Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (9443 Views)

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
And you are still busy hallucinating
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32314562

Get busy trying to make Africa less desperate to live in and get off psychedelic mushrooms; you are no Jew undecided

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
As i am typing this now, am watching it now on CNN, bro this is sad very sad indeed because precious lives just got lost because of desperation
. . I am bleeding in my heart cry

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1 thinks Negroes are Jews and they are undergoing some sort of punishment but very soon they will survive the punishment and come out and rule the world.

Such ret@rded thinking will ensure this and much more desperation persists till eternity. You need to thaw your brains first before subscribing to Black Supremacy/Judaism BS
johnydon22:
As i am typing this now, am watching it now on CNN, bro this is sad very sad indeed because precious lives just got lost because of desperation
. . I am bleeding in my heart cry

3 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
vooks:
MrPresident thinks Negroes are Jews and they are undergoing some sort of punishment but very soon they will survive the punishment and come out and rule the world.

Such ret@rded thinking will ensure this and much more desperation persists till eternity. You need to thaw your brains first before subscribing to Black Supremacy BS

Actually that is MrPresiden1, MrPresident is an atheist... the one you are referring to is MrPresident1 ...add (1) to it..

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by An2elect2(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
sad.

i just know i hate to be called a negro.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by johnydon22(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
An2elect2:
sad.

i just know i hate to be called a negro.

You hate to be called a negro? why dont you bleech like micheal jackson lets see if that will make you a Caucasian or latino...

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by An2elect2(f): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

You hate to be called a negro? why dont you bleech like micheal jackson lets see if that will make you a Caucasian or latino...

i detest being called a negro doesn't translate to preferring the Caucasian or whatever tag.

That adjective sounds offensive to me. I cant take anybody who calls me or other blacks that seriously.

3 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by johnydon22(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2015
An2elect2:

i detest being called a negro doesn't translate to preferring the Caucasian or whatever tag.

That adjective sounds offensive to me. I cant take anybody who calls me or other blacks that seriously.

The word negro is derived from the word negroid which is a name for black race. just like we have Caucasians and mongoloids.

Negro should be a thing of pride to you because whether you like it or not it is what you are. . . Its like a Caucasian saying being referred to as a Caucasian is offensive to him/her.

You should be proud when referred to as a negro cus you are and nothing can change that..

5 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by An2elect2(f): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

The word negro is derived from the word negroid which is a name for black race. just like we have Caucasians and mongoloids.

Negro should be a thing of pride to you because whether you like it or not it is what you are. . . Its like a Caucasian saying being referred to as a Caucasian is offensive to him/her.

You should be proud when referred to as a negro cus you are and nothing can change that..

nigga niggress negroid negro do not in anyway define me. For the fact that something has been accepted for a long time does not wipe out its negative connotation.

It doesn't even sound right in my ear. negro? plsssss.

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2015
I feel like having a nigga moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
An2elect2:

nigga niggress negroid negro do not in anyway define me. For the fact that something has been accepted for a long time does not wipe out its negative connotation.

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
The salvation of the righteous negroes is nearer than when they first believed. Africa will rise up to become great.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
It's good I'm not the only one pissed at the black supremacy BS he's been offloading here....then again vooks, don't you have a big fat log in your own eye called young earth creationism?

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2015
To buy into evolution, you make more assumptions than when you marry creationism. I see it as a clash of two religions with one pretending to be science

davien:
It's good I'm not the only one pissed at the black supremacy BS he's been offloading here....then again vooks, don't you have a big fat log in your own eye called young earth creationism?

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
My negro,
You too have sunk that far? Lord have mercy on you

lastmessenger:
The salvation of the righteous negroes is nearer than when they first believed. Africa will rise up to become great.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
My negro,
You too have sunk that far? Lord have mercy on you

The worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to loose sight of who he is? Unfortunately you don't know who you are and that is a big tragedy for your life and your future.
You are here posting pictures of some folkes who have despaired in life just to prove a useless point. There are frustrated people everywhere, it is not peculiar to negroes.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Where is MrPresident1?
You don't cure despair by hallucinations

lastmessenger:

The worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to loose sight of who he is? Unfortunately you don't know who you are and that is a big tragedy for your life and your future.
You are here posting pictures of some folkes who have despaired in life just to prove a useless point. There are frustrated people everywhere, it is not peculiar to negroes.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
Where is MrPresident1?
You don't cure despair by hallucinations

you don't know who you are. There is no hallucinating here. Am completely convinced that Africa will rise up to become great.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Then put your energy where your convictions can see it. Work at it...ranting won't help nobody

lastmessenger:
you don't know who you are. There is no hallucinating here. Am completely convinced that Africa will rise up to become great.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
Then put your energy where your convictions can see it. Work at it...ranting won't help nobody

nobody is ranting here. You are the one feeling inferior,Putting the negroes down by posting some accident that happened somewhere just so that you can prove a point.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Work had else your optimism will be inherited by your kids. Black Supremacy BS really sucks and promotes backwardness in Africa

lastmessenger:
nobody is ranting here. You are the one feeling inferior,Putting the negroes down by posting some accident that happened somewhere just so that you can prove a point.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
Work had else your optimism will be inherited by your kids. Black Supremacy BS really sucks and promotes backwardness in Africa

you need to work on your self image. Black is not the problem, the mind is the problem.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
You are preaching to the choir bro.
MrPresident1 and other Black Supremacy Nenderthals hate themselves so bad that they even claim Eistein was Negro like it adds a plate of food on your table. This don't help nobody regaling the world with bored songs of Timbuktu ancient civilization and pyramids of Giza. Nobody cares. What matters now is what you are offering the world, not how Negro had Caucasian slaves 2500 years ago. Comprende?

lastmessenger:
you need to work on your self image. Black is not the problem, the mind is the problem.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by lastmessenger: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
You are preaching to the choir bro.
MrPresident1 and other Black Supremacy Nenderthals hate themselves so bad that they even claim Eistein was Negro like it adds a plate of food on your table. This don't help nobody regaling the world with bored songs of Timbuktu ancient civilization and pyramids of Giza. Nobody cares. What matters now is what you are offering the world, not how Negro had Caucasian slaves 2500 years ago. Comprende?

What is your role in the development of the black race? It is better to talk good about the black people than to post some stupid pictures here. I prefer what mrpresident1 does than what you are doing.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
My role is education for myself and others. That's the best legacy you can leave.
Isn't it obvious that EVERYONE except deranged m0rons wish a better future? So wishing a better future for Negro is not gonna bring it, you gotta do better than wishing and recreating history.

Do you know how ret@rded it is to claim Negroes are Jews? Joseph Smith 100 years before claimed the Native American Indians were Jews and before that, we had British-Israelism. Everybody with at least 2 neurons fantasizes sharing the rich Jewish heritage. In civilized world, these are cult leaders, lunatics. The mainstream is busy solving problems as opposed to rewriting history. Now, when Negroes with nothing but a tin in the hand and a gleam in the eye obsesses with being Jewish, it is schizo really, not laughable. It's escapism

lastmessenger:

What is your role in the development of the black race? It is better to talk good about the black people than to post some stupid pictures here. I prefer what mrpresident1 does than what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
An2elect2:

The word you are looking for is "nigga"(which I neither mind using nor being called). Negro is totally different. You don't have to force yourself to be offended by a word with no negative meaning.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
To buy into evolution, you make more assumptions than when you marry creationism. I see it as a clash of two religions with one pretending to be science

Nobody buys into evolution, it's not an ideology but a convergent study accumulated from a body of facts....
And assumptions aren't a bad thing if you can prove them...can you prove ex nihilo creationism?.... grin

It lets even list the unverifiable assumptions of creationism...

#1 anthropomorphic entities exist...

#2 The first anthropomorphic entity happens to be exclusively male....

#3 This supposed entity happens to just exist without any cause whatsoever.....

#4 The entity is not bound by space and time....

#5 The entity is omnipresent...which is in contradiction to not being bound by space and time...

#6 The entity is omniscient from doing absolutely nothing to attain infinite knowledge...

#7 The entity decided in a begin-less beginning to make human beings...

#8 Prior to the decision the entity made it's home and everything out of non-existing materials...

#9 The entity is omnibenvolent....

#10 The entity decided to make "man" in its image....

#11 The entity creates a woman from a "man's rib"

#12 The entity placed "man" in a garden and gave them dietary habits..

#13 The supposed omniscient entity didn't forsee the disobedience against it's instructions...

#14 The supposed benevolent entity did not forgive but instead gave the woman birthing pains and the man pains of fruitless labour...

#15 The supposed omniscient entity then after years of the failure of its plan got angry and regretted it's plan...

#16 Then a decision was made to drown everything in a supposed flood to ultimately wipe away "sin"...

#17 The entity told a man it's plan and advised him to build a boat with inferior materials that modern ship constructors would laugh on....

#18 The entity then somehow attracted all the animals which breathe through their nostrils...

#19 Therefore dinosaurs were on the ark...another unproven assumption..

#20 Rain then creates a global Flood that left no trace globally...

#21 The rain covered every mountain which would include mount Everest....

#22 The animals somehow survived the lack of oxygen that would occur at such heights...

#23 The animals didn't eat each other....

#24 somehow all the animals specialized dietary needs were met..

#25 somehow all the plant life recovered after the supposed flood...

#26 somehow insects floated on rafts, and survived without their social hive hierarchy for a year.

#27 The man on the ark was looking for dry land neglecting the lack of maneuvering on the ark...

#28 Man was spintaneously generated from dust...

#29 The dust became alive after being breathed into...

#30 The flood plan failed spectacularly and people continued to "sin"

#31 The entity decided to impregnate a man's virgin wife...

#32 The wife bore a son....

#33 The son grew up claiming to be the savior of the Jews...

#34 The Jews didn't like the son's blasphemy so he was crucified...

#35 The son died and somehow resurrected himself in the days...

#36 The son was actually the supposed anthropomorphic entity making him his own father shocked

#37 The son/father then documented it's tales in a dead language that was compiled from different anonymous sources that contradict each other...

#38 A plan was then made that if you could believe it...And accept it as true then you're safe...

#39 Your safety is from it's own torture house...pay by believing or burn...

#40 It washes its hands from it's own ultimatum claiming you have a choice...

I could go on and on about the assumptions of creationism(young earth) but I'd leave it at that for now...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
'In the beginning God....' vs 'In the beginning Dirt...'
You got jokes man grin

Actually it is 'in the beginning Nothing....'

davien:
Nobody buys into evolution, it's not an ideology but a convergent study accumulated from a body of facts....
[s]And assumptions aren't a bad thing if you can prove them...can you prove ex nihilo creationism?.... grin

It lets even list the unverifiable assumptions of creationism...

#1 anthropomorphic entities exist...

#2 The first anthropomorphic entity happens to be exclusively male....

#3 This supposed entity happens to just exist without any cause whatsoever.....

#4 The entity is not bound by space and time....

#5 The entity is omnipresent...which is in contradiction to not being bound by space and time...

#6 The entity is omniscient from doing absolutely nothing to attain infinite knowledge...

#7 The entity decided in a begin-less beginning to make human beings...

#8 Prior to the decision the entity made it's home and everything out of non-existing materials...

#9 The entity is omnibenvolent....

#10 The entity decided to make "man" in its image....

#11 The entity creates a woman from a "man's rib"

#12 The entity placed "man" in a garden and gave them dietary habits..

#13 The supposed omniscient entity didn't forsee the disobedience against it's instructions...

#14 The supposed benevolent entity did not forgive but instead gave the woman birthing pains and the man pains of fruitless labour...

#15 The supposed omniscient entity then after years of the failure of its plan got angry and regretted it's plan...

#16 Then a decision was made to drown everything in a supposed flood to ultimately wipe away "sin"...

#17 The entity told a man it's plan and advised him to build a boat with inferior materials that modern ship constructors would laugh on....

#18 The entity then somehow attracted all the animals which breathe through their nostrils...

#19 Therefore dinosaurs were on the ark...another unproven assumption..

#20 Rain then creates a global Flood that left no trace globally...

#21 The rain covered every mountain which would include mount Everest....

#22 The animals somehow survived the lack of oxygen that would occur at such heights...

#23 The animals didn't eat each other....

#24 somehow all the animals specialized dietary needs were met..

#25 somehow all the plant life recovered after the supposed flood...

#26 somehow insects floated on rafts, and survived without their social hive hierarchy for a year.

#27 The man on the ark was looking for dry land neglecting the lack of maneuvering on the ark...

#28 Man was spintaneously generated from dust...

#29 The dust became alive after being breathed into...

#30 The flood plan failed spectacularly and people continued to "sin"

#31 The entity decided to impregnate a man's virgin wife...

#32 The wife bore a son....

#33 The son grew up claiming to be the savior of the Jews...

#34 The Jews didn't like the son's blasphemy so he was crucified...

#35 The son died and somehow resurrected himself in the days...

#36 The son was actually the supposed anthropomorphic entity making him his own father shocked

#37 The son/father then documented it's tales in a dead language that was compiled from different anonymous sources that contradict each other...

#38 A plan was then made that if you could believe it...And accept it as true then you're safe...

#39 Your safety is from it's own torture house...pay by believing or burn...

#40 It washes its hands from it's own ultimatum claiming you have a choice...

I could go on and on about the assumptions of creationism(young earth) but I'd leave it at that for now...
[/s]
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
'In the beginning God....' vs 'In the beginning Dirt...'
You got jokes man grin

Actually it is 'in the beginning Nothing....'

[/s]
Evolution doesn't involve dirt....ironically yours does...."dust creation"... grin
Funny how you can't make a legitimate response but contradict your own belief....

And it's typical for you to ignore the bulk of my posts, it's a creationist classic....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Funny negro,
Attempting to divorce evolution from Origins.....go back to school son cheesy

davien:
Evolution doesn't involve dirt....ironically yours does...."dust creation"... grin
Funny how you can't make a legitimate response but contradict your own belief....
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks the sad reality is that you're merely a hypocrite...truth be told..You critique MrPresident1,lastmessenger and others on their belief but refuse to examine yours when it's very much as outlandish as theirs... grin

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
Funny negro,
Attempting to divorce evolution from Origins.....go back to school son cheesy

Says the person that thinks evolution involves dirt.... grin

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Negro,
Explain how nothing became dirt, how much nothing has become dirt in the last 12billion years and so forth before explaining how dirt became unicellular organisms. After you have accounted for existence of dirt, come and school me on evilution.

'In the beginning God' vs 'In the beginning Nothing...'
What makes sense? Or do you harbor fantasies of an eternal universe? grin grin grin

davien:
Says the person that thinks evolution involves dirt.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Tithing Teachers Help Us Explain These Verses / What You Need To Know About Being "Born Again" As A Christian / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.