Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 (2344 Views)

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Church church . Na. Una do bad pass oo

wecan:
Buhari is a failure. He can never win the election. Jonathan is a leader appointed by God to lead us to the promise land. No man made him the president of Nigeria and no man can remove him until Jehovah finishes his work through him

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by succyreal(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
rusher14:

No country lost 80 percent of it's worth except Russia which is facing sanctions of some sort.

I would not vote a president who isn't prudent in the time of plenty and who since he took office has squandered the savings of others before him.

I would not vote a man for president who has overseen millions of the jobless defrauded of sums in applying for jobs which never existed, yet, no one being punished for it.

I would not vote a leader who has shown himself is incapble of safe-guarding his citizens whether they be up North or even his immediate vicinity - the FCT.

I can't vote for a man whose deputy goes up North campaigning that the opposition is made up of Christians whilst down south they preach an Islamist agenda against the same opposition.

I can never vote a leader who by maner of speech and action is uninspiring.

And I certainly won't vote a leader who has allowed a mere domestic appendage of his cause mayhem and disunity in various states of the country.

if you won't vote him, what really is good about GMB?
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by rusher14: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
dazdilijae:

Can I ask u d strength of the Russian rubie now as a world power they r? Or the economy of Greece compared 2 Nigeria. Please no insults

The Greek economy is in shambles.

Yes, and what the people do?

They got rid of their leader.

The Nigerian economy is what it is inspite of Jonathan.
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by ellechrystal(f): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
succyreal:
it is only a fool that will not learn from the past. kindly ask your father or any elderly person around you what GMB did then come back and say this thrash.
U go fit answer everybody
Am not even a Buhari fan o.
N I no dey vote am, so go easy on me u hear grin grin
We r for johnaluck

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by dazdilijae(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
rusher14:

The Greek economy is in shambles.

Yes, and what the people do?

They got rid of their leader.

The Nigerian economy is what it is inspite of Jonathan.

U didn't talk about the Russians y?
Next is Venezuela pls also comment on then then tell me if our economy isn't strong n y any1 would leave some1 standing strong where others have fallen should be replaced with uncertainty
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
To God be the glory

Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by rusher14: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
dazdilijae:

U didn't talk about the Russians y?
Next is Venezuela pls also comment on then then tell me if our economy isn't strong n y any1 would leave some1 standing strong where others have fallen should be replaced with uncertainty

The Russians brought it on themselves so no point dwelling on that.

The Venezuelan economy is in chaos due to years of mismangement, just like us.

What's laughable is that this is similar to a student who failed his exams telling his parents that Mr. X's child failed as well. Some solace that must be.

The Angolan Kwanza weakend by 10% against the Dollar since July 2014.

Contrast with the Nigerian Naira which has lost 80% in the last 4 months.
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by succyreal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
shegsky:
To God be the glory
look at (GMB) what some Nigerians want to vote as President. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by Perceptor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=succyreal post=30858255] it is only a fool that will not learn from the past. kindly ask your father or any elderly person around you what GMB did then come back and say this thrash.[Pls, u guys shld stop all these invalid arguements against an opposition candidate! Everybody has his past, even wt all wat u av counted against him while he was a military president, Jonathan (a civilian president) has worse record. Buhari jailed/ Jonathan allowed bloodshed]
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by Here2BustnScrew: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Perceptor post=30861237][/quote]
buhari did not only jail but killed innocent people as well
Re: Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 by akagaba(f): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2015
@OP. God bless u for ths undiluted truth! Only fools will vote a dictator, merciless killer and a religious violent bigot into power!

Im so proud to annouce to all nairalanders that Goodluck Jonathan will WIN d presidential election come march 28th! Ths is settled so case dismissed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures.... Could This Be Part Of The Captured 105 Soldiers / David Cameron Withdraws ‘fantastically Corrupt’ Statement On Nigeria / Invasion Of Gbaramatu Kingdom An Act Of Cowardice – Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.