Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive (20222 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by tociano009(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
asala1:
Abi?
stop acting stupid
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by cytellProperty: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
lawbabs:

Sign of paranoia. You need help. Please dial 199
No sense idiotic Ashiwere apologist, we will soon know who needs help.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by repogirl(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
The evil that men perpetrate will always come back to bite them in the a'ss !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by babestella: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?

Pleased wake up from your s!lly slumber. Stealing and corruption are not the same, go and ask your lawyer or you go to court for further clarification. This is the reason why lots of people fail exams, simple details they can't understand. GEJ is far better that the despotic and religious fundamentalist called Buhari. He achieved nothing during his regime, period.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by itetemi: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
relchange:
Buhari has already lost this election
mark my words.
true progressives are no longer keeping quiet.
damn, Buhari almost deceived people! cheesy

dey deceive una sef, make we go polling booth.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by itetemi: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
yeye groups on the prowl................have you heard of them before now...................all na arrangee
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Eluwilussit(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2015
asala1:
Abi?

Alams was not more of a thief than Orji Kanu, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo or any of his peers. He was just not in good terms with the powers that be. All of our politicians during his time and currently, are equally guilty. It was more or less, a case of selective justice.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Olaolufred(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
stnwani:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari, has been accused of merely pretending to be a progressives when in reality,he is not.

This accusation was made yesterday by Yoruba leaders under the umbrella of Yoruba Progressives, who recalled how the former military head of state reportedly attacked the progressive movement during his regime.

According to the group in a statement by the Secretary General of Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Buhari insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo and surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and in the process, shortened his life by denying him a medical trip abroad.

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/18/yoruba-group-accuses-buhari-pretending-progressive/?wt=4

ACCUSATION?.

OK. OKUROUNMU. THANK GOD YOUR ACCUSATION BEING WRONG IS AN OPTION.

YOU TOOTHLESS LEADERS WHO ARE NOT CHOSEN BY YORUBAS.

KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELVES.

I MAY WISH PDP TO RULE LAGOS SO AS TO CREATE COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES.

INABILITY TO HAVE UPS (ELECTRICITY) AFTER 15 YEARS OF FAKE PROMISES FROM PDP IS ENOUGH FOR THE CENTRE TO GO TO BUHARI AND APC.

IF PDP MUST WIN LAGOS TO CREATE A HEALTHY COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO BIG PARTIES, THE SAME COMPETITION IS REQUIRED AT ASO ROCK LEVEL.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
We don tire for talk talk abeg.

Make we wait till

#MarchBuhari.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Eluwilussit(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Kingharzyz:
Then what has Jonathan done for the yorubas? He should go and get his votes from the north he built almajiri schools for...

That's the real problem. 75% or more, of all development is in the north. True, the North needs it more but do they appreciate it? All they want is power to enrich a few elite.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by emmasege: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
Buhari has no close friend from any other ethnic group in Nigeria apart from his own. The best he will say is that his driver is Igbo.
And that's why you never hear of him going to felicitate with a friend in the south for a wedding/birthday/burial ceremony, until now that he wants to become president. A man who's disconnected from other zones of the country can never appreciate our diversity in terms of tribes and tongues should he become President.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Eluwilussit(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Jesuspikin87:
GMB might not be the messiah we want in Nigeria, but I think he'll lead us in the right direction. #MyOpinion

Lead you and who? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by MoneyGreen(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Jonathan don give dem ogogoro drink abi?

March4Buhari tongue
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by MoneyGreen(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Lead you and who? Lol
Me,you,him,ur mom,dad,sis,broses,cuz,neph,aunt,daughts,sons,wives,friends..all for us,saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by emmasege: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]When are we going to learn our lessons …The YORUBAS ?[/size]

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.- George Santayan (1863-1952)

It took Abacha two months to sideline Diya. How long will it take Buhari to sideline Osinbajo? Gen.Sani Abacha used Gen.Oladipo Diya to gain Yoruba support for his coup in 1993. Two months after, Diya was sidelined in favour of a "born-to-rule" mafia, headed by Alhaji Aminu Saleh and curated by Major Al Mustapha.

After enjoying the support of president Olusegun Obasanjo to become president in 2007, Ahhaji Umoru Musa Yar'Adua stopped picking Obasanjo's calls barely six weeks after getting into office. Also, it took Yar'Adua a mere eight weeks to block Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from gaining acess to Aso Rock after assuming office in 2007.

How long will it take Gen.Muhammadu Buhari to hand over his government to the "PTF Mafia" headed by Tanimu Yakubu if the General succeeds in using Yoruba South-West to win power in 2015?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_95vQq7I0
K'Olorun je won o gbo. Ko fun won leti inu ati aya igbasi. Our people are living with a false hope of osinbajo succeeding GMB. For ur info, Buhari and the entire north have "wised" up. There may never be a repeat of Yaradua/Jonathan episode in Aso rock again.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by richidinho(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If your party means well for Nigerians....can you then tell them to discuss how they plan to handle the current challenges Nigeria faces...instead of inane comments about Buhari's choice of wear?

It is wrong to put on Agbada on top khaki

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by emmasege: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
lilbabyak:

which yoruba group?
cos this group consist of some foolish, tired old men that are hungry.
stomach infrastructure at work.

march4buhari
Yes, he is right. I'm Yoruba and prepared to return GEJ to Aso Rock. If u like, go and jump into River Ogun or Osun

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Dammyjohn(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Okay let me paint him in blue so that you can get the message clear that Jonathan is not worth to be head boy of a primary school.
What is wrong with you people of propaganda "gan papa".Instead of you to seat down and think deeply,view the past works or records of the two presidential candidates and then choose and vote for the right person.It seems you people have recieved money that is why you have denied yourselves of the right candidate to vote for.My advice to you people is this...do not sell your future!Be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Q

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Eluwilussit(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Me,you,him,ur mom,dad,sis,broses,cuz,neph,aunt,daughts,sons,wives,friends..all for us,saiBuhari

You are a funny guy. What's up? Well, I am a born democrat and I have so much regards for democratic institutions. I can't support Buhari, a former coupist. Note, I didn't support OBJ for the same reason. It is just a matter of principle.

I am beyond the leadership of buhari. I lead myself and family. Everyman for himself. If you follow these politicians, you go miss road. Create your own niche and look up to God. Everything else will fall in place with time.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2015
S

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Kingspin(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Make una mercy the old man
No, buhari is a chameleon.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Pishure

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Another pishure

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Horllamideh(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

While part of the achievements of Jonathan were promoting corruption, encouraging tribal and religion war.
You forgot to add that he is one if not the main sponsor of the boko haram.I have my reason....A damn good reason

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Kingspin(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

No wonder that Jonathan that is popular all over the world is afraid of election while the unpopular Buhari is ready?
He want to save u from further brainwashing. Can u explain at wat point has buhari convince u? What and what did he said to you?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by eugoo: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Guys let's stop giving this grand pa much attention,he is a serial looser and he will definitely lose again.APC should know that even in film acting,an actor performs very well in his youthful age and moves into directing and production when he or she is of age like buhari,In football also players play very when there much younger and moves into directing and couching in old age,in politics politicians in buharis age are called elder statesmen that engage in giving directives,groming young politician and supporting national unity.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Pisure

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by nku5: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?

I have to wrap my thoughts around the controversy regarding "stealing is not corruption". Did the president say stealing was allowed?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
#$

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by solarview(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Nnn

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by MoneyGreen(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are a funny guy. What's up? Well, I am a born democrat and I have so much regards for democratic institutions. I can't support Buhari, a former coupist. Note, I didn't support OBJ for the same reason. It is just a matter of principle.

I am beyond the leadership of buhari. I lead myself and family. Everyman for himself. If you follow these politicians, you go miss road. Create your own niche and look up to God. Everything else will fall in place with time.
Cool. But you fail to understand that Buhari wasn't the one that orchestrated the coup he was only called upon to take over afterward. Buhari is an upright man. We all God is the almighty leader, but HE usually use someone to bless a Nation. Let's try Buhari pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Looters Funded Buhari’s 2015 Campaign– Senators, Reps / Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.