Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies (3058 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
I never wanted to put this up because I don't want to be seen as a misogynist but since guys urged me to come up with a counter thread, I just had no choice than to carry out my assignment. cool

This write-up is NOT a direct counter thread but it is equivalent to the former one created by Ladyx (the aspiring female version of Tosyne2much). Hehehe !!!

Writing about their characteristics would be so difficult because many would claim it's only a mere assumption so I decided to come up with their claims

I ought to have made this list 22 just like the former one but I felt it would be so boring, so here are just 15 points

Note The former thread dedicated to us was a peaceful one and we just laughed it out and acted matured. It would be so silly and childish of you if you find this write-up offensive

I think I'm done with the prologue. Now let's sit down, relax and know the claims of nairaland ladies cheesy

Don't forget the title is,

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies

1. I'm a Virgin
Many nairaland ladies claim they are virgins and would never be gullible to the extent of opening their legs for their boyfriends. Research has also shown that there are about 90% virgins of the whole population (The statistics is based on their claims)

2.. I Cannot Woo A Guy
They also claim they would rather die in silence than make their intentions know to guys. They claim they have so many toasters stalking them both online and offlines, therefore, wooing a guy is a NO NO for them

3. No guy can dump me
Yeah almost every lady claims she has never be dumped and would never be. I don't have much to say about this before they call me a misogynist

4. I don't ask guys for money
I have my own money and I'm an independent lady. Even my boyfriend knows I don't ask him for money

5. Is Sex Love ?
When you see threads created by guys seeking advice on how to handle their girlfriends who doesn't want sex.. Our ladies would storm on the thread and they would be like, is sex love ? If you really like her then you need not demand for sex, or if you really love her, then you should wait till wedding night

6. I don't reply Pms
They normally pride themselves by the avalanche of Pms they receive on a daily basis. They are like, so many guys are disturbing me with Pms but I don't bother to check my mail so I don't reply them

7. My Husband Owns My Virginity
The larger percentage of those who claim they are virgins always claim they promise to lose it to their husbands on their wedding night

8. Guys Bash ladies so much
If you are known for truth, I can tell you that the number of ladies that would hate you will definitely outweigh those that would like you. However, When you voice out your opinions about ladies and you hit the right spot and they find it very uncomfortable, they quickly flare up in anger and start calling you all sort of names like, you are a misogynist , female hater and all that

9. I'm only here to catch fun
I have my boyfriend and I'm happy with him. I'm only here to catch fun and nothing more.

10. I'm Not A Boring Lady
Yes many of the claim they can hold good conversation during a chat, just that they use monosyllabic replies for guys they are not into (e.g yap u ? 5n u? Kul u? Etc)

11. I Cannot Date A Broke Guy
Almost every lady claims she needs financially security and would never give green light to broke niqqas. They sometimes further stress that they are most likely to be dumped as soon as we become rich

12. A Mature Man Sees Beyond What A Lady Has Under Her Skirt
Yeah if you are very very familiar with the ladies, you would see that they use to claim that no matter the wideness of a lady's kitty, a mature man doesn't care. Let me end it here before I implicate myself

13. Nairaland Guys Are Not Caring
They always claim we are uncaring may because many us always claim we cannot wash our girlfriend panties and all that

14. Nairaland guys love sex so much
Yes they always claim our world revolved under their skirts.

15. I'm A Wife Material
Most nairaland babes often claim they've got all the qualities men want, every the ill-mannered ones are not left out

I drop my pen at this point

If you think you are familiar with their claims, please free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

Motivated by: Nairaland guys

Special thanks to: Diddydiva, Naijaboiy, akinsadeez, Psalmwise, lalasticlala, Englishmart, aanumama, ghost1718 Ladyx, falconey, Purity01, joseph1832, laykorn, searching4love, Leitner

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Okay...

Yes many Nairaland Ladies claim that Nairaland guys are all sorts of things. They have tagged us with so many bad names.

Some will come and generalise about nigerian men and their "Animalistic" behaviours (whatever that means) but they always seem to forget that they are married to men or have boyfriend's and the moment you ask them about their men..they become dumb. So your man is a "saint" while we are animals cheesy right? grin

No nairaland female will ever agree that she is dependent on her current boyfriend they all come here to shout "Op stop generalising"
Whoever said it was bad that your bf takes care of you? undecidedgrin

SOME of them claim not to care when so much attention is given to them based on their profile pictures. Ignore them for one week and see them creating various attention seeking threads grin

This is an observation from the romance section mainly tongue

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by englishmart(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
na me be this?
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Princecalm(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
And they keep falling prey to all this.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Who really cares ?

tongue tongue

it's none of my business who is saying the truth and who is lying.

this is internet.

grin grin

#sipping coffee
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Movesz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lies! All lies!
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Trinxie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm...nice observation OP...but this won't make them change, just saying.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm...monosyllabic replies but okay has 2 syllables...
well anoda thread 4 ladies again
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Movesz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
So do you mean if I go to the bank and tell the girl at the counter all this pieces of poo..will it add 000,000 to my #500,000??

I think some NL guys have an obsessive nature..

Make una leave this girls in peace..we know there type e no reach to they disturb una self everyday..

If you need gf or wife drop your phone and go somewhere

At the end of the day this poo go make Fp oo.
Odikwa
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tosyne2much, true talk! angry

3 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
@ tosyne2much, nice write up bt modify that no 10..... @ i am not a boring LADIES
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by naijaboiy: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Movesz:
So do you mean if I go to the bank and tell the girl at the counter all this pieces of poo..will it add 000,000 to my #500,000??

Make una leave this girls in peace..we know there type e no reach to they disturb una self everyday..

Odikwa

So why you carry this matter on top your head like this?
Shebi na for fun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I use only white powder and white lip-gloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra?...I gat it natural. grin

*I am yet to see what would make me bleach my skin #pukes - black is beautiful grin

*I am beautiful, I have a nice shape, good character and the brains too - so, OP don't generalise! angry (na emusmith dey suffer this one pass...hahaha)

*beauty is skin-deep...ehnehn __blood stream unko?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by henrylowe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
With all sincerity, this write-up is 100% true

2 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by henrylowe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

So why you carry this matter on top your head like this?
Shebi na for fun
I shock as the guy carry the matter for head oooo cheesy
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Again i think and its my opinion is that people tend to and especially youths would always like to project this 'image' about themselves especially on online forums like this though not saying there aren't those who say this things and mean them but you want to give out that vibe that they are among the "good ones" and p.s. I honestly think there are too many of this lists nowadays on this forum...my opinion though nice one tosyne as always
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Booked

And d say no to relationship involving sex crew,they condemn those girls thst open up that they have sex in their relationship,sometimes I wonder if most the Nairaland babes are from Nigeria,according to my survey 98% are still virgin angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by henrylowe(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Movesz:

Odikwa
And you think you would get PMs for the crap you posted ?

5 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmmm...monosyllabic replies but okay has 2 syllables...
well anoda thread 4 ladies again
Been searching for you since morning...
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by farano(f): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes no guy can dump me and I can't date a broke guy tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Akkord4gov: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by MrCork: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
..OP feeelin emotional....all this simply becoz babe reject him (no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by farano(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrCork:
..OP feeelin emotional....all this simply becoz babe reject him (no oofeinse) undecided
grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wooooow !!! cheesy This is very true
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by malonephill(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Number 5 since they know love is not so love is not money,If you are not ready for sex before
marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your
boyfriend before marriage
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I only use only white powder and white lipgloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra...I gat it natural. grin

hahaha cheesy you are so funny
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by chimerase2: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Scunthorpe undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
"I am a woman of integrity!" angry

"I can't marry a Nigerian man" angry

"I don't like crush threads" tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ireneony(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015

I know nairaland guys are happy to see this kind of thread that downgrade ladies.
Nairaland guys are known for woman wrapping and stalking skills
I still hold on to my claim, I don't reply PMs, I have countless of PMs that I don't reply to.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, if I don't know you, I will never reply your pm not because of pride is because that's the way I'm.
It's hard for me to reply my BBM chat, talkless of PMs.
Just because I don't reply some dude PMs, they end up bashing me in every thread.
I'm very selective and I'm proud to say it.
Guys that can't even approach a lady in reality will come on nairaland to start stalking her up and down, and start prophesying love for herundecided.
Look at all these broke guys opening their 32teeth for this thread.

Tosyne2much the day Wey I go catch you Na horse whip I go take bulala that your manhood

2 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm...observing
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I use only white powder and white lip-gloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra?...I gat it natural. grin

*I am yet to see what would make me bleach my skin #pukes - black is beautiful grin

*I am beautiful, I have a nice shape, good character and the brains too - so, OP don't generalise! angry (na emusmith dey suffer this one pass...hahaha)

You dey help me see am na cheesy

All my threads needs like 3 Disclaimers ooo...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls / DATING ROUTINE: Ladies! Is This True?? Lol! (picture Included) / #I Feel Like Having Sex Always ....pls Help...!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.