Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin (27524 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Police Arrest Men With 500 Pvcs In Oyo / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

16 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by datguru: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by RedArrow: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Busted Again?
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by jp4shot(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Show us d picture of the man or I don belive you....A P C shaaa!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its high time we question the authenticity of information. The writer said PDP stalwart - abi he no get name. I see lies from the writer of this piece.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Breaking News! The elections slated for March 28 will never hold!!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by sidecheek(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Correct rigging Sef¿ but na Lie¿ dem no go win¿
Jarexxx:
Rigging too sure for this coming election
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by bosteps: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na wa o
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by nikepeter4u: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fake news. Apc and fake info..nawa ooh
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by phransix147(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigeria's # 1 problem is PDP

Rigging - PDP
Corruption - PDP
Bombing - PDP
Stealing - PDP
Poverty - PDP
And on and on...

Make them vacate power make we rest!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by adekennis(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=tit post=30853958]

i marvel at your stupidity!
kai!
How will card reader stop anybody with many cards from voting?
Are the cards not genuine?
Will the card reader reject genuine cards again?[/quote

U be big time Olodo...Don't tell me u dont knw cards come with pics on em..so is it possible to use someone card to vote when inec and party officials r there to verify every gaddem thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by bayumyguy: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
People deceving people

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

that man has robbish himself
Maybe, but dis thread is about "PVC's found in a PDP chief's house", and not JEGA!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by holuchemmy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why do pple jess jump into stupid conclusions? Of course u should knw dat thinks lyk dis will happen, nd am sure dis isn't real, APC members are jess making stories up. U didn't even wonder why d persons name isn't der n d whole fake story... APC nd trashy tricks
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
I have observed that issues that paint pdp black are rushed to the fp. Give balanced reporting a chance.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by heightsz: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dear NairaLanders, S I I T Global Scholarship Offer is Genuine!

Hello, Seun and the rest of Nairaland.

I am officially announcing the genuineness of this program, we run affiliate marketing for them and many other nairalanders do i guess, cos the marketing is commission based.

It's true that we opened different accounts at some point to do posts, we apologize for this and have made amendments, infact we have started official advert with Nairaland Ads.

S I I T Global have been awarding students, with testimonies of their elearning program, though they charge a token of abt 7$ before the program starts which is stated in their scholarship terms and condition.

Please any nairalander that have benefited from this program should also post comments.

Thanks.

LEMAC GROUP
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by igbsam(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

kai!
Will the card reader reject genuine cards again?

Your own stupidity knows no bound....

The Card Reader has a finger print technology and you should know that nobody in the world has the same finger print.

Please go and seek for deliverance from the spirit of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Gboskee(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
'Osa ne ra ma, ibue ne ge ma kin, magbuota norota hia, igene ge mafin. Keke ni mah, moto nima, sokpan ge wan, ghev ruen we se, ga wa li li iseh!!!!! UP APC!! No weapon form against you shall prosper!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by wilxz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

kai!
Will the card reader reject genuine cards again?

He is not stupid, the card reader is connected to the system and meant to confirm the identity of the voter, if you use someone else's card, you won't be accredited. Because the face and the finger print on the system wouldn't match.
Pls, try to get informed before calling someone stupid.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by IbileIfe: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigerians will sack the PDP in 2015 by election or by revolution.[/size]
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Ayietim(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do not panic when you are passing through the storm, because if you hold on and see it out, calmness will return.

https://ayietim.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by mperoakeem(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
igbsam:

Your own stupidity knows no bound....

The Card Reader has a finger print technology and you should know that nobody in the world has the same finger print.

Please go and seek for deliverance from the spirit of stupidity.
why u Dey follow her talk now, by their post u shall know them... Underage pikin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
LooL..P D P - Politicians Deceiving People

No wonder they are against the use of Card Reader.

Waiting to see funny comments like "Another APC propaganda" from some sentimentaL e-rats.

Abi oo

The cards will be useless to the theif and the owners wont be able to vote too

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by danot1030: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is all pdp plans to do in the election, rigging.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by upcrown2512(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
INSTEAD OF PDP TO INTENSIFY MORE CAMPAIGN ON LITTLE ACHIEVEMENT OF GEJ THERE BUSY CHASING SHADOW. 

USING ARMY FOR POLITICAL BROUHAHA.

HAVING A SLEEPINESS MEETING ON HOW TO STOP GMB BY THEIR CROOKS.

I STILL MAINTAIN MY POINT THAT THE MARCH ELECTION IS BETWEEN THE MASSES AND PDP.

UP TILL NOW PDP HAS FAILED TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REALITY AND PROPAGANDA.

TRUTH BE TELL THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO MOBILIZE LIKE OPPOSITION.

PEOPLE ARE DAMN READY FOR PDP.

THE MORE THE PROPAGANDA THE MORE THE LOVE FOR GMB AND THE MORE THE PEOPLE IS GETTING CLEARER ABOUT PDP POLITICAL EGALITARIANISM.

WHERE ARE THEY WHEN APC STATE DECLARED 2 FREE WORKING DAY FOR THEIR WORKERS. PROVIDE A BUS FOR THOSE WHO READY ON THE GO.

INSTEAD OF TAN TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCS FOR PDP MEMBERS. 

THEY ARE BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR ENDORSEMENT OF GEJ IN ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONES. 
ASKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN ENDORSEMENT BOOK NOT CONSIDERING WHETHER THEY HAVE PVCs OR NOT.

NOW THEY ARE IN TIGHT CORNER AND MUSIC HAS CHANGED.

THE MARGIN WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO BELIEVE WHEN THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCE.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Annorge: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why is your story so twisted, from using stolen ATM to searching of his house.....pls must every cooked up story be relevant in this forum....jezz so fake.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Emmahunk(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Keky:
There was a bloody clash between All Progressives congress(APC) and Peoples Democvratic Party(PDP) in Edo State on Tuesday, following the discovery of 500 permanent voter cards (PVCs) at the residence of a chieftain of the PDP.

Trouble started when the PDP stalwart was caught trying to use someone’s ATM card to make withdrawal at one of the new generation banks and was arrested by security operatives who later handed him over to the police.

The police took him to his house to search the place and when they got there, 500 PVCs were found in his room.

He reportedly confessed the PVCs belonged to a House of Representatives candidate from Edo Central.

While the APC in the state demanded that the suspect be transferred immediately to the state Police Command in Benin City, some PDP members insisted that the suspect be left off the hook.

http://leadership.ng/news/412424/pdp-chieftain-found-with-500-pvcs-in-benin

Let's try being proactive by looking at this from a different angle. Every PVC contains a person's name and address among other information. Why not locating and arresting the owners of the said PV CARDS to get them to explain why they are not in posession of their voters' cards. Obviously, the excuse of loss might be given in which case they will be made to produce sworn Court Affidavit of loss and Police extract to that effect.
By the time card carriers are made to realize that they are bound to account for cards issued to them, the ugly habit of selling PVC will stop
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by hazyfm1: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

that man has robbish himself

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by sebali: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Phee dee phee
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by IbileIfe: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I have observed that issues that paint pdp black are rushed to the fp. Give balanced reporting a chance.

The following is a true confession on PDP rigging elections.

[size=14pt]"Yes, the 2007 elections were flawed but democracy was maintained. Well, that is a story for another day."
~ Ambassador and High Chief Thomas "Tom" Aguiyi-Ironsi is a former Minister of Defence of Nigeria and the first one from the south east. He is the son of former military leader, the late Major General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, and was the ambassador to Togo before former President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed him to succeed Roland Oritsejafor as Defence Minister, Aguiyi-Ironsi is from Ibeku in Umuahia, Abia State.

The diplomat served as first secretary in Geneva, Switzerland, between July 1979 and September 1982, and in Niamey, Niger Republic, from September 1982 to September 1984. Aguiyi-Ironsi is still a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
- See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.pFgPK9J0.dpuf[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.