Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

"snappy answers" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "snappy answers" (1648 Views)

Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers / Bunch Of Silly Questions: Nid Answers! / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"snappy answers" by WesleyanA(f): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2005
people just can't help asking some annoying and or obvious questions sometimes for some reason.

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads "Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention please," she began her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore. "F*** you!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that, too."
Re: "snappy answers" by WesleyanA(f): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2005
Q: (from a waiter, to a husband and wife) Table for how many?

A #1: A hundred and twelve -- we like to change seats every few minutes.
A # 2: One -- my wife will sit on my shoulders.
A # 3: I don't know -- I can't count that high, either.
Re: "snappy answers" by hotangel2(f): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2005
haha... cool
Re: "snappy answers" by layi(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2005
cheesy I love this

Partcicularly the part; "I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas"
Re: "snappy answers" by fabian(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2005
LoL!
Re: "snappy answers" by bagoma(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2005
wesleyanA you go girl! grin grin grin cheesy wink grin wink smiley those were so so funny, ha!
Re: "snappy answers" by xdos(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2006
@wesleyanA
Nice jokes u have girl, They r good especially that of The man who doesnt know who he is,
He was treated fine.
cool the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore. "F*** you!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that, too grin
Re: "snappy answers" by nike4luv(f): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2006
ha cheesy
Re: "snappy answers" by diddy4(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: "snappy answers" by spikelord(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2006
This is funny! lolol
Re: "snappy answers" by ogamike: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2006
where I come from we say , HERE'S YOU SIGHN, ,then give them a sighn with STUPID on it grin
Re: "snappy answers" by Oracle(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2006
the jokes are just funny
Re: "snappy answers" by micklplus(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2006
Nice one ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "snappy answers" by Z4M4eva(f): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2006
l.o.l Nice cheesy
Re: "snappy answers" by jayemkay(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: "snappy answers" by dabby(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2006
really funny and really true.
cheesy grin
Re: "snappy answers" by Lolabbey: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
cool one
Re: "snappy answers" by ARareGem(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
Funny.
Re: "snappy answers" by yinkalink(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
Funny!
Re: "snappy answers" by Sophizzy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
Funny!!!
Re: "snappy answers" by lelads(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
wow!!! ur jokes are meticulously fantabulous cheesy
5mark for u smiley
Re: "snappy answers" by KDK(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
WesleyanA:

"No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas"

grin grin LMAO
Re: "snappy answers" by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
Madam A - why you dey resurrect 6yr old thread?? lipsrsealed undecided

KDK cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Ajebuta Or Ajepako? / Liverpool Football / Let Ur Imagination Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.