Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. (24918 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Jinf: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Boko Haram releases new video | Vows to disrupt March 28 and April 11 polls:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/boko-haram-releases-new-video-vows-to.html
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by olaide721(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I hope they have proof for these allegations.
I don't think they have all because APC didn't have primaries for their state governors and the likes except for the presidential candidate
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by ayukdaboss(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2015
olaide721:

I don't think they have all because APC didn't have primaries for their state governors and the likes except for the presidential candidate
APC had primaries for their State Governors (Aspirants).

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by BoiledPlantain: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
You make it sound as though PDP is any better.You guys are as bad as each other. Birds of same feather.

nzeadachie:
EVERYTHING ABOUT APC IS FAKE, FAKE PARTY AND FAKE PEOPLE, CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by boblaide: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Why now? They will die there till he be came a gov

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by eligibility: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
nzeadachie:
EVERYTHING ABOUT APC IS FAKE, FAKE PARTY AND FAKE PEOPLE, CRIMINALS

IMAGINE YOUR FAKE AND INMATURE COMMENT TO THE PARTY OF CHANGE. BE CAREFUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2015
dammyconcept:

so you never wake up from your slumber
upon all the shout ,you don't want Changes?

its not so difficult to know PDPhians fellow in this naira land.
what a shame for u
what is change?,when he lives the moving train to join boko called APC,what do u aspect? Time still dey for u to wake up and think like human
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by terrifik19(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2015
hmmnnn, this Nigerian Political system sha...

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Warlord3000:
Everything court

Una no dey tire.

u want change

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I don't know who advises this guys, why give tambuwal cheap popularity Why should the court stop him from contesting Is it a crime to switch parties When there are countless politician who did what he did...

I just wonder the kind of crappy advice this guys follow, well if cases like this don't come up how will some lawyers make good money...

With all this crap going on it is safe to say, they are already giving tambuwal an advantage in the forth coming elections...
when he decide to live London to Ghana he knw knw,dem giv am water he say im want fuel, oya na,make he finish Wat he started, d race just began

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Aseneshii: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
The plaintiff were sleeping all this while, the primary election was conducted in Dec, and they are approaching the court in February. I smell PDP hand in this, anyway, let the court decide.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by eligibility: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2015
san316:
OK. they have gone to court and they will remain there.

Tambuwal is speaker HOR and even GEJ could not stop it.

He will be sokoto governor come April and those ragtag politicians in cohort with their charge and bail lawyers can't prevent it.
Sai Tambuwal!

Sai GMB!!!

sai fashola!!!

You are one of the best on nairaland .
Let the haters continues with their high level of rancour against the winning party from Presidency, senate, Reps and all states house of assembly shall be swept by APC .
Nigerians are tired of PDP igs .
SAI TANBUWA !!!
SAI AMBODE !!!
SAI GMB !!!
Whenever pdp hears SAI , they run a 1000 miles .
For God sake we need change.
APC 2015

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
the problem with apc is they keep on shouting change yet they are doing d opposite.. Dis party isn't trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by eligibility: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
Apc with numerous problem
Apc can go and eat a sack of babies dick.

GEJtill 2019

If you really loves GEJ, solicits to God to make your live comfortable as he runs this nation. No sane person will ever vote for this clueless leader called Jonathan .
Come march 28th, 2015 GEJ will be the last president of PDP and the first sitting president to be defeated in Nigeria.
How can a reasonable person says stealing is not corruption ? If you vote for GEJ, your generation will never forgive you because he is a disaster and full of calamity to this lovely nation.
Once again, reflects in the past and allow Buhari give us lost glory that was truncated by GEJs father i.e. IBB .
SAI BUHARI !!!
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by GBTYO: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2015
dammyconcept:

what a shame for u

Why are you attacking a fellow forum member?

Was he the one that took your tumbling Tambuwal to court?

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Vicotex(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
eligibility:

If you really loves GEJ, solicits to God to make your live comfortable as he runs this nation. No sane person will ever vote for this clueless leader called Jonathan .
Come march 28th, 2015 GEJ will be the last president of PDP and the first sitting president to be defeated in Nigeria.
How can a reasonable person says stealing is not corruption ? If you vote for GEJ, your generation will never forgive you because he is a disaster and full of calamity to this lovely nation.
Once again, reflects in the past and allow Buhari give us lost glory that was truncated by GEJs father i.e. IBB .
SAI BUHARI !!!
amen

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by tenry(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
trash!
Truth always sounds like trash to fools like you.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by MoneyGreen(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
lonelydora:
All these TANoids won't let someone be. Tambuwal welcome to Sokoto Government House. If e dey pain them, make they go hit head for wet transformer.
Dem go survive na, make dem go do sky dive for sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by OLADD: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc with many problems... GEJ till 2019!!!

God bless you. Keep GEJ's flag flying as our amiable president rules Nigeria till 2019. Shalom and best regards.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Kingspin(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
dammyconcept:

what a shame for u
Go inside ur room and check who should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by oloworulz(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
dovelike:
Blah blah blah. I don't know why politics don't move me. sad
maybe because it doesn't involve Dickk.
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by todayguest(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I don't know who advises this guys, why give tambuwal cheap popularity Why should the court stop him from contesting( Is it a crime to switch parties When there are countless politician who did what he did...)

I just wonder the kind of crappy advice this guys follow, well if cases like this don't come up how will some lawyers make good money...

With all this crap going on it is safe to say, they are already giving tambuwal an advantage in the forth coming elections...
. **see my bracket* i think you should reread the article.
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by itetemi: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2015
na pdp arrangeee
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by jogsman01(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
dammyconcept:

Ate u sure you are not

Origin of Fake
Gunness of fake
Star of fake

You ate a fàker
Guy, pls look before u post. are u still in form 1... why all dis gbagaun.... I think you have ur eyes closed wen typing...
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by figment232(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2015
chymystique:
I dont think what the plantiffs are sueing for, is possible @ this stage.
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by authenticated: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
PDP is the most peaceful party presently. This is because, all the dudes that has been bringing set back are those that defected to the opposition. Youth please be wise so that we can sustain our future.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by PhockPhockMan: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
bigwig10:
It won't work @dis 11th hour...abi
Unfortunately, court don't know 11th hour.
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Tambuwal is a serial coupist - using backdoor since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by emperorchedda(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
dovelike:
Blah blah blah. I don't know why politics don't move me. sad
hi hun
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
hi hun
Lol. How are you?
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by nattyspice: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloworulz:
maybe because it doesn't involve Dickk.
Will you guyz leave this girl alone ?
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Xzbit91: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
Apc with numerous problem
Apc can go and eat a sack of babies dick.

GEJtill 2019
Babies dick? Really? You are a sicko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.