Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,075 members, 7,842,071 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission (2169 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / If U R Under 20 And U Have A Galfrnd Or Boyfrnd. / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by ShirelleBaby: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'll do anything for my girl. I'll even die for her. Infact because of scenarios like these, I am a strong advocate among my friends and colleagues that every responsible guy should have a stainless revolver. Not to harrass innocent people, but to protect the people you love. Everyday, I make more converts among my colleagues. Seriously.

Awwww,she is sooo lucky!

1 Like

Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Emmafe(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:
Test of Love !!!

here to read comments

grin grin
(lol) u call dat test of love? No be person wey dy alive dy watch?
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Emmafe(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'll do anything for my girl. I'll even die for her. Infact because of scenarios like these, I am a strong advocate among my friends and colleagues that every responsible guy should have a stainless revolver. Not to harrass innocent people, but to protect the people you love. Everyday, I make more converts among my colleagues. Seriously.
*Laughing in tongues* jst one slap will silent dat running maot.
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by mentorandfriend(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Emmafe:
*Laughing in tongues* jst one slap will silent dat running maot.
Guy I'm no coward. Are they demons that I cant fight them?
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
ireneony:
Guys, please come and answer this
ok...since you want answer...fighting them isn't worth the risk. she's your gf. you are not the first to have her. you are only the current one. after you guys break up another will take over from what is left. is that something you should risk your life for? I don't think so. being the impartial person that I am I'd ask my gf not to risk her life for me too for the same reason above
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
krall:
That was not intended for you and you went ahead to quote it. Unquote that post now. Ireneony.
lmao...whoever it was intended for we don c am. so na so you dey do your own scam? house in lekki? car for valentine? this format na die...lmao!!!
btw we all know it's for ireneony...lol
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Prixus:

lmao...whoever it was intended for we don c am. so na so you dey do your own scam? house in lekki? car for valentine? this format na die...lmao!!!
btw we all know it's for ireneony...lol
mr friend go and sit down. angry how does it concern you?
Re: Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Awwww,she is sooo lucky!

see this one o. no be only luck. In this times of reality that we are a guy can sweep you off with all these romeo and juiliet lines. dey there dey wait for bf, not even husband, wey go kill himself for you. you better get back to reality. this world has moved past all that film wey e dey play for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / One Word For This Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.