Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre (1576 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by tnderbaba(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Davido recently got a chance to unwind with
Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola. The two were
spotted posing during a boat cruise.
Davido is definitely an enemy of poverty…Now we
know who is friends are.

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by madridguy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by temitemi1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
O.B.O
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Building my canoe join you guys soon grin
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
temitemi1:
O.B.O
Shut up robot!
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by NegeduGrace(f): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Shut up robot!
he doesn't deserve dat..pls behave matured

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
NegeduGrace:
he doesn't deserve dat..pls behave matured
We now have to be nice to robots? What branch of social correctness is that?
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by silverdam(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
God please when my own time come, i don't want to be on the ship with Otedola oo, i want to be on the ship with Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gate, Oprah Winfrey and Queen of England.

Click like if you wish the same for yourself....

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Ship Cruisre by jessiecah(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Otedola looks so gentle and calm smiley

(1) (Reply)

AKA And His DJ Girlfriend Zinhle Have Joined My List Of Baby Mama And Daddy / Omotola Jolade Lands 18 Year Old Daughter Amagazine Cover After Blasting Blogger / Latest Trend Movie, Majid Micheal Goes “insane” In This Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.