Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin (27523 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Police Arrest Men With 500 Pvcs In Oyo / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by DTaj: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jarexxx:
Rigging too sure for this coming election

PDP chieftain (it had to be a PDP person, of course): First, he wanted to use someone's debit card to withdraw from an ATM. Second, his house was searched and 50 stolen Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) were found!

No wonder PDP Presidential Campaign mouth-piece (the daft loud-mouth Fani Kayode), Rabid dog Doyin Okupe, PDP National Working Committee (reflected by Olisa Metuh), PDP National Assembly members, and all other stupid PDP mouth-pieces are AGAINST THE USE OF CARD READERS!!!

The 'PDP daftie-chieftain' who stole those 500 PVCs should be told that the era of thugs hijacking ballot boxes and thumb-printing for PDP candidates is gone with the use of card readers!

When a ruling party is harassing the electoral umpire, INEC; when the ruling party is shouting over the roof-top against technology, know that their END IS NEAR!

PDP members and supporters, criminals since the beginning of creation!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by DTaj: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
joeyekembele:
What a lie? Right now, I am in Benin. Where in Benin did this happen? Naira landers, stop being fooled by the APC fabricators. That was why the APC made a post yesterday that Buhari visited Chibok community without security and was rousingly received by the people who were all crying and praying to have seen the saviour. According to the deceiver, a pastor prayed for his success in the election and wished him a safe journey. Hearing this well garnished story with remarkable coherence, one would believe it was true. Later, the APC came out to deny that Buhari dis not visit Chibok. What a party! For the RECORD, NO SUCH INCIDENT IN BENIN HERE. If there were, it would make a head line in the national dailies. Disregard the news.

Your level of intelligence is so, so low! You're in Benin right now and so what? So, the entire city of Benin, a state capital, is now the equivalent of the corner of your bedroom where you know everything that happens?

So, if I lived in Surelere and someone said an event happened in Isolo, I should scream: 'oh, it's a lie, I am in Lagos now'?

Or, if you lived in Ikpoba Hill and I lived in Ugbowo and an event happened in Ugbowo, I would scream: 'I'm in Benin now and nothing happened'

You must be one of the dregs of the earth...

PDP people are just so brainless! What

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Jorussia(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
you see why Jiga should be sacked?
the man cannot even supervise the distribution of registration cards!
how do you think he will manage something as sensitive as ballots?
Your comments on this forum have become very embarrassing. what has Jega got to do with stealing PVC'S?Can he be in all the wards in the country at the same time?Politicians buying or stealing PVC'S and you are supporting them?are you sure you don't need urgent proper neurological examination?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Kingspin(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
LooL..P D P - Politicians Deceiving People

No wonder they are against the use of Card Reader.

Waiting to see funny comments like "Another APC propaganda" from some sentimentaL e-rats.
We have heard everything in this election period. It remain to hear Buhari na.kedness.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Burger01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gotten in a house of Edo state central. Senator Odiom, na you
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by billyG(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
WHY,PDP,WHY
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Agbonjie(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
As Buhari be cow, na so all his surporters dey foolish. Whole 500 pvc yet no name. Nairaland don tire me for those blind folded mugus . Gej till buhari go to school
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by darelar(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
I believe the story because I was having a chat with some of my neighbours in Yenagoa, they're complaining of North having pvc than south south. I then ask them that how many of them that register for pvc or have gone to inec office to collect theirs but is just one person. I just tell them to stop complaining cos if hausa man can travel all the way from yenagoa to north, to go and register and still pay transport to go and collect their pvc, also has travel to north now cos of election. I don't see reason why they can't pay 300 naira to and fro to inec office to collect it. even when they brought it to town hall, dey didn’t go to collect it
one of the man then said that he travel to his community to collect his but one of the serving house of assembly members from southern ijaw has collected all their pvc that belongs to their wards and many communities. I told him that I don't believe but the man remember me his age and ssid he see no reason why he should lie about that.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by ManUtdholic: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
No name
No pic
No location
We are in the season of propaganda
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by corozy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
denko:
why do we always jump into conclusion because we dont like certain party or individual
are u blind or is it dat u cant read or is it hard for u to comprihend wat they are saying.......
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Sweetlemon(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

I have never quoted you before for fear of contracting stupidity. But mehn! This your comment........
So now that the PVCs were found with a PDP agent all you can do is heap blame on JEGA? Assuming it was an APC agent now, the gates of hell would have been opened on APC.
I sometimes wonder where PDP gets these half-cooked (that's a flatter for someone like you o) brains for online appointments.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
maybe GEJ can appoint you to oversee INEC instead. Monkey faced Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Kceee: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

i marvel at your stupidity!
kai!
How will card reader stop anybody with many cards from voting?
Are the cards not genuine?
Will the card reader reject genuine cards again?
I smell NOVICE...dnt u no dat,d card can only b use in d pollin unit were d REAL owner registered...wen d card is place behind d card reader,all d data of d real owner (d passport,age,name etc)we show on d card reader,,,,,the card reader will also detect d thump print,2 chek if it match wit d card....wat am tryin 2 say in essens is dat,,,,you can't vote,usin oda pesin PVC
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Decryptor(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:
H

Do you really have to tribalize this topic? You never start to look for job. Lazy man.

See what the yorubastard opened as a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2134759/young-boy-abducted-starved-chained#30503418

lookingforjob: After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all

You will continue to look for a job until you die and that 150k will not yield any good thing for you. It will become a waste. All your efforts will be in vain! Omo Ale jatiti! Onye ohemmanu nwuru anwu! Onye ekwensu ji akaraka ya wee chu'aja!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kai PDP, as Nigeria insist on the use of card reader, this is their plan.... why PDP why! Disenfranchising 500 eligible voters too bad.

PARTY OF DUBIOUS PEOPLE - PDP
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DEAD PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DANGEROUS PEOPLE - PDP
PEOPLE'S DEATH PLANNER - PDP
PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE - PDP
PEOPLE DELETING POPULACE - PDP
PEOPLE DISENFRANCHISE PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DAFT PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DIABOLICAL PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DISAFFECTED PEOPLE - PDP
PEOPLE DISOBLIGE PARTY - PDP
PEOPLE DISORDER PARTY - PDP
PARTY DISBANDED PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY DISPARAGE PEOPLE - PDP
PEOPLE DESPAIR PARTY - PDP
PARTY OF DESPERATE PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DESULTORY PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DESOLATE PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DYSLEXIA PEOPLE - PDP
PARTY OF DRACONIAN PEOPLE - PDP

VOTE OUT PDP NOW..................
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Decryptor:

See what the yorubastard opened as a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2134759/young-boy-abducted-starved-chained#30503418

You will continue to look for a job until you die and that 150k will not yield any good thing for you. It will become a waste. All your efforts will be in vain! Omo Ale jatiti! Onye ohemmanu nwuru anwu! Onye ekwensu ji akaraka ya wee chu'aja!

Back to your parents and your unborn children
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Eluwilussit(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Decryptor:

#150K only? Haha. No wonder he has so much bile and hatred towards successful people. Please, tell him to celebrate others, so he can be celebrated. Envy is not good at all.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Decryptor(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2015
lookingforjob:

I will remain poor just like my parents and my unborn children

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2015
lookingforjob:

Back to your parents and your unborn children

Do you even have parents and will you ever have children? Useless buffon berating igbos and yet you will not allow any igbo girl you see on nairaland to rest.

lookingforjob: I want to put my thing in your thing
https://www.nairaland.com/2106937/dont-run-away-east-gov/1#30025058

Hopeless and jobless yoruba monkey looking for whom to infect with HIV!
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by hotwax: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2015
tit:

that man has robbish himself

Is this actually a lady? The first of its kind.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Pennywise(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Yaradua admitted that the election that brought him to power was flawed. No doubt he would have done something about it if he lived long enough.

Apparently that statement meant little or nothing to Jonathan. He has had 6yrs to bring about effective legislation against electoral malpractice. But he did nothing.

The PVC thief will go Scot free to try another day bc Jonathan doesn't believe in jailing people. This is how serious our predicament is with elections barely 1mth away.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by puzzler: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2015
lawanson44:

Ojukwu started the suicide mission we agree... but when he asked that we igbos leave this cesspit called Nigeria, your brothers and their hausa masters took arms against us and fought against us for 4 years. We were forced to stay in a country when we desired to leave and since then, the successive govts have overlooked us and deprived us of anything that will bring about our development. Your nothern masters then robbed the South South of their oil and used the proceeds to develop their lands excluding yours (Yoruba land) and yet you people still lick their anus. grin grin

The South South region has woken up to know that they were decieved by the northerners and now wish that they had agreed to join us in the seceesion bid in 1966. GEJ came into power and being a wise man decides to favour the igbos which is the main grudge and resentment you southwasterners have for him. cool Did I hear someone say that work on the bridge is on paper, you need to get your amala-infested brain examined. Work is currently in progress on that bridge boy so you and your ohemmanu brothers can eat your hearts out! cheesy cheesy

Yes your region are slaves to the north because you people DO NOT HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN! You mentioned Fashola, Atiku and Kwankwaso. ? Why didn't you mention Amaechi, Rochas or Ogbonnaya Onu? They can never front those because the APC which is filled with bigoted and tribal yorubas as party chieftains. During the 2011 elections when buhari was in CPC and APC was ACN, did you southwasterners remember buhari? But simply because your frog-faced sick hagard looking tinubu decided to form a merger with buhari, he (Buhari) suddenly became a saint. A man who jailed mostly yoruba politicians most of which died in prison during the 70s including una great Awo and stopped the Metro-line rail project that would have contributed immensely to the development of Lagos as a state is now a revered choice for the yorubas! Can you see that it is your tribe that is more petty and discombulated! Afterall, the former CBN governor once said that "The yorubas are the biggest problem we have in Nigera"...Opps...Sanusi is not an Igbo man. Is he? tongue

Hahahahahahaha! You seem to be so pained here! We igbos are hard working and entrepreneurs who believe in hustling. We go to a desert and bring out water from there. We are not like the lazy yorubads who stay at home with their parents even till the age of 50 and have the highest vocation in form of toutism and omonile. We don't believe in bullying people to collect their money...we work for our money. Oh yes....you think if the South East was geographically located close to the high seas like lagos, we would leave our lovely land to come establish a business base in Lagos? The reason is because of the ease of trade in Lagos becsuse of the sea ports and the real owners of Lagos are the people from Badagry who were not originally yourubas. We came to Lagos and were doing trade with the white merchants while yorubas were still hiding in Oyo caves and ibadan mountains out of civilization. Look at the major companies and franchises in Lagos such as Coscharis, Slot etc...they all belong to Igbos! cool cool

Tell me a major franchise which was started from scratch in Lagos owned by a yoruba man? I know you will mention Glo (Most shares in Glo is owned by IBB, Abdulsallmi Abubakar and some other northerners with Adenuga as just a ceremonial CEO. Don't also mention Odetola...who doesn't know that the yorubas who are into oil today are there because of the oil blocs given to them by IBB and Co as compensationary and loyalty rewards for a dedicated a*se-licking servitude! It really pays to be an aboki a*se licking slave grin grin

Please note, we are not the only ones who carry drugs. At least, Baba Suwe as memory serves me right is not an Igbo man. Google "Health and Property Scam in the UK" and tell me are the highest perpetrators if not the yorubads!

LIES! You South Wasterners voted GEJ because he was the anointed one personally chosen by chimpanzee faced OBJ who taught that because of GEJ'S humble looks (thank God you even mentioned it in the first place) he obj would be able to control him like a puppet. But because GEJ refused to be controlled by OBJ, he was now hated by your brothers and what fuelled the hatred more was the fact that he GEJ removed many south wastern people who were in prominent positions that were not performing and were stealing and replaced them with Igbos who were dedicated to the course of duty. Your tribesmen thought GEJ will favour them by leaving corrupt yorubad men in prominent positions but he did not. Go and hit your ewedu head on the wall! grin grin

Yes! Buhari said it and true to his words, his foot soldiers (boko haram) are doing it. They killed alot of igbos in the north and now that alll the igbos have exited the north, they have descended on themselves like wolves in a pack and slaughtering their own. Goodluck does not want to arrest buhari cos if he does, the northerners and their South West slaves will begin to say that GEJ is a dictator and that might set the country ablaze. He is bidding his tme and playing the game of chess with you all which he is winning. And what of the threat about forming a parallel govt? Is that one not enough to disturb the peace? We know they won't do it cos apc is a perty filled with barking cowards just like the typical yorubad man!

My advice to you is to go look for a job and get busy rather than berating a man whose status superceeds the ambitions and achievements of every male member of your family both past and present! Maybe you should take advantage of the YOUWIN initiative to solve your unemployment problem as your NL moniker suggests. GEJ is the best president we will ever have in this country at least 100000000 times better than your ape-faced brother OBJ the old fool who tore his card to score cheap political points and did nothing tangible during his 8 year tenure and was pushing for a 3rd term.

Yes we will vote wisely just like we did in 2011. ?.AND OUR VOTES REMAINS FOR JONATHAN!!

##MarchOnBuhari's head cool cool cool
I don't usually do dis but I actually to ..
U ARE A BIG F**L .
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by success10(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
why is it that, U always fell off the line?..
Ur brain needs to be examine for Afugafuga Virus.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by shakiru991(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Last week wil saw ballot paper in bida nah voters card“no mata wht der din buhari is still our president 2015 insha Allah
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Habidab: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
Your thinking is very absurd,I hope you are listening to Radio Nigeria this morning and you can hear what JEGA is saying when the house of rep calls him for explanation of card reader.PDP oleeeeeee.
#Mumu of alltime#
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Habidab: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Pennywise:
Yaradua admitted that the election that brought him to power was flawed. No doubt he would have done something about it if he lived long enough.

Apparently that statement meant little or nothing to Jonathan. He has had 6yrs to bring about effective legislation against electoral malpractice. But he did nothing.

The PVC thief will go Scot free to try another day bc Jonathan doesn't believe in jailing people. This is how serious our predicament is with elections barely 1mth away.
This post is on point.Ya'Adua even perform with the short time he spent with his cabinet and for Six years one Man is shouting he achieved much in the history of Nigerian presidency.Mumu Abati too just dey talk all the time,no courtsy nothing,not even because Jonathan his paying you but you need to learn how to talk because of your future.

If Jonathan had not say he his not going for second term then,the problem with not have circled to this extent.
Thought #Always learn to say the right thing or keep your mouth shut whenever you are feeling too happy or about to be Victorious on anything in life#
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by chamboy(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2015
When Pdp is at fault it's "APC Propaganda"
When Apc is at fault it's " APC is a devilish Party"
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by Mrsshady(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
tit:

Jega cannot be everywhere.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by confidenceikeh: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
This table am seeing in this pix is INEC official Table and the cards r on it. It simply an INEC office. APC an their propagandas.

In Paticient Jonathan's voice **Countinue**
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by dipotech: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
please let our law enforcement agents investigate and prosecute appropriately regardless of whose ox is gored.
God bless NIGERIA.
Re: PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin by yerosonofsam: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is no point ranting and shouting here.

It is an obvious fact that GEJ has done way better than any President we have ever had in Nigeria and than any head of state. It will be sucidal and unpatriotic not to vote him for the second time. I urge all Nigerians with good conscience to vote this man again.

lawanson44:

Ojukwu started the suicide mission we agree... but when he asked that we igbos leave this cesspit called Nigeria, your brothers and their hausa masters took arms against us and fought against us for 4 years. We were forced to stay in a country when we desired to leave and since then, the successive govts have overlooked us and deprived us of anything that will bring about our development. Your nothern masters then robbed the South South of their oil and used the proceeds to develop their lands excluding yours (Yoruba land) and yet you people still lick their anus. grin grin

The South South region has woken up to know that they were decieved by the northerners and now wish that they had agreed to join us in the seceesion bid in 1966. GEJ came into power and being a wise man decides to favour the igbos which is the main grudge and resentment you southwasterners have for him. cool Did I hear someone say that work on the bridge is on paper, you need to get your amala-infested brain examined. Work is currently in progress on that bridge boy so you and your ohemmanu brothers can eat your hearts out! cheesy cheesy

Yes your region are slaves to the north because you people DO NOT HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN! You mentioned Fashola, Atiku and Kwankwaso. ? Why didn't you mention Amaechi, Rochas or Ogbonnaya Onu? They can never front those because the APC which is filled with bigoted and tribal yorubas as party chieftains. During the 2011 elections when buhari was in CPC and APC was ACN, did you southwasterners remember buhari? But simply because your frog-faced sick hagard looking tinubu decided to form a merger with buhari, he (Buhari) suddenly became a saint. A man who jailed mostly yoruba politicians most of which died in prison during the 70s including una great Awo and stopped the Metro-line rail project that would have contributed immensely to the development of Lagos as a state is now a revered choice for the yorubas! Can you see that it is your tribe that is more petty and discombulated! Afterall, the former CBN governor once said that "The yorubas are the biggest problem we have in Nigera"...Opps...Sanusi is not an Igbo man. Is he? tongue

Hahahahahahaha! You seem to be so pained here! We igbos are hard working and entrepreneurs who believe in hustling. We go to a desert and bring out water from there. We are not like the lazy yorubads who stay at home with their parents even till the age of 50 and have the highest vocation in form of toutism and omonile. We don't believe in bullying people to collect their money...we work for our money. Oh yes....you think if the South East was geographically located close to the high seas like lagos, we would leave our lovely land to come establish a business base in Lagos? The reason is because of the ease of trade in Lagos becsuse of the sea ports and the real owners of Lagos are the people from Badagry who were not originally yourubas. We came to Lagos and were doing trade with the white merchants while yorubas were still hiding in Oyo caves and ibadan mountains out of civilization. Look at the major companies and franchises in Lagos such as Coscharis, Slot etc...they all belong to Igbos! cool cool

Tell me a major franchise which was started from scratch in Lagos owned by a yoruba man? I know you will mention Glo (Most shares in Glo is owned by IBB, Abdulsallmi Abubakar and some other northerners with Adenuga as just a ceremonial CEO. Don't also mention Odetola...who doesn't know that the yorubas who are into oil today are there because of the oil blocs given to them by IBB and Co as compensationary and loyalty rewards for a dedicated a*se-licking servitude! It really pays to be an aboki a*se licking slave grin grin

Please note, we are not the only ones who carry drugs. At least, Baba Suwe as memory serves me right is not an Igbo man. Google "Health and Property Scam in the UK" and tell me are the highest perpetrators if not the yorubads!

LIES! You South Wasterners voted GEJ because he was the anointed one personally chosen by chimpanzee faced OBJ who taught that because of GEJ'S humble looks (thank God you even mentioned it in the first place) he obj would be able to control him like a puppet. But because GEJ refused to be controlled by OBJ, he was now hated by your brothers and what fuelled the hatred more was the fact that he GEJ removed many south wastern people who were in prominent positions that were not performing and were stealing and replaced them with Igbos who were dedicated to the course of duty. Your tribesmen thought GEJ will favour them by leaving corrupt yorubad men in prominent positions but he did not. Go and hit your ewedu head on the wall! grin grin

Yes! Buhari said it and true to his words, his foot soldiers (boko haram) are doing it. They killed alot of igbos in the north and now that alll the igbos have exited the north, they have descended on themselves like wolves in a pack and slaughtering their own. Goodluck does not want to arrest buhari cos if he does, the northerners and their South West slaves will begin to say that GEJ is a dictator and that might set the country ablaze. He is bidding his tme and playing the game of chess with you all which he is winning. And what of the threat about forming a parallel govt? Is that one not enough to disturb the peace? We know they won't do it cos apc is a perty filled with barking cowards just like the typical yorubad man!

My advice to you is to go look for a job and get busy rather than berating a man whose status superceeds the ambitions and achievements of every male member of your family both past and present! Maybe you should take advantage of the YOUWIN initiative to solve your unemployment problem as your NL moniker suggests. GEJ is the best president we will ever have in this country at least 100000000 times better than your ape-faced brother OBJ the old fool who tore his card to score cheap political points and did nothing tangible during his 8 year tenure and was pushing for a 3rd term.

Yes we will vote wisely just like we did in 2011. ?.AND OUR VOTES REMAINS FOR JONATHAN!!

##MarchOnBuhari's head cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) / Chad Begs Nigeria For Electricity Supply / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.