Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? (5101 Views)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Parisbookaddict, Does Islam Discriminate Against Negroes? / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
vooks:

Yessir,
vooks is a Christian.
All men descended from the First Adam

If all men descended from adam and eve, now remind me again.. Who those people that cain met, who helped him a build a city
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

If all men descended from adam and eve, now remind me again.. Who those people that cain met, who helped him a build a city
cain must have married his sis. Not all women are mentioned in the bible.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
timonski:
cain must have married his sis. Not all women are mentioned in the bible.

And who were the people he met? Who were in the city of Nod before cain got there? who named it Nod? Only can and his wife can make a city?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

And who were the people he met? Who were in the city of Nod before cain got there? who named it Nod? Only can and his wife can make a city?

you sef eh!
D land must have at the time of moses been called Nod. He children and grandchild must have built the city.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
timonski:

you sef eh!
D land must have at the time of moses been called Nod. He children and grandchild must have built the city.

Genesis 4: 14 Behold, You have driven me out this day from the face of the land, and from Your face I will be hidden; and I will be a fugitive and a vagabond and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.
@bolded.. who? remember they were just three people alive then?

When will you all stop believing this kenite mythology borrowed by the jews eeehn?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Genesis 4: 14 Behold, You have driven me out this day from the face of the land, and from Your face I will be hidden; and I will be a fugitive and a vagabond and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.
@bolded.. who? remember they were just three people alive then?

When will you all stop believing this kenite mythology borrowed by the jews eeehn?

And lamech his great-grand son killed him, hence the 70 times 7. Lol.
But seriously, cain didn't know he was the only youth left on earth
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Johnysky(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
timonski:

And lamech his great-grand son killed him, hence the 70 times 7. Lol.
But seriously, cain didn't know he was the only youth left on earth

Now read the marked well, yahweh gave cain a mark so that whoever finds him wont kill him, Ok let me say i agree cain didnt knw he was the only youth on earth but yahweh too seems clueless too...grin he didnt know that cain was the only one with adam and eve on earth... lolzz
I love the way you christians jump this stuffs and apply deception to defend this mythcheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by KingSango(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
I agree that ancient Hebrews were Africans but I think they were only one type of many kinds of Africans. True Hebrews don't exist anymore however, after the many sojourns from being slaves in Babylon to being conquered by Romans the Hebrew people were just scattered. Many Hebrews ran into Africa amongst their own for safety. Some how Africans in Diaspora take it that they are Hebrews. Not even taking in consideration that slaves came from all over West Africa from many tribes that were not Hebrews. Then the slaves were mixed up by the sellers i.e African traitors, separated from their tribes, so that they wouldn't rebel so easily on the long voyage over the Atlantic as revolts were typical. Then how so could Africans in Diaspora be Hebrews? Are we talking bloodline Hebrews or just metaphoric similarity with ancient Hebrews? America is called Babylon because America is similar to Babylon in that America held slaves and practices witchcraft in its government and secret societies perform demonic worship. But trying to reason with a true Hebrew adherent is impossible. Some even think life began in the MiddleEast as the garden of Eden although modern science disputes claim, African is the birthplace of all mankind. Well that's my two cents.

1 Like

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Johnysky:

Now read the marked well, yahweh gave cain a mark so that whoever finds him wont kill him, Ok let me say i agree cain didnt knw he was the only youth on earth but yahweh too seems clueless too...grin he didnt know that cain was the only one with adam and eve on earth... lolzz
I love the way you christians jump this stuffs and apply deception to defend this mythcheesy

Don't be a monkey, I am not a christian. Anyway, i just have to play along.
You do realize that seth had children. These "descendants of seth" must have been the ones Yahweh gave mark against. wink
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Adam's kids.
Go figure how old Adam was when Seth was born

johnydon22:

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
vooks:

Adam's kids.
Go figure how old Adam was when Seth was born

hahahaha Adam's kids are one city? ewoooo cheesy

i thought only cain and abel where born then... abi adam don born like 100 before cain killed abel? grin chai all this lies u are sharing.. diariz god oooo grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 3:17am On Mar 10, 2015
What makes you THINK that way?
Study. Your scriptures, study genealogies sir
johnydon22:

hahahaha Adam's kids are one city? ewoooo cheesy

i thought only cain and abel where born then... abi adam don born like 100 before cain killed abel? grin chai all this lies u are sharing.. diariz god oooo grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Weah96: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
vooks:

What makes you THINK that way?
Study. Your scriptures, study genealogies sir

Even you don't believe that thing. Don't you know that the truth is better than pretense?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
You assume too much, time to substitute some of that with thinking.
All men descended from Adam

Weah96:

Even you don't believe that thing. Don't you know that the truth is better than pretense?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Weah96: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
vooks:

So we're all the products of incest?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
vooks:

Adam is the Negroes. You will be very surprised and your mouth will tear upwards toward your skull on the day the son of man is revealed.

Go into the world and multiply was not a command to just go and breed, the deeper meaning is to go into the world and teach them my knowledge, the knowledge of God. Go into the world and civilize the beasts; birds of the air and beasts of the field.

All men descended from Adam means all men were civilized by Adam, all men, right thinking men, not beasts, descended from Adam.

Adam and Eve is not a single man and a single woman, but a whole race of people, the Negroes. And God creating them means God showed them his knowledge, God revealed Himself to them first, giving them the mandate to go and spread His knowledge/civilise the world.

Genesis 5:2
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by gatiano(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
You are right. However, the Hebrews (blacks) are still around today. As you said, they moved from the middle east from persecution into Africa(below the sahara), with them they brought their religion, The indiginous African resented the differences in this religion, nevertheless accomodated each other in peace.
The Hebrews are of two section, The ones that were located in Palestine and Jerusalem (hebrew, that is today called by the whites judeism) and the ones from the arabian penisula (Islam) far before Muhammad, these two religion was one but mode of worship due to language difference.
When the terrorists entered Africa, the indiginous had to save their own people by capturing the Hebrews. not just the Hebrews, Moors too were captured, those who ruled spain and from morrocco , those region (the da-silvas, the salvadores, the cardozzos, the marcus and fenandez etc), some came down from Egypt (one of the kogi tribes, the Akan of Ghana, down to the tribes in cape town), Even The Igbos that wear red caps as chiefs is similar to the red fez worn in turkey and morocco.
These are the people that were taken to the west as slaves, the indiginous Africans were even more stronger, thus were also captured wholesale etc. The Hebrews, Moors, Kemetians, etc are still here and they now recognised themselves today. most of them.
KingSango:

I agree that ancient Hebrews were Africans but I think they were only one type of many kinds of Africans. True Hebrews don't exist anymore however, after the many sojourns from being slaves in Babylon to being conquered by Romans the Hebrew people were just scattered. Many Hebrews ran into Africa amongst their own for safety. Some how Africans in Diaspora take it that they are Hebrews. Not even taking in consideration that slaves came from all over West Africa from many tribes that were not Hebrews. Then the slaves were mixed up by the sellers i.e African traitors, separated from their tribes, so that they wouldn't rebel so easily on the long voyage over the Atlantic as revolts were typical. Then how so could Africans in Diaspora be Hebrews? Are we talking bloodline Hebrews or just metaphoric similarity with ancient Hebrews? America is called Babylon because America is similar to Babylon in that America held slaves and practices witchcraft in its government and secret societies perform demonic worship. But trying to reason with a true Hebrew adherent is impossible. Some even think life began in the MiddleEast as the garden of Eden although modern science disputes claim, African is the birthplace of all mankind. Well that's my two cents.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
yes. Bible teaches thus and so doth evolution
Weah96:

So we're all the products of incest?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
You need to get a life outside hallucinating that negro will be ANYTHING other than the scum of the universe by some supernatural order. China came and overtook you fantasizing. India too.

Learn to think
MrPresident1:

Adam is the Negroes. You will be very surprised and your mouth will tear upwards toward your skull on the day the son of man is revealed.

Go into the world and multiply was not a command to just go and breed, the deeper meaning is to go into the world and teach them my knowledge, the knowledge of God. Go into the world and civilize the beasts; birds of the air and beasts of the field.

All men descended from Adam means all men were civilized by Adam, all men, right thinking men, not beasts, descended from Adam.

Adam and Eve is not a single man and a single woman, but a whole race of people, the Negroes. And God creating them means God showed them his knowledge, God revealed Himself to them first, giving them the mandate to go and spread His knowledge/civilise the world.

Genesis 5:2
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Obadiah 1:3
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

Shdemidemi aka vooks, you will be justly recompensed.

vooks:
You need to get a life outside hallucinating that negro will be ANYTHING other than the scum of the universe by some supernatural order. China came and overtook you fantasizing. India too.

Learn to think
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Negro needs human development not hallucinations and pseudo-Christianity

MrPresident1:
Obadiah 1:3
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

Shdemidemi aka vooks, you will be justly recompensed.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
The Christianity that you and your beastly people used to enslave my people, but it was according to the will of God though, because it was God's punishment on us for our foolish disobedience. It happened as decreed. All other ruling kingdoms after us are called beasts in the Bible.

The kings are back and E go do you and your people like action film grin

Daniel 4:17
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

vooks:
Negro needs human development not hallucinations and pseudo-Christianity
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by shdemidemi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hey!!! What's with the continuous mention? @mrpresident
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2015
He thinks you are my broda.

BTW,
We had a dispensationalism thread that you gave a wide berth cheesy

Here
https://www.nairaland.com/2101258/dispensationalists-there-literal-animal-sacrifices

shdemidemi:
Hey!!! What's with the continuous mention? @mrpresident
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by shdemidemi(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2015
What!!! Hope he sees the light quickly so as to discern the golf in difference btw the two individuals behind the monikers.

I choose not to join issues on the back of what anyone had said.. I advise you open a thread on the topic of DISPENSATIONALISM, so we can both have a comprehensive and robust debate on the topic.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2101258/dispensationalists-there-literal-animal-sacrifices

I opened the above thread and despite countless mentioned you gave it a wide berth. I concluded that you are least interested in confronting your beliefs

shdemidemi:
What!!! Hope he sees the light quickly so as to discern the golf in difference btw the two individuals behind the monikers.

I choose not to join issues on the back of what anyone had said.. I advise you open a thread on the topic of DISPENSATIONALISM, so we can both have a comprehensive and robust debate on the topic.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by shdemidemi(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
You are entirely free to your opinion. The truth remains that I won't start a discussion from the tail end, rather I advise we treat it from the very top. When you are ready, I will definitely oblige you. @vooks
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Since you have your own idea of the 'top ', it makes perfect sense for you to start at your 'top'. Start the thread in your own terms and pace and I will happily join in. Otherwise this is just a petty excuse to AVOID confronting your beliefs; any thread can always be brushed off as falling short of your 'top'. This is surprising. If Dispensationalism works for you, if Dispensationalism is IT,won't you be glad in preaching the same like Darby?

Let's do it bro, #FearNot

PS: You can take cues from Winsomex.,BabaGnoni I don't agree with them all the times but they sure are good at starting threads.

shdemidemi:
You are entirely free to your opinion. The truth remains that I won't start a discussion from the tail end, rather I advise we treat it from the very top. When you are ready, I will definitely oblige you. @vooks
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1,
Have you outgrown this foolishness?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:
MrPresident1,
Have you outgrown this foolishness?

Vooks vooks, my Negro, how are you? cheesy

See the predicament of my people here:
Malachi 2:9
Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

Vooks vooks, my Negro, how are you? cheesy

See the predicament of my people here:
Malachi 2:9
Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

Am cool ma negro
Adam was negro. Angels are negro, satan was Caucasian right?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

Am cool ma negro
Adam was negro. Angels are negro, satan was Caucasian right?

We will need to consider the etymology of words and try to situate meanings in the context of the Holy Scriptures. I respectfully ask you to please tell me the meaning of the word 'Caucasian'?

Does it have anything to do with rocks and caves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.