Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive (20221 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by asala1: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
tociano009:
I am acting stupid
cool
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

The real yorubas are out there shouting Gej till 2019

Pictures of you being a yoruba or adonbilivit
Y will yoruba do dat? Do you think the yoruba re sentimental & brainless like d race u represent? upgrade ur clueless brain case man.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by AdoIfHitler: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Y will yoruba do dat? Do you think the yoruba re sentimental & brainless like d race u represent? upgrade ur clueless brain case man.

Ok adonhia

But if you're not talking Gej You're talking nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by asala1: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Alams was not more of a thief than Orji Kanu, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo or any of his peers. He was just not in good terms with the powers that be. All of our politicians during his time and currently, are equally guilty. It was more or less, a case of selective justice.

Selective justice even in England abi? I heard he was dressed like a woman to escape. SHM

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
stop painting Jonathan black. Jonathan is the man that can take Nigeria forward. buhari can never bring any change. he is just acting like a chameleon now to deceive the electorate. we know his true colour.
What has he been doing 4 d past 6 yrs? in sleep mode i guess. forward 2 otueke grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by tociano009(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
asala1:

cool
MUMU
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Iykeslim: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is he still talking? Tell your god father that the game is up. Nigeria cannot tolerate f.o.ol as leader again.

I can now see that u never passed English Language. I guess u had buhari as one of your teachers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Iykeslim: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is he still talking? Tell your god father that the game is up. Nigeria cannot tolerate f.o.ol as leader again.

I can now see that you never passed English Language. I guess u had buhari as one of your teachers
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by fineworker24(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
sweetbaby22:

What mercy? This is the kind of person some people want to become president. What did he do from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985 when he had the chance to rule Nigeria.
He used that time to prove that he is a tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by gnjok1960(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

If Buhari is a terrorist, who is Jonathan? A f.o.o.l celebrated as a leader. A good representative of what incompetent represented. A man who redefine corruption, and break the law of the land with impunity.

When a person is overwelmed by anger and hatred, he cannot be reasonable. What manner of a celebrated fool will rule a country of 170 million people for six years? What manner of a fool would revive the rail system, build 14 federal universities, enhance food production and improve road network the way Jonathan did?

Must Jonathan be a celebrated fool because Obasanjo, Tinubu and Buhari said so?

Well, just one day after the presidential election, the angry protesters club will realise that they are in the minority.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by fineworker24(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
No he is not better
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Eluwilussit(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Cool. But you fail to understand that Buhari wasn't the one that orchestrated the coup he was only called upon to take over afterward. Buhari is an upright man. We all God is the almighty leader, but HE usually use someone to bless a Nation. Let's try Buhari pls.

He is not upright. He swore to Shagari about the coup and offered to resign, when Shagari confronted him. Only for him to "accept" to take over through coup. An honest man would have rejected the offer. He didn't, so he isn't.

He was selective in his justice. Shagari was under house arrest whereas his VP Ekwueme and many southern politicians were thrown into jail. Some of them were jailed for 200 years.

As PTF chairman, Buhari used APC, a company owned by his in-law, to generate, award, supervise, execute and pay for contracts. That's called conflict of interest. There's nothing upright about that.

More importantly, most of his projects were in the north. All we hear are percentages of projects done-why is it so difficult to itemize them, name by name and location by location? I smell lies.

I don't wanna mention lying under oath and not appearing when summoned to Oputa panel and many violent utterances attributable to him. I don't see him as upright, though he is way better than the others in terms of corruption.

If at 72, Buhari has not mentored anyone to be good enough for the presidential position, it simply means he has had no impact whatsoever on anyone. What happens if God calls him home tomorrow? God forbid! But life happens and we can't just assume that only one man is good enough among 170m. That's fallacy.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by PointB: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari can be best described as our ancestor; he's ancient, a relic of our inglorious past! he should go back to his 'grave'. I can't vote my ancestor in 21st century! We must move forward!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by fandango: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
he never said stealing is not corupition. He said when sumbody steal call him a thief,dont use coruption to cover up. Thief na thief no be coruption.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Mccullum: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Those saying Buhari is a dictator should come & prove it that most of the politicians he sent to prison were not corrupt, Yoruba people doesn't like sentiment & partial, unlke other tribes in Nigeria if Yoruba man/woman did some thing wrong it's co-yorubas will be first to against him/her, forget those history of Buhari did this & that against yorubas, was it only Yoruba politicians he did it to? no, because all other tribes currupted politicians also jailed as well, and if JJ Rawlins of Ghana can killed all corrupt politicians in Ghana at that period, yet he became elected president simply because Ghanians appreciated his patriotic effort for better & rewarding future of Ghana, Buhari should be salute for imprisoned our own piliticians, and withing two years he cleared Nig. debt, naira & dollar competing on same level, with transparency by announcing monthly that so, so amount paid this month, don't compare gold with bronze, GMB is the man worthy to entrust the affairs of Nigeria to.

Sai Buhari
#March4Buhari
Inevitable Change

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by emmasege: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2015
lilbabyak:

which yoruba group?
cos this group consist of some foolish, tired old men that are hungry.
stomach infrastructure at work.

march4buhari
For your information, I'm a proud descendant of Oduduwa and am prepared to cast my vote for GEJ on March 28. Never will I cast my ballot for a wolf in sheep's clothing parading himself as a democrat and progressive. Gbogbo wa o le sun ka ko ori sibi kan na (understood?)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by lawbabs: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
cytellProperty:
No sense idiotic Ashiwere apologist, we will soon know who needs help.

Paranoia activities in your head... Unfortunately, u cant see it cos u re d one under the attack! But it is glaring to all of us. Call me all the names you want. Alainironu omoale jatijati! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by babaireti(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2015
We need a firm LEADER like the GENERAL to stop all these corruptions that has eaten deep into our fabrics and made us become a laughing stock not only in the international communities but African Nations as well. KILL ALL Corrupt POLITICIANS and rid our society of backwardness,Eni ti koje gbi koye koku gbi, If the old politicians had not stolen our monies then the GENERAL would not have imprisoned them.Gbam lobatan
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Victor593(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is pretending to the Yorubas so he can win their support but the Yorubas are not to forget that they would suffer more than any tribe in Nigeria if Buhari wins the elections because Buhari knows that the yorubas only know enjoyment and they are afraid of him.they have quickly forgotten what he did to Fela and other Yoruba actors during his reign.Make una no worry Buhari go deal with una yoruba where dey fear like say tomorrow no dey buhari go flog una oba again as he use to do
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by eDoctorr(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

That is the reason why i am going to vote wisely, because I am ashame of a fo.o.l as leader.

And if ur vote makes no difference. I wonder what u will do after then.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by 0biagelli(f): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Yorubas should as a matter of fact refrain themselves from supporting buhari.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by cytellProperty: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
lawbabs:

Paranoia activities in your head... Unfortunately, u cant see it cos u re d one under the attack! But it is glaring to all of us. Call me all the names you want. Alainironu omoale jatijati! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Glaring to how many of you? Dem dey deceive you scapegoat. All their children are abroad, you ODE here dey do errand boy.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by macof(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks to Eledua, my Yoruba people are opening their eyes.

Say No to Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by maxy097(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

While part of the achievements of Jonathan were promoting corruption, encouraging tribal and religion war.
Someone is an expert at talking trash, you're sooooo ignorant bro
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by itetemi: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
crap from a pdp paid arrangee grou.....dey no get names
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by macof(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

No, Mr. stealing is not corruption is far better than a demon
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Firefire(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=18pt]FINSIHED for BOOOHARY [b][/b]
[/size]
Chai, chai, cheesy
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by macof(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
babaireti:
We need a firm LEADER like the GENERAL to stop all these corruptions that has eaten deep into our fabrics and made us become a laughing stock not only in the international communities but African Nations as well. KILL ALL Corrupt POLITICIANS and rid our society of backwardness,Eni ti koje gbi koye koku gbi, If the old politicians had not stolen our monies then the GENERAL would not have imprisoned them.Gbam lobatan
A firm leader is nt one that is old and weak.
Where's the proof of them stealing? The idiot jailed his enemies you are saying he was fighting corruption.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by lawbabs: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
cytellProperty:
Glaring to how many of you? Dem dey deceive you scapegoat. All their children are abroad, you ODE here dey do errand boy.

It is obvious you cannot write a sentence without any form of insult... whatever insult you have, I can give you double! You might be an errand boy of those feeding fat on daily basis with our commonwealth, I have never benefited from anyone in govt and I don't even intend to have any benefit from the opposition should they win but I know Nigerian history and I am not foolish not to see how Jonathan has lost control of government and how his associates are feasting on the national treasury. My support for Buhari is out of a need to stop them from turning Nigerians to Somalis and Afghanistans. How can you explain a thriving economy where over 70% of the country is living below the poverty line...

So you this mumu boy, listen to the voice of reasoning or go and strip yourself in the market square to be heard. Your nonsense ain't selling...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Igwezeugo(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
stop painting Jonathan black. Jonathan is the man that can take Nigeria forward. buhari can never bring any change. he is just acting like a chameleon now to deceive the electorate. we know his true colour.
tank u very much ,we know is tru colour to Ismalize dis country bt he has fail,we are Operation March-out Failbuharia
U see a man dt has a different agenda u want to Vote
Gej till 2019 otherwise we will block our oil,if we do dt wat else? Hunger to Failbuharia pple, hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!! Nonstop!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Horlufemi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Unto those who see light and call it darkness but see darkness and call it light; unto those who call good as evil and evil as good. Woe, woe, woe.

#March4Buhari #IHaveDecided

A large % who don't like buhari are religious, racists/tribalists and very selfish and lack forgiveness.

I will vote buhari even if my vote won't count.

#IHaveDecided
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Nicklaus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
Buhari has no close friend from any other ethnic group in Nigeria apart from his own. The best he will say is that his driver is Igbo.
hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin mi o ma le re rin oo cheesy only his driver !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position / June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not / NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.